Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 3rd gas can

Early on during the original trial, a WSer did a calculation on just how much gas JA needed based on the MPG of the rental car, assumed route and the fact that she gassed up before leaving CA and, after the murder, in UT [IIRC]. The result was that JA needed that third gas can to make that distance without having to stop in AZ to get more gas.

IIRC, there was a thread dedicated to the gas cans.

I don't believe that to be correct, but anything is possible I guess.

It is correct Snoopy, revisit Darryl's testimony for a refresher about her calling and asking for the cans and then dropping by on her way to Mesa to pick them up. The WalMart receipt shows she purchased a gas can, giving her three to take on the trip.

Why is Jodi trying to claim she returned it? So it doesn't look so fishy that she bought so much gas to get through the whole state of Arizona without ever stopping to buy gas???

Because 2 gas cans plus a full tank of gas still isn't enough gas to get through Arizona without stopping to buy some. If she hadn't had the third can she would have had to have stopped, making the trip less 'stealth' and the murder less 'premeditated'. In her world, anyways.

So is there a running bet yet on whether or not Jodi holds up the "Survivor" T-shirt to this jury? Id put $5 on it:shame:

So . . . are we done for today ?

And no court tomorrow ?

Back on Monday ?

Please let me know if this is correct !

:seeya: TIA !

So is there a running bet yet on whether or not Jodi holds up the "Survivor" T-shirt to this jury? Id put $5 on it:shame:

:seeya: Upping it to $10 ... lol !

And adding I think she will come up with some new t-shirt design or slogan or some bull s . . .

:moo:

And no court tomorrow ?

Back on Monday ?

Correct. . . Done for the day, no court tomorrow, back on Monday, 9:30 green witch time, lol

I was thinking about the juror being dismissed yesterday and the scenario went thru my mind that a juror (say #17) mentioned to juror #9, "hey I think I saw NG in the courtroom today". Juror 9 asks BK the questions, discussion happens with judge to find out all the facts and #17 had a come to jesus meeting with the judge today to not discuss anyone or anything that ever had anything to do with any trial ever (sort of thing). Anyway, just a theory.

And no court tomorrow ?

Back on Monday ?

Yup, and we have 165 browsers waiting on nothing. Let's start a class action suit against Arias when this is over, on the grounds of disrupted court viewing time.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 5m5 minutes ago
#JodiArias Court is not believed to have been dismissed for the day over juror 17 controversy. Save the drama for your momma.

No ordinary survivor t-shirt. It will be homespun in the style of Gandhi. Next Arias will request a spinning wheel to be able to teach other inmates to make homespun cloth. Ah, the many talents of Jodi Arias.

well Ill be damned - my memory isn't what it used to be. :facepalm: I was researching it as well!

Thanks for the reminder..... maybe I should sit on my hands from here on out.

Sorry about that!

At the bottom of the license is the date 6/19/2004 235 R8 FD/09 So, she had it renewed in 2004 when she was 24, and never got it changed when she moved to Palmdale? with Daryl. her move to Mesa or her move back to Yreka. It was to be renewed July 2009.

In 2001 Jodi moved to Big Sur and was hired to work at the Ventana Inn & Spa. That was where she met Daryl.

Re: 3rd gas can

Early on during the original trial, a WSer did a calculation on just how much gas JA needed based on the MPG of the rental car, assumed route and the fact that she gassed up before leaving CA and, after the murder, in UT [IIRC]. The result was that JA needed that third gas can to make that distance without having to stop in AZ to get more gas.

IIRC, there was a thread dedicated to the gas cans.

Here's the thread:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...re-the-receipts-and-the-monetary-transactions

No ordinary survivor t-shirt. It will be homespun in the style of Gandhi. Next Arias will request a spinning wheel to be able to teach other inmates to make homespun cloth. Ah, the many talents of Jodi Arias.

Spun of virginal hair, and sold to support young orphans in Africa. JMO :laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LarryG