Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's hope if the juror is still sick they excuse him and move along. This is why there are alternates. No reason to keep a sick juror who can get the rest of the jury sick or to wait for him to get better and have days without testimony

"5/15/08 / Name Unknown: Hey, dude, I just got your message. I’m so sorry. Oh, I can’t even imagine how upset you probably are right now. I’m so sorry. But um, um, I, I have to go to work right now but I’m driving to work so if you can call me back real quick we can talk for a little bit until I, I get to work, you know, but, um, I’m sorry but I don’t have a lot of time but, dude, I’m so sorry. And it’s gonna be okay though, all right? It’s gonna be okay and you’ll get through this and it’s gonna be fine. So, just give me a call if you can and I’ll talk to you later. Bye."

What is this about?

I Am not really looking forward to the computer expert tomorrow. I am just so sick of that whole ridiculous accusation. I don't even understand what Juan needs to prove anymore with he computer. I hope it doesn't drag us all down a rabbit hole.

The problem is Juan knows he cant leave anything hanging. If he does not refute it then the jury will assume it is true. Juan knows he does have to go down the rabbit hole because a deadly rattlesnake has taken over that hole and he is going in and is going to drag the dangerous snake out for all to see.

Some complained in the prior trial that Juan jumped into the weeds too much. I never agreed with that. Yes he did jump right into the weeds that the DT created with their passel of lies but a warrior for justice doesn't stay on the sideline and watch evil being done and then do nothing. He jumped right in up to his neck in order to show the pack of constant lies being told by the defense from moment one. That is what a fighter does and they will do anything and everything they can in order for the truth to be known and heard.

IMO

5/15/08 / Name Unknown: Hey, dude, I just got your message. I’m so sorry. Oh, I can’t even imagine how upset you probably are right now. I’m so sorry. But um, um, I, I have to go to work right now but I’m driving to work so if you can call me back real quick we can talk for a little bit until I, I get to work, you know, but, um, I’m sorry but I don’t have a lot of time but, dude, I’m so sorry. And it’s gonna be okay though, all right? It’s gonna be okay and you’ll get through this and it’s gonna be fine. So, just give me a call if you can and I’ll talk to you later. Bye.

Another voicemail left on Travis's phone. Does anybody know what this voicemail means? Is there anything in her journal, texts or emails around this date that would give us an idea of what this person was referring to?

Let's hope if the juror is still sick they excuse him and move along. This is why there are alternates. No reason to keep a sick juror who can get the rest of the jury sick or to wait for him to get better and have days without testimony

Especially when it has dragged on so long. It's time to get to movin'.

What is this about?

I saw that. Whoever this is knows something bad had happened to Travis. I wonder if they ever found out who left this message.

Wasn't this close in time when she recorded the sex tape?

BBM She should have walked away. If and I mean If the details of their relationship were true, she had options. Maybe he didn't treat her right but she had options. Abuse? According to her but she had options. She kept herself in a relationship that was long distance and toxic. Remember the co worker who said she would get in the car after work and drive 6-7 hours to see Travis because she could not get him on the phone. Who does this? A normal person would eventually look at their situation and move on. She had options but she decided to make his life miserable. She used sex to keep him in a dysfunctional relationship. She had options. She could have walked away and Travis would be alive today.

There was abuse, alright.

I've rarely seen a human so abused as TA was, and in his own shower and bathroom!

Her?

Sure, she wanted more than just a FWB arrangement.

But he didn't.

As you say, most folks would just walk away.

Even most psychopaths would walk away.

But she was one of the relative few who fix their minds on torture-murder and wouldn't let go until the initial deed was done.

And though it may cost her her life, even now she assassinates his and his supporters' characters, as she ever will while she has life and breath.

Maricopa Co. PD computer forensic examiner Det. Perry Smith is reportedly testifying today. Here's a look-back at the Dec. hearing re *advertiser censored* on TA's computer, ending with the DT's computer expert (not) Bryan Neumeister calling JM a liar:

http://morbitbuzz.blogspot.com/2014/12/12414-no-jury-dead-men-do-watch-*advertiser censored*.html

I'm so computer illiterate that even the cliff notes version above doesn't make clear exactly what happened. Bottom line though, Neumeister's credibility didn't survive the hearing, and he didn't testify.

The problem is Juan knows he cant leave anything hanging. If he does not refute it then the jury will assume it is true. Juan knows he does have to go down the rabbit hole because a deadly rattlesnake has taken over that hole and he is going in and is going to drag the dangerous snake out for all to see.

Some complained in the prior trial that Juan jumped into the weeds too much. I never agreed with that. Yes he did jump right into the weeds that the DT created with their passel of lies but a warrior for justice doesn't stay on the sideline and watch evil being done and then do nothing. He jumped right in up to his neck in order to show the pack of constant lies being told by the defense from moment one. That is what a fighter does and they will do anything and everything they can in order for the truth to be known and heard.

IMO

Agree. And it's not just about Travis. The defense has implied that the state was behind some shady things and sneaking in and looking at *advertiser censored* or something and making mistakes like tapping the space bar. This expert will be able to clear a lot of that up, clear up Travis' *advertiser censored* viewing habits and clarify, for the final time, there was no presence of child *advertiser censored*. If it wasn't for the defense, Juan wouldn't even need to go here. But he does.

