Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There can also be zero doubt after all this non-mitigating trash, that just as many of us have speculated, JA went to his house with the intent of murdering him immediately after sex so that he would die in a state of unrepentance.

This realization has brought tears to my eyes. JA was likely taunting him with this as he lay dying. To think of the physical pain Travis suffered, and spiritual too, is utterly gut wrenching.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 1m1 minute ago
Nurmi asking Parker about different kinds of LDS priesthood.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 1m1 minute ago
Bishop response - I guess so but that hasn't happened. (meaning no one has confessed to him an interest in child *advertiser censored*) #jodiarias

Hooray for the Bishop for letting the jurors know that nobody has confessed to him that they are viewing child *advertiser censored*. Nurmi needs to shut up and sit down now. Leave the Bishop alone.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 14s15 seconds ago
I just heard Nurmi scream they are lying to God. That's all I heard. Lol #JodiArias

Nurmi re: categories of who can baptize and how those levels progress. If an adult is baptizing someone they are at least at one of those higher levels. And should know the teachings of the church.

Wouldn't such a person with the priesthood be held at a higher standard than the person they are baptizing - objection sustained, strike that.

Nurmi: someone who holds that level and who is committing transgressions they are LYING TO THE LORD IN THE MOST SACRED PLACE, RIGHT?
BP, they aren't held in the temple. lol.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · now 3 seconds ago
Nurmi wants it brought out that Jodi having anal and oral and vaginal was ok cause she is a convert but TA deserved way worse. #jodiarias

so really he is saying he deserved what jodi done to him..wow

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 24s24 seconds ago
Nurmi asks if a sexual transgressor who performs baptisms is lying to The Lord. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 30s 30 seconds ago
Nurmi says TA was "lying to the lord" #jodiarias #3tvarias

This realization has brought tears to my eyes. JA was likely taunting him with this as he lay dying. To think of the physical pain Travis suffered, and spiritual too, is utterly gut wrenching.

I think she was definitely screaming accusations at TA during the entire attack, beginning at least by the time she had him helpless on the shower floor.

Just when I think I have an inkling of how evil she really is...

JA dedicates to it. She really works at it.

For those of you who are confused about why the Bishop would answer that someone who is admitting or found to be committing transgressions at the time of their baptism - maybe I can explain a little. It's not like in the movie "Oh Brother Where Art Thou" - wherein one could sin and then be cleansed of their sins (or be able to do that over and over).

In the LDS church you are expected to have given up your transgressions (or to never have committed them) by the time you are baptised. You have to be ready for living this lifestyle. The Bishop is saying that someone who is actively engaging in these acts would not be appropriate for baptism at that time. They would need more time to clean up their lifestyle and commit to "the doctorine" of the LDS faith.

JMO

ETA: looks like I was confused via the tweets about where Nurmi was going (ie: Travis baptised Jodi while engaging in those acts was more heinous than convert doing it). Still - Jodi was just as culpable in this scenario as Travis.

I think she was definitely screaming accusations at TA during the entire attack, beginning at least by the time she had him helpless on the shower floor.

And now her lawyer continues to scream them in the courtroom.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 27s 27 seconds ago
Nurmi- Is the integrity of the church served when a returned missionary, member of the church performing sexual transgressions over and over

Nurmi: judge keeps sustaining JMs objections. KN getting shut down a bit.

RE: new Q is the integrity of the church upheld when persons who are repeated sexual transgressors allowed to perform baptism of new members? New objection.

Overruled:

BP it doesn't help the integrity.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 22s 22 seconds ago
Parker- The person should be approved by Bishop and that's between them #jodiarias #3tvarias

Nurmi re: categories of who can baptize and how those levels progress. If an adult is baptizing someone they are at least at one of those higher levels. And should know the teachings of the church.

Wouldn't such a person with the priesthood be held at a higher standard than the person they are baptizing - objection sustained, strike that.

Nurmi: someone who holds that level and who is committing transgressions they are LYING TO THE LORD IN THE MOST SACRED PLACE, RIGHT?
BP, they aren't held in the temple. lol.

Nurmi....if I were you I'd be worried about the lies you yourself have told in the courtroom.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 14s15 seconds ago
I just heard Nurmi scream they are lying to God. That's all I heard. Lol #JodiArias

THIS is the reason there was a separation of Church and State!
Catch up Nurmi!

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 13s14 seconds ago
Court done until 10 am tomorrow. #JodiArias

Ziggy, can you tell whether LKN is actually in control of his faculties at this point?

I know. Jodi is evil to her rotten core. God was with Travis as he was being butchered. God didn't forsake him, even though Travis's murderer wanted him to believe it. I've found great comfort in reading Betty J. Eadie's book, Embraced by the Light. She writes about her near death experience. She wrote of when someone is being murdered, God will mercifully take their soul from their bodies. The person can appear to still be alive to their murderer, even though their soul is already safely in God's hands. I believe this is true. I really do. Travis's soul was already safely in God's hands. Jodi has to answer to God now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela