Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps the DT made a complaint about the juror and they weren't dismissed because it was a false alarm and juror 17 didn't do anything wrong?

:seeya: Yep, MeeBee ... that sounds about right !

Always :drama: with the DT and CMJA !

:moo:

So . . . are we done for today? And no court tomorrow? Back on Monday? Please let me know if this is correct !:seeya: TIA !

For a JA trial, the rule is, court to-morrow and court yesterday – but never court to-day.

Apologies to Lewis Carroll

I wish we knew more about the jurors this time around and which jurors are assigned to which number.

Yesterday when the juror was dismissed they announced it and went on. Don't know why that would be any different today. I'm hoping it was unrelated to #17. Someone tweeted Nurmi and Wilmott were smiling, but maybe they were just happy to get the afternoon off...??

Aother juror biting the dust or maybe a family emergency that is out of their control? Somehow this just flows with the Arias trial. This murderer has had more days of leniency than I have ever heard about. Every day she is in jail is one less day of prison. I mean, for one of us a night in jail would be a lifetime. But for JA? Nah.....this is a picnic compared to what she is facing.
Yeah, but either way she'll be moved to prison by the beginning of next year, so I take some comfort in that.

Me too, MeeBee--missing KCL and her great reports/insights into the jury! Someone had mentioned a thread for the jury, is that still a possibility?

ETA: Oh carp, I did it again--forgot the quote! Replying to MeeBee@684!:shame:

Quick question for all of you trial veteran's--are the shenanigan's in this trial the norm? This is the first one I have ever followed/watched from the beginning and I'm gobsmacked by all of the twists/ turns, drama and longevity of this trial!:abnormal:

Hope everyone has a terrific week-end!:toast:

I'm not sure if it's the norm to have extra long side-bars, long weekends every weekend, objections by the Defense every minute, mistrial motions galore, frequent allegations of prosecutorial misconduct .....and on and on it goes. The only things we have going for us are Truth and Juan Martinez!

I wish there was a witness list. Or if there is, I haven't seen it. I keep wondering if Alyce is on it. :eek:

:seeya: Upping it to $10 ... lol !

And adding I think she will come up with some new t-shirt design or slogan or some bull s . . .

:moo:

I dunno, maybe "bella vida" in flowery script with starbursts around it

'cause Jodi's all about life these days

Correct. . . Done for the day, no court tomorrow, back on Monday, 9:30 green witch time, lol

:silly: :floorlaugh:: Seriously hilarious, hindsight2020.

I loved how Jodi said "green witch time" with such confidence and pride, like "Hey world, look how smart and sophisticated I am."

:tyou: to all who re tweeted for us!! Really appreciated! :wave:

I wish there was a witness list. Or if there is, I haven't seen it. I keep wondering if Alyce is on it. :eek:

On August 26, 2013 and interview was posted in which Alyce LaViolette declared that, because of her family's opposition and death threats made against her during the time she testified claiming JA was a victim of domestic abuse, she would not testify at the sentencing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEUYin5Ru8c

Bobby Juarez?

Maybe he feels safe to have a relationship with her now she's locked up and can't kill him!

:silly: :floorlaugh:: Seriously hilarious, hindsight2020.

I loved how Jodi said "green witch time" with such confidence and pride, like "Hey world, look how smart and sophisticated I am."

The stupid thing is, here in the UK we pronounce it "Gren itch" not Green witch".

I'm not sure if it's the norm to have extra long side-bars, long weekends every weekend, objections by the Defense every minute, mistrial motions galore, frequent allegations of prosecutorial misconduct .....and on and on it goes. The only things we have going for us are Truth and Juan Martinez!

BBM--Amen to that, Rose! :loveyou:

This trial just seems to get crazier by the minute, my heart breaks for the Alexander family but I know that Juan will ensure justice for Travis.:scale:

Does Alyce LaViolette get to decide if she will testify? Can't she be served with a subpoena? I don't know.
Not that she adds anything.

Why do I think this judge never wants this trial to end???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ilda