5/15/08 / Name Unknown: Hey, dude, I just got your message. I’m so sorry. Oh, I can’t even imagine how upset you probably are right now. I’m so sorry. But um, um, I, I have to go to work right now but I’m driving to work so if you can call me back real quick we can talk for a little bit until I, I get to work, you know, but, um, I’m sorry but I don’t have a lot of time but, dude, I’m so sorry. And it’s gonna be okay though, all right? It’s gonna be okay and you’ll get through this and it’s gonna be fine. So, just give me a call if you can and I’ll talk to you later. Bye.

Another voicemail left on Travis's phone. Does anybody know what this voicemail means? Is there anything in her journal, texts or emails around this date that would give us an idea of what this person was referring to?

Mimi tells him she will go to Cancun but just as friends. I believe Travis really liked Mimi so he would have understandably been upset that she wasn't interested in him. That was on the 15th.

I saw that. Whoever this is knows something bad had happened to Travis. I wonder if they ever found out who left this message.

The caller ID information was readily available along with the VM message.

We can be sure LE had/has it.

Must not have been relevant else we would have heard about it.

If you read the other messages, one individual (not JA) left a VM suggesting that maybe TA wasn't alive and jokingly (ostensibly) requested that TA contact him from the "spirit world".

OT
Can you tell me where I could get some Ginger Chews?

Im thinking maybe a vitamin store like GNC or something but not sure. Ive heard others claim they really help for certain things.

I became a big believer in certain natural remedies when someone told me about Fenugreek oil for helping with upset stomach like an acid stomach. You know the type of stomach where you feel Blaahhhh and are not quite nauseaus enough to throw up but you want to. I mix about 20-30 drops of Fenugreek oil (i like it strong) in just a small amount of water like 1/3 cup and that stuff is amazing. It knocks out the upset stomach literally within 15 minutes max.
I swear by it and it makes it go totally away. Truly amazing for me.

There was GNC news today, might not be place to go for herbs right now:

The New York State attorney general’s office accused four major retailers on Monday of selling fraudulent and potentially dangerous herbal supplements and demanded that they remove the products from their shelves.
http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2015/...neral-targets-supplements-at-major-retailers/

I am interested in fenugreek oil Hatfield thanks for info.

You might be right. I read the sex tape was recorded on May 10, 2008.

Or might be regarding the BMW she wrecked. Bet she never put insurance on it.

There can also be zero doubt after all this non-mitigating trash, that just as many of us have speculated, JA went to his house with the intent of murdering him immediately after sex so that he would die in a state of unrepentance.

-- This is the rare exception when I reply to my own post, but yesterday's 'proceedings' were so far beyond the pale that I shall eschew etiquette on this singular occasion. --

I certainly don't want to be misunderstood in my 'resurrection' of the above explanation yesterday.

That the judge allows this patently false and irrelevant testiphony in her courtroom is, in my view, inexcusable.

But back to yesterday's post.

JA wanted to torture and kill TA in every way she possibly could: physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually.

As long as she breathes, she will not rest until she has accomplished this.

LKN's unrelenting questioning of LDS teachings and practices, while accusing Travis thereunder, seems to be nothing if not an extension of his butcher-of-a-client's unquenchable desire to destroy every last vestige of her victim and his reputation.

That's her motivation.

Mitigating? Not at all.

Her court-appointed legal counsel? Perhaps, at this point, their calculus is merely utilitarian.

They figure that Travis is dead, so who cares? It won't hurt him. You can't hurt him anymore. So what's the difference? Anything to save her life. Nothing else matters.

Well, I happen to think that it does matter.

And I pray that to the jury it matters.

There is but one just sentence in this case.

Would that the jurors have the good sense and the collective courage to render it.

My interpretation of the defense so far.
JA is running this train wreck right off a cliff, there really is no other explanation as none of her migitators have been actualized ;) Yesterdays cross was unexplainable as others have pointed out Nurmi could have been a lot more effective but chose inflammatory. IMHO Nurmi has decided if JA wants to drive the train off the cliff he might as well light it on fire.

Azlawyer, if it was JA's wish to take down everyone what is Nurmi's/Wilmotts obligation in following through? They have to realize this is not helping her case? Hence the scrutinized for years comment.

Did anyone else query why JA was present for the deposition of Bishop Parker on August 1st 2014? Looking at the court minutes for July 30 the Defendants Request for Deposition of Witness DR, also notes there was a status conference scheduled for August 1st. Then we have August 4th as the date JA went pro per.

Did anyone else query why JA was present for the deposition of Bishop Parker on August 1st 2014? Looking at the court minutes for July 30 the Defendants Request for Deposition of Witness DR, also notes there was a status conference scheduled for August 1st. Then we have August 4th as the date JA went pro per.

LOL Margaret! You must have read my mind!!! I was going to post the same thing. It has bothered me since yesterday.

1. How could JA have been with Nurmi, Wilma and Cha Cha during the deposition of the Bishop?

2. Did JA get a road trip that she is so fond of? Did they remember to take gas cans?

3. Or did the Bishop come to Arizona for the Depo?

4. Was Jodi an attorney at this time :wink:

Or might be regarding the BMW she wrecked. Bet she never put insurance on it.

JA still had her Infinity. She had used the BMW to go pick up the UHaul and was towing the BMW back. I do not believe he ever planned to "sell" her the BMW. There was no title change, insurance change, etc. that would have to be done if she were to register it in CA, plus she still would have had to get the Infinity back. Why he ever let her take the BMW is a mystery. Maybe she just took it without asking. We may never know. I doubt Travis would have let her leave Mesa with that car without taking it out of his name since he tells her how irresponsible she is in that text. Another lie? Would it surprise us? jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member