Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No wonder JA never mentioned how her artistic talents could be used in prison for the good of others when she was holding up her "survivor" tee shirt like a white flag!

@monicalindstrom: So Tweeps, sounds like u don't blame family but their behavior in court & during trial is what bothers you #jodiArias

I don't think they are "tracings" per say as the proportions between the original ad and the copied picture are different. They are based on the ads, a recreation of them done as a drawing, but are not exact, as an actual tracing would be. (IMO)

Perhaps. I thought that too looking at them now

But it still remains she plagiarizes her art.

@monicalindstrom: What do u think? Should #JodiArias family be vilified for something she did? Do they have right to live their lives?

i
I don't vilify her mother for what JA did.......but trying to sell forged letters to the national enquirer and laughing with her sister during trial....YES!

Someone on HLN said it might be difficult for some men to put their favorite *advertiser censored* star to death.

@monicalindstrom: Imagine how it must feel to be #JodiArias mother & family, daughter did horrible thing, must be so difficult for them too

You mean like how hard it was to be Casey Antony's mother? I don't know. In the end, I think the Anthony's made out pretty well. And don't forget Monica....Dr. Phil was paying for Jodi's mom and aunt to stayin thehotelduring first trial. They know they will get a paycheck. Don't feel so bad for them.

And some of the bumps and folds in the clothes and skin and such are little too perfect.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 6m 6 minutes ago

DirectMessage from Willmott: "It's fuschia <3"

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 4m 4 minutes ago

Nurmi is flipping through crime scene photos as we still wait for other cases to finish first. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 3m 3 minutes ago

Juan sits slouched down 2 seats in front of me as we watch the excitement of these early cases. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago

Looks like all other cases are done. Huge screen is on it's way down. Juan takes his place at the desk. #JodiArias

"If it was a hunting knife, that might explain Arias' lack of injuries. Don't hunting knives typically have "sculpted" handles, for a less slippy grip?
Ive always been curious about the type of knife used and how JA knew to use one that would not have the blade break. Or to not use one that is a normal flip open without it having a lock-back or being a fixed blade, because it could flip closed on her fingers if it was just a regular flip open without a locking back.
The wounds were so deep too, it had to have a large blade.

It makes me wonder if she researched the type of knife to obtain in advance. We do know she obtained the stolen gun in advance."

Quoting from the previous thread - she used one of Travis' kitchen knives to stab him - not a hunting knife or a switch blade - his own kitchen knife. And then placed in the dishwasher (I'm a little "foggy" on the dishwasher, but I know for sure she used his kitchen knife)

I don't think they ever found any of his knives missing. I think she brought the knife with her. Maybe the same one she had used to puncture the tires on his vehicle.

I always believed it was a type of military knife. Here is the famous K-bar knife. My hubby has one and it is extremely powerful/razor sharp and the blade is long enough where she could inflict wounds that were as deep as the ones Travis suffers. It is also made of strong steel which makes it perfect for battle while in hand to hand combat as it will not bend nor break.

I often wondered if she found this military knife among her grandpa's weapons. He may have even forgotten he had one in there if he had not used it in decades.

Here is what one looks like. I wont even take it out of the case in fear I will cut myself.

http://www.knifecountryusa.com/store/image/products/magnified/155622_155651.jpg

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 48s 48 seconds ago

Spectators are now let in and taking their seats. The (un)lucky few. #JodiArias

Since her conviction has JA donated her hair or given literacy lessons as she promised?

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago

TA family and friends now seated in front row. A light jibble jabble can be heard as we continue to wait the start. #JodiArias

Perhaps. I thought that too looking at them now

But it still remains she plagiarizes her art.

But does she plagerize? Like in the music world when one artist takes a significant portion of notes from a song by someone and then changes it up a bit to use in a new song, that is not legally considered plagiarism. If I, using a photo of the Mona Lisa, then did a drawing of the Mona Lisa based on the picture I saw, I'm not plagiarizing the Mona Lisa. No one would ever be fooled into thinking my drawing is the Mona Lisa and by not signing it with the original artist's signature (Da Vinci), nor am I attempting to pass it off as anything but my own drawing. I see the same here.

IMO her drawings are not creepy at all. What would be creepy is if she decided to draw graphically violent and disturbing pictures, like of a death scene, as one example. THAT would be creepy. Her drawings are benign. Some are quite good. I think she is talented and it's a shame that instead of pursuing art she decided to murder.

@ericksonvision: #JodiArias has just entered the courtroom. Light colored sweater and glasses.

so this is her NEW bf? WHAT?!?!?!? i thought it meant bobby the ex

@TrialDiariesJ: #JodiArias is in a tan sweater, hair down, glasses and I swear she has put on some of the same clothes she wore during 1st trial #3tvarias

I don't think they ever found any of his knives missing. I think she brought the knife with her. Maybe the same one she had used to puncture the tires on his vehicle.

I always believed it was a type of military knife. Here is the famous K-bar knife. My hubby has one and it is extremely powerful/razor sharp and the blade is long enough where she could inflict wounds that were as deep as the ones Travis suffers. It is also made of strong steel which makes it perfect for battle while in hand to hand combat as it will not bend nor break.

I often wondered if she found this military knife among her grandpa's weapons. He may have even forgotten he had one in there if he had not used it in decades.

Here is what one looks like. I wont even take it out of the case in fear I will cut myself.

http://www.knifecountryusa.com/store/image/products/magnified/155622_155651.jpg

I agree, it is probably the same knife she used to slice Travis' tires on two ocassions, one would need a powerful knife to cut through tires, she had to be fast so as not to get caught, hence, an ordinary kitchen knife would not cut it, lol. . .they do sell tactical/hunting knives at Walmart, bet she didn't save that receipt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l