http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov...4/m6540962.pdf
------------

Michael K. Jeanes, Clerk of Court
*** Electronically Filed ***
10/23/2014 8:00 AM

10/21/2014

TRIAL MINUTE ENTRY
DAY SEVEN

"...Juror 115, now Juror 14, is excused over the objection by Defense.

Counsel having exercised their peremptory challenges and the jury list having been
stricken, the following 18 persons are duly selected and sworn to act as trial jurors in this cause:
Trial Jurors: #3, 16, 26, 29, 38, 60, 69, 79, 82, 87, 92, 108, 114, 116, 130, 138, 139 and

Defendant’s Motion for Mistrial is argued and denied....

IT IS ORDERED granting the motions in limine re smuggling contraband, changing
counsel and threats against trial participants and lacking remorse....

Michael Melendez is sworn and testifies....

Exhibit 214 is opened by the State....

Esteban Flores is sworn and testifies...."

http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov...4/m6540956.pdf

@NancyGraceHLN: All of #JodiArias' family has arrived and are seated

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago

Nurmi and Willmott sit face to face, hunched forward as they go over the game plan. Still hearing other cases here. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 8s 8 seconds ago

Willmott leans back and types on her mobile device. I assume I will be getting a DM from her any sec now. #JodiArias

The 'photos' JA took before stabbing TA were a ruse to distract him and also to have an excuse to have the shower door open. It wasn't an expression of her art, it was done as a visual distraction (flash, focus on the camera). Why use a knife? It's silent, it's a readily available tool that can be used, a person of lesser strength can use one to kill a larger person, it's effective, it doesn't require ammunition, and it's deadly. Kind of obvious why a knife gets used in murders.

Hey everyone, Good morning :) I keep thinking of that meeting yesterday, everyone was in the same room. It must have been so horrible for Travis' family to be in the same space as the murderer. And why did Travis' sister smile at Nurmi, was that tweet even true? I am very happy juror #9 was let go. I couldn't believe she was even let on the jury. I pray for Travis' family to help them get through another very hard day.

Travis' family has been there before with the last trial - I'm sure now (that she's been found guilty) its a bit easier for them, although, I know this ENTIRE process has been hard for them!

@monicalindstrom: What do u think? Should #JodiArias family be vilified for something she did? Do they have right to live their lives?

Today 12:35 PM EDT
The Defense
Nurmi and Willmott are seated at the defense table. They are whispering back and forth. Arias has not been brought in yet.
Huff Post

Today 12:33 PM EDT
Activity In The Courtroom:
The judge is wrapping up other cases on the docket. Arias' family members are seated in the courtroom.

Activity in courtroom. Media present, Arias family is there, judge is taking care of some last minute details

They checked all the knives in his home and determined none of the ones in the house were used for the murder and none were missing from his butcher block. Jodi did want to say that she used one if his knives because it's supposed to be Travis' in her story and she did sort of sweep by a vague memory of her placing a knife in a dishwasher. However, realizing the selective memory thing was suspicious, and because none of the knives were used in the murder, she sort of back tracked on that and said she wasn't sure if the memory was from that day or if it was some other memory she was recalling.

I don't think she used one of Travis' knives. Too risky. I think she brought her own and dumped it, along with the gun, and it'll never be found.

I seem to remember that her parents owned a restaurant. All restaurants have large knives capable of infliction this kind of damage. Maybe that's were the knife came from.

@NancyGraceHLN: All of #JodiArias' family has arrived and are seated

Hmmm ... JMO but I bet that at least 1 of her family members will speak on behalf of CMJA ... and that is why they have been there for 3 days straight now ...

It's going to be interesting to see if they last !

:moo:

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 39s 39 seconds ago

I am hunched over with poor posture in my seat with laptop and 4 monitors balanced on my briefcase on my knees. #JodiArias

LOL !

@monicalindstrom: I can't imagine what TA's family is going through either, hell on earth is probably true. time heals, but need decades

The jury viewing TA's family as additional victims offers the best chance of a DP verdict imo. That's if JA doesn't make the jurors her victims too by again spending weeks on the stand revealing her evil, manipulative, malignant narcissist self.

@ericksonvision: It's #throwbackthursday. I'd like to throw back to a time when there wasn't a #JodiArias trial. #tbt

@ericksonvision: Other court business in Courtroom 5C still finishing up. #JodiArias sentencing trial has not started.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 3s 3 seconds ago
#jodiarias alleged boyfriend Bobby is here. He was here yesterday also. Interesting! #3TVArias

WOW

Traced from magazine ads:

View attachment 62107

I don't think they are "tracings" per say as the proportions between the original ad and the copied picture are different. They are based on the ads, a recreation of them done as a drawing, but are not exact, as an actual tracing would be. (IMO)

@TrialDiariesJ: #jodiarias alleged boyfriend Bobby is here. He was here yesterday also. Interesting! #3TVArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l