Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio 3m3 minutes ago
State v #JodiArias: Judge Sherry Stephens sent the jury home for the day. Trial resumes Monday at 9:30am.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 3m3 minutes ago
judge says they can't proceed because of a matter "outside of their control" #JodiArias

@ericksonvision: #JodiArias court resumes. Jury dismissed for the day.

I hope not! We had 12 jurors find Casey Anthony not guilty of murder even after looking at photos of duct tape wrapped around the mouth of little Caylee.

I hope that this jury will do the right thing but one can never be sure till the verdict is read out and the jurors are polled.

(No disrespect intended) But Toto, we're not in Pinellas County anymore...

I think she's trying to appear 'mentally impaired'.

Now? or then? or both? I say BS Nurni, Willmot give it up, give Travis some peace to his slaughtered Death,by your client. The country hates you both, just stop.

en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · now
Juror 17 has been asked to remain in the back and the lawyers and Judge are going into chambers #jodiarias #3TVArias

soo confused

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio 3m3 minutes ago
State v #JodiArias: Judge Sherry Stephens sent the jury home for the day. Trial resumes Monday at 9:30am.

Oh darn, just when I finally got caught up! I was gone this morning.

Beth FB
Jury is sent home until Monday morning. The judge asks juror #17 to stay behind. Nurmi waives Arias's presence for whatever they are doing in chambers. Attorneys meet with judge in chambers now. Arias follows them in--I guess her presence is not waived.

@NancyGraceHLN: Judge asks juror #17 to remain in juror room after everyone else leaves. Attorneys and #JodiArias head to judge's chambers.

@NancyGraceHLN: Some of Travis' family members are also in the judges chambers along w/ attorneys and #JodiArias.

@NancyGraceHLN: Court done for the day because of a matter outside the control of any of the parties, judge says. #JodiArias

Not again! What is with the jurors on this case?

I wonder who Jury #17 is and what the heck they did at lunch.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 35s 35 seconds ago
The Judge did instruct the jurors to NOT talk to anyone about the case #JodiArias #3TVArias

@NancyGraceHLN: Judge asks juror #17 to remain in juror room after everyone else leaves. Attorneys and #JodiArias head to judge's chambers.

:gaah: Now what ?

:gaah: Always a problem . . . always !!!

:moo:

Crap. What did 1 of the jurors do now. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member