Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Darn it. Where's that list of jurors!

ETA: singing Ten Green Bottles again

@ericksonvision: Lawyers are meeting in judges chambers. They've left. Those of us in court are standing around like we just got dumped at prom. #JodiArias

It is to be expected, we go on the "honor system" For a person who was highly attracted to this case (much like we are) with perhaps no respect for the judicial process I could totally envision many people outright lying on the questionnaires in order to not be dismissed.

Jeez now what. I forgot how draining it is to deal with a CMJA trial.
:pullhair:

JSS better move things along briskly, before she runs out of jurors.

It's the other way around. Jodi borrowed 2 gas cans from Daryl then bought a third while heading to AZ.

I don't believe that to be correct, but anything is possible I guess.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 50s 50 seconds ago

Secret drama unfolds in chambers with attorneys, Judge, TA family, & Arias. #jodiarias

I really wish the judge would have reserved 12 extras instead of just 6-7 extras. Just to be on the safe side and to be sure this phase gets completed.

Another problem with a juror? Good grief. :doh:

I don't believe that to be correct, but anything is possible I guess.

But it's a fact. She passed by Daryl's to borrow two gas cans. Then as she was heading out she bought a third. Her claim is that she bought it and returned it but there is no evidence that she did and there is evidence she still had it with her based on receipts.

@TrialDiariesJ: The Judge did instruct the jurors to NOT talk to anyone about the case #JodiArias #3TVArias

David Lohr ‏@David_Lohr 57s58 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
Flores just said they did not dismiss the juror. #JodiArias

Jeez now what. I forgot how draining it is to deal with a CMJA trial.
:pullhair:

Right! For us watchers, it is. For the family, oh my lord I can't imagine what they're going through!!! Here we are hearing testimony and seeing evidence we've seen before, yet we have until Monday with a cliffhanger!

Well, it's a fact. She passed by Daryl's to borrow two gas cans. Then as she was heading out she bought a third. Her claim is that she bought it and returned it but there is no evidence that she did and there is evidence she still had it with her based on receipts.

Well, alrighty then!

ITA, Does the law allow for this I wonder?

Good question. Maybe the number of seats in the jury box limits them too. But I would have been glad to donate some extra folding chairs from my garage if the lack of seats were an issue. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l