Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 29

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe, because of the direction Nurmi took with the poor Bishop, Juan will be able to get some of the stuff about McGee in?

Like what was so off-putting about McGee that he had to seek potential wives on other continents?

A little off topic - my next-door neighbor is a bishop in the Mormon Church. My husband and I chuckle because we are always seeing parents dropping off their adolescent sons (most likely for a little counseling). I am not Mormon bashing - anyone who has raised an adolescent probably wishes they had a Bishop handy! IMO there are many things the Mormon Church does right.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 41s 42 seconds ago
Bishop says TA introduced Linda to him and they weren't engaged yet #3tvarias

BVP needs to let slip that he understands the ring TA bought LB was stolen by a murderess.

(You could lose a Temple Recommend for that, you know.)

:scared: Heck, she would have married him seconds after that "introduction hand-shake"!! :shame:

Here's JA meeting TA ------> :happydance:

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN · 17s17 seconds ago
Judge calls lunch break. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 7s 8 seconds ago
Nurmi asks Bishop if TA was unhappy Deanna went on a mission and didn't marry him #jodiarias #3tvarias

We get it, Nurmi. You're trying to use a Bishop to discredit the testimony of a devout, altruistic woman who loved and was loved by the man your client viciously slaughtered.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 12s12 seconds ago
Lunch break in #jodiarias. Back at 1:30 MST.

FGS, there are scantily clad women in my Pinterest feed!

Trouble is, in this trial the norm is thrown out the window and TA is held to the standards of the strict laws in the church. Except when we are talking about JA, then, not only do church laws not count but neither do the state's.

It is wild, how the defense swings back and forth on this pendulum. And with a straight face.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using Tapatalk 2

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 55s 55 seconds ago
Noon recess until 1:30pm MST #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 22s 23 seconds ago
Nurmi- You said it was *advertiser censored*
Parker says it's on the lighter side but you keep wanting to put it there #jodiarias #3tvarias

Ahhhh, so this very well could be the "issue" of an elderly bishop and what he considers "*advertiser censored*" vs ......oh I don't know what Nurmi considers *advertiser censored*, LOL. Okay, what average citizens call *advertiser censored*. I hope that is the issue and JM can clear that part up, LOL.

Well, there's my answer to lunchtime, at least!

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · now 4 seconds ago

Lunch time.

Nurmi has rented an entire food truck that has parked itself at the bottom of the courthouse steps.

(This is a lie) #jodiarias

:hilarious:

OMG-- I stepped away and came back only to see that the DT is still berating this man of God.
Holy moly-- I don't care what denomination anyone is, but there's a warm place in he!! for this DT.

This strategy is all JA. How it reveals who she is! Such mind blowing ugliness. I pity Travis more and more that he was even exposed to such a vile creature.

That's the truth! Poor Travis didn't have a chance against such a vile and evil creature.

I really wish someone would tweet how Jodi is reacting to today's testimony. Not only is she the worse thing that ever happened to Travis, she is also the worse thing that ever happened to the Mormon Church! (Well, after setting aside history.:()

I hope for the sake of these jurors that they vote DP. She's caused more than enough damage. If they come back with LWOP and then read up on all they weren't allowed to know, I'd bet some will have deep regrets for the rest of their lives.

Like what was so off-putting about McGee that he had to seek potential wives on other continents?
A lot but that's not true for everyone. My British husband will tell anyone who will listen he could only find me on another continent. He wasn't willing to settle for someone closer to home. :biggrin:

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 12s12 seconds ago
Lunch break in #jodiarias. Back at 1:30 MST.

Geez, who the heck gets 1 1/2 hour lunch breaks at work? I certainly don't. I'm so jealy!

Pop-Up Alert: Hide your eyes!!!

gty_bikini_bathing_suit_kb_130619_blog.jpg

Chorn Alert:

:hills::hills::hills:

Coppertone under indictment?

coppertone-ad.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online