DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 37s 38 seconds ago
Bishop never saw Witness #1 with Deanna Reid

TA and Linda Balard didn't hid their relationship #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 16s 16 seconds ago
Bishop didn't think TA and witness #1 were friends. They never hung out and Bishop doesn't even know if they knew each other #jodiarias
Bingo! This is good. Shoots down the Travis confided to me in my car story.

And furthermore, we aren't talking about child *advertiser censored* anymore. That ship has sailed. It was a pop up of a scantily clad woman. I can't even believe this is a bloody issue. And for friggs sakes, who cares if it was Travis who looked at it? Doesn't give her the right to murder a man in cold blood. The crap this defense is getting away with makes me bloody sick.

Too bad Jodi never got any pamphlets at a mall kiosk to help Travis with his problem of viewing pop-up computer ads of scantily clad women.

JM brings out another exhibit - #862 page 83. BP is reading to himself on the stand. True and adequate description of Qs about TA. DT wants to approach.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 53s54 seconds ago
I'm waiting for Juan to start screaming to wake me up. Now, another sidebar. #JodiArias

So, in 13 years, the very first time Marc McGee thinks to address any of his "concerns" with this bishop is 5 days before the jury comes back with a guilty verdict?

That's mighty coincidental. ;)

Ziggy how did that happen? On an Apple too? Do you think it is possible that it was done on purpose? We appreciate all you do....thanks

I know, on my Mac??? No it had to have happened a while ago. Haven't used this computer for several months.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · now 3 seconds ago
In the deposition Bishop is talking about Linda Balard and how Travis was very open about the relationship #jodiarias #3tvarias

BP says absolutely he would have done something about child *advertiser censored* if he'd seen it on his computer -says there was no child *advertiser censored* on his computer.

Juror questions up next.

Too bad Jodi never got any pamphlets at a mall kiosk to help Travis with his problem of viewing pop-up computer ads of scantily clad women.

Those are posted on the display just outside of the Victoria's Secret store donchaknow.

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN · 22s23 seconds ago
Martinez is done. Two juror questions. #sidebar. #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 54s55 seconds ago
Martinez showing emails from 2013 between Parker and witness 1. He points out the "sent" lines at the top -- one does not have that line.

JA probably told MM what to say/write/ask and it was copied and pasted to email...

I would bet money thats exactly what she does....don't give her any ideas!

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 12s 13 seconds ago
Juan- if any child *advertiser censored* was on the computer would you have dealt with it?
P- Yes
Juan- Was there any child *advertiser censored* on the computer
P- No

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 22s23 seconds ago
Bishop having a hard time keeping up with who dated who and when. He's obviously not into this soap opera like the rest of us. #JodiArias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

Juan done. 2 juror questions. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 8s 9 seconds ago
Juror Questions #jodiarias #3tvarias Judge said there are a few

I wonder if Juan is limiting his objections, sensing that the jury is absolutely disgusted with KN.

I get the feeling that Juan is giving Nurmi all the rope he need to hang himself. Sometimes by objecting you may give the jury the impression there's something you don't want them to hear. I think Juan may want the jury to hear just how disgusting Nurmi is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove