Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 30

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@TrialDiariesJ: Juan- Is this a mental illness?
Demarte- It can be called that but it's a psychological disorder
Borderline is a personality disorder

So strange!!!
He was asking about adjustment disorder.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 32s 32 seconds ago
DeMarte also says the test was suppose to be before the murder not after #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
Demarte says that's leading and a problem. Geffner gave her the trauma #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 32s 33 seconds ago
Geff suggested 2 #jodiarias what the trauma was so according to DeMarte it's not letting Jodi use her own judgement & it's not good practice

Prior to the murder?

Jodi was tested in the jail. The first time, Geffner told her to answer as though it was before the murder. So she used DV there.

On the second two, she was to respond as to how she felt after the murder.

Remembering how she feeeeellls about stuff that happened in the past.

Has Dr. DeMarte refused to answer any questions or otherwise refused to cooperate with the Court on copyright grounds?

Demarte diagnosed Jodi with borderline personality and an adjustment disorder.

BPD is longterm lifelong personality disorder
the adjustment disorder is due to her having trouble adjusting to jail.

What about adjusting to the boyfriends in her life refusing to marry her??

He was asking about adjustment disorder.

That was my bad. I copied the wrong tweet lol. I was responding to Geffner telling Demarte exactly how to administer the tests and giving Demarte a timeline to test Jodi on.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 4s 5 seconds ago
DeMarte says this test is only for one trauma and Geffner had Jodi talking about murder, choking and DV incidents #jodiarias #3tvarias

Looking at composite score summary JA scored 136 on verbal comprehension. Very Superior.
perceptual reasoning 113 high average
working memory 105 average
processing speed 102 average
full scale 119 high average

Um, OK, I thought she was an Einstein. My stepfather got similar scores after he had a stroke.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 26s 26 seconds ago
The PTSD had two incidents when you are suppose to have one and so that test isn't valid #jodiarias #3tvarias

:offtopic::offtopic::offtopic::offtopic::offtopic::offtopic::offtopic:

LOTS of action in the Hernandez Trial:

The Gold Patrol™ @thegoldpatrol · 22m 22 minutes ago

#AaronHernandez a state trooper was called in to courtroom a while ago. Seems he is all finished and has left.

The Gold Patrol™ @thegoldpatrol · 1m 1 minute ago

#AaronHernandez female juror is dismissed from the trial

-----Seems like the Tweeters are following AH's Trial more than this Circus in Arizona :gaah:

DeM felt this shows leading about domestic violence and she noted the problems she had with that.

showing another document with the notes that have now been changed
1. Added: including day of murder
2. Added: DV in general , not just day of murder, post jail

JM points out JA was given suggestions...

all answers show the major event was murder, not choking.

geffner failed by allowing 2 traumatic events, too confusing, DeM wouldn't trust the results.

JA answers OK on validity scale as to the most traumatic event was murder.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 6s 6 seconds ago
Juan- Is this a mental illness?
Demarte- It can be called that but it's a psychological disorder
Borderline is a personality disorder

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 36s 36 seconds ago
Jodi has a hard time adjusting to a new environment
Such as outside world to jail
Changing schools often #jodiarias #3tvarias

For some reason this is making me :giggle:

I can see Jodi believing a "personality" disorder in worse than mental illness. I can just see this bugging her big time.

In one of his PPL speeches, during the introduction, Travis was talking about mentors. He said that you didn't have to have a mentor, but he was lucky because he had Chris Hughes as his mentor. Between the 2013 trial and now, I have viewed memorial videos and other videos of Travis. Chris is in so many of them. I have no doubt that Travis and Chris loved each other. I think Sky and Chris probably deeply regret what they said about Travis and to Travis. Jodi was whining and complaining about Travis not committing to her. She had probably acted like a sweet, loving, caring, respectable young lady up until then. They didn't know the real Jodi.

DeM explaining how the next set of Qs JA answered seemed incongruent and invalid because the Q ask always about how they felt at the time of the trauma and those feelings in a real trauma don't waiver.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 4s 4 seconds ago
DeMarte says you want how she felt at the time of the trauma...it's a static variable
Jury taking lot's of notes #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
DeMarte wouldn't use Geffner's testing because Jodi used differnet answers and he lead her #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 40s40 seconds ago
Martinez: "Did you talk to the defendant about any alleged choking incident involving Mr. Alexander?" #jodiarias

DeM explaining how the next set of Qs JA answered seemed incongruent and invalid because the Q ask always about how they felt at the time of the trauma and those feelings in a real trauma don't waiver.

I don't understand. Can someone explain?

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 10s 10 seconds ago

Dr. De explains mistakes made w/tests given to #jodiarias by Geff matter of factly.

Not accusatory & over the top like Defense.

No big show

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 40s41 seconds ago
DeMarte says #jodiarias Arias talked about conversation she had about sexual partners because she was afraid of STD. Says Alexander attacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhokilledBettie?