Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@monicalindstrom: HLN is gone! Turned on TV and Dish told me Turner pulled @HLNTV off! Sad Wonder if I am still on at 12:15 est? #jodiarias

Nope! I still get HLN on UVerse.

And thanks to poster Hatfield for giving info on what a .25 looks like, I hadnt really researched what it was. I had assumed maybe a small beretta style gun? Wow, this thing is sleath. Just like her murderous plot!

Hers could have been slightly different than my "Cobra" of course, but you get the idea that a .25 is typically not a very big gun at all. They usually are quite small.

That, plus weather was quite warn so windows were all closed and everyone's air conditioners were on, probably.

And heard under those circumstances from a distance might not register what it was, maybe not even enough to question what it was. IMO

I havent been able to figure out how NOBODY heard anything. I live in Oklahoma, my neighbors can hear my toddler scream her tantrums with all our windows closed and A/Cs running. Horribly embarrassing, but I cant imagine how nobody heard anything.

After all of the review, gory & appalling, that makes the courtroom wince & break down, would a remorseful defendant be waving at the officer who answered the burglary call? I wish we could have seen that. Waving to get his attention. Really?

I think she's trying to appear 'mentally impaired'.

I havent been able to figure out how NOBODY heard anything. I live in Oklahoma, my neighbors can hear my toddler scream her tantrums with all our windows closed and A/Cs running. Horribly embarrassing, but I cant imagine how nobody heard anything.

People probably were not home.

But you have a point--seems odd that he never screamed or she never screamed. I mean, a totally silent attack seems unlikely. And then finished off with a gunshot...even small caliber...seems something should have been audible to someone somewhere. But apparently nothing was, at least I have never heard that anyone ever came forward to say they heard anything.

Travis was 5ft 9 in, Jodi 5ft 4in. Now I am 4ft 9in my husband is 5ft 10 in. If I were to hypothetically plunge a knife into his chest it would be at an upward angle, as it would be in Jodis case. JMO

Not a huge difference, but JA's driver license says she's 5'6"

drivers-license-jodi-arias-jpg.jpg

About the gun shot not being heard, could it be possible someone heard the sound and thought it was some type of fire cracker going off? And just didn't think anything of it? We hear this a lot here, regardless of the time of year. Or time of day.

I also wonder if someone heard the gun shot but didn't want to get involved, illegal alien, etc.

the third gas can came from her ex fiancé - Daryl I believe it was. He testified that he lent her the gas can right before she went to AZ (telling him she was going to UT), He didn't know she had bought 2 others

It's the other way around. Jodi borrowed 2 gas cans from Daryl then bought a third while heading to AZ.

The Walmart gas can purchase may matter if the state is not going to put DB on the stand to talk about the gas cans JA borrowed ???

The lack of proof of a return is also evidence of JA's propensity to fudge the truth. JMO

Well I get that Jodi lied about returning the 3rd can, but the other poster seemed to think it would make a difference if only two cans were found rather than three. That's what I don't understand.

I think Travis's bathroom was to the back of the house so there was some buffer from the street, and like many have said, people at work etc.

The jury can't decide if the murder was especially cruel, the first jury already decided that. This jury has to accept that.

We keep saying the jury HAS to.... Yes, technically they do have to accept prior verdicts.

But they're human, and being asked to decide whether or not to put someone to death. Residual doubt may not be allowed, but clearly Nurmi is hoping for doubters.

I can't figure it out either. Was Travis able to scream? If he was maybe some thought it was kids playing. I don't know, those house seem pretty close to each other, maybe it was that everyone was just not home? In the house it was just Travis and the murderer, right? And Travis' pup :( How sad for him to have to witness his Dad being murdered.

How is it that no one heard Travis screaming for dear life considering how thin the walls were? I can't imagine Arias being quiet either while stabbing Travis over and over and over again.

I've been haunted by this as well. But in and around 5:30pm, most people would not have been home from work. Those who were home may not have been in close enough proximity to the house. During the course of the murder, btw, I believe her bit from 48 hours when she said he said "I can't feel my legs."

His ability to scream or yell may have only been a short window of seconds. Loss of blood, loss of strength.

In 2012, Arias said she was 5'6". But odds are, if she said it........

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
The jury is being sent home #JodiArias #3TVArias

what?!!

I also wonder if someone heard the gun shot but didn't want to get involved, illegal alien, etc.

Or maybe JA had turned up a stereo loudly. Do we know if there was a stereo on the floor she killed Travis?

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 29s 29 seconds ago

Lunch over. Wonder what Jodi had. #NotMcDonalds #JodiArias

:hilarious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics