Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought MM did live there.....he met his future wife online and they communicated online....with MM using the computer in the home. I guess when the online bride arrived, MM moved out but visited everyday. And used the computer...but, why didn't Nurmi ask the Bishop about the folder filled with child *advertiser censored*? And about TA supposedly attacking DR?

I can only guess that by not asking questions, you don't get answers you don't want the jury to hear.

There can also be zero doubt after all this non-mitigating trash, that just as many of us have speculated, JA went to his house with the intent of murdering him immediately after sex so that he would die in a state of unrepentance.

I like to think that as horrible as his last few minutes were, he did have time and did repent.

I don't believe anything JA says....and, that includes any sexual activity between her and Travis at the time he baptised her.

Carp, I wanted his motion to be argued this afternoon so we could get as clean a start in the morning as possible, with the *advertiser censored*-detector detective.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 14s 14 seconds ago
Tomorrow we are back in recess at 10am MST. It's over for the day...as I drop my laptop lol #jodiarias #3tvarias

Ziggy, can you tell whether LKN is actually in control of his faculties at this point?

He is. He kept getting shot down and had to rephrase questions which he did. He was not about to give up getting the answer he wanted. He is also practicing his theatrical skills, getting loud when he's faking outrage about LYING TO THE LORD, etc.

I just am not sure with the jury questions how they will fit this into whether or this goes to mitigation for JA.

I don't believe anything JA says....and, that includes any sexual activity between her and Travis at the time he baptised her.

I don't believe that load of BS either. She is a lying, liar who lies- repeatedly- never ending.

And here we have LKN reduced to pronouncing his client's victim irredeemably sinful.

That's what passes for mitigation evidence in Maricopa County Superior Court!?!

The Bishop JMHO approved the convicted murderer qualified to be baptized must be beside himself.

Let me guess....BK thinks Nurmi did a great job today?

I have never been so ANGRY with <modsnip> Nurmi today. This is the lowest of the low. I guess all he has is *advertiser censored* sex and more *advertiser censored* and more sex. I hope the jury can see through this fog and realize that he has shown no mitigation.

I have always wondered why her family isn't involved in court to defend her life.. But then I think if we are driven bat ship crazy by CMJA can you imagine living with her for 17 yrs?? Then reality sits in and I remember their actions ie: begging for money, Laughing in court, posing for photos, and Grandma showing up in the courtroom in a wheelchair only to be seen later running in the parking lot.. And on and on...

PS I hate trial by tweet but have enjoyed the past few days here with people who get IT!!

To understand Nuri is to remember who he typically defends. 2plus2 equals 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay