Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 46s 47 seconds ago
#JodiArias is in a tan sweater, hair down, glasses and I swear she has put on some of the same clothes she wore during 1st trial #3tvarias

@ericksonvision: The guy who is supposedly #JodiArias' new boyfriend is here. Imagine Spicolli in Fast Times at Ridgemont High with a spiky haircut.

i
I don't vilify her mother for what JA did.......but trying to sell forged letters to the national enquirer and laughing with her sister during trial....YES!

Their entire behavior in this case has been beyond bizarre.

It reminds me of the Scott Peterson's parents when they were laughing it up at break when they had just seen the body of their little grandson not ten minutes before then. And this was their own kin.

Arias family doesn't seem to have one bit of sympathy for the Alexander family or even Travis. I find them all to be very strange to say the least.

JMO though

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

#JodiArias is seated. Tapioca top. Kinda has a goodwill look to it. Waiting on judge and jury now.

The "art" of Arias is imitative and she lives, with her empty eyes, as an imitator. And yes, I think she was deeply impressed by the movie Psycho. She tried to work it as closely as she could in her staged murder of Travis.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 21s 21 seconds ago

Judge Stephens is seated. Counsel proaches the bench. Sizzlin' #JodiArias

You mean like how hard it was to be Casey Antony's mother? I don't know. In the end, I think the Anthony's made out pretty well. And don't forget Monica....Dr. Phil was paying for Jodi's mom and aunt to stayin thehotelduring first trial. They know they will get a paycheck. Don't feel so bad for them.

ITA - Although I did have sympathy for the Anthony's during that trial because you could tell how much they loved Caylee and they were trying to support their daughter even though she is the worst. That must have been difficult and confusing (not condoning ANY of the lies or delusions of Cindy Anthony, by any means.) I have ZERO sympathy for JA's family, especially mom and aunt. The way they behaved (giggling and disrespecting the court and Travis' family) made me see exactly who JA's role models are. No sympathy for them. Nope. MOO always!!

But does she plagerize? Like in the music world when one artist takes a significant portion of notes from a song by someone and then changes it up a bit to use in a new song, that is not legally considered plagiarism. If I, using a photo of the Mona Lisa, then did a drawing of the Mona Lisa based on the picture I saw, I'm not plagiarizing the Mona Lisa. No one would ever be fooled into thinking my drawing is the Mona Lisa and by not signing it with the original artist's signature (Da Vinci), nor am I attempting to pass it off as anything but my own drawing. I see the same here.

IMO her drawings are not creepy at all. What would be creepy is if she decided to draw graphically violent and disturbing pictures, like of a death scene, as one example. THAT would be creepy. Her drawings are benign. Some are quite good. I think she is talented and it's a shame that instead of pursuing art she decided to murder.

I don't think it's really that important. But I don't think your comparisons are apt. It's one thing to take another's work and use it while still giving credit to them. If you traced and colored in the Mona Lisa we'd know it wasn't your work.

It's another to copy another's work and pass it off as your own. That's the definition of plagiarism. Is it a big deal in the grand scheme? Not in the slightest. It's just another Jodi thing. And there's obvious talent there. But it's still worth pointing out. She even presenting some of these at trial. Maybe she should put up something that came from her own mind and not something she copied.

@ericksonvision: The guy who is supposedly #JodiArias' new boyfriend is here. Imagine Spicolli in Fast Times at Ridgemont High with a spiky haircut.

I loved that character, Spicolli. But then again, Sean Penn as Spicolli is a far cry from a crazy dude with a J.A. fixation.

@TrialDiariesJ: Detective Flores is back on stand for cross examination #jodiarias #3TVArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 18s 18 seconds ago
Detective Flores is back on stand for cross examination #jodiarias #3TVArias

@monicalindstrom: Det. Flores is still the case agent in #JodiArias so he can continue to sit next to #JuanMartinez throughout trial

@TrialDiariesJ: Detective Flores has a new job as a few months ago #jodiarias #3TVArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 53s 54 seconds ago
Detective Flores has a new job as a few months ago #jodiarias #3TVArias

@ericksonvision: Nurmi is questioning Mesa PD detective Esteban Flores. #JodiArias

@ericksonvision:

The guy who is supposedly #JodiArias' new boyfriend is here.

Imagine Spicolli in Fast Times at Ridgemont High with a spiky haircut.

:gaah: These high profile cases always attract the :crazy: !

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 56s 57 seconds ago

Flores goes over his experience as a detective with Nurmi. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago

Det. Flores takes the stand to be crossed by Nurmi. #JodiArias

Beth FB
Day 3 has begun. Nurmi is cross examining Det. Flores. Flores is going through his training as a detective in crime scene investigations.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 43s 44 seconds ago

So yeah, juror 9 who got booted was "heels". I see the empty spot #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads