Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN · 34s35 seconds ago
DeMarte's conclusion was #jodiarias has a personality disorder and an adjustment disorder. #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 20s21 seconds ago
DeMarte says #jodiarias suffers from borderline personality disorder and adjustment disorder.

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN · 41s41 seconds ago
Adjustment disorder is related to anxiety and a depressed mood from change in their lives. #jodiarias

Disorder?

Yes.

Disease?

No.

I wish the still camera guy would slip out a pic of Dr. DeM on the stand.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 39s 39 seconds ago

Dr.De says #jodiarias suffers from borderline personality disorder, adjustment disorder, & from depression.

Is that why she killed TA or BC?

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 11s 12 seconds ago

Who cares what #jodiarias is suffering from?

It doesn't justify what she did to Travis Alexander. Talking about "suffering."

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Jodi is staring at Demarte while she speaks to jury #jodiarias #3tvarias

If that's what you think then why would you want them called? :waitasec:

Just trying to reason out why they weren't called....I like reading everyones opinion on the reasons. That's all.

Personally, my favorite defense expert diagnosis of Jodi was Transient Global Amnesia
It sounds like what a hobo might get if he fell and hit his head on the railroad track

"Oh my goodness"...lol, a blast from the past, how can we forget!!!

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 57s 58 seconds ago
DeMarte got Geffner's notes in Dec 2014 and Geffner tells DeMarte she can't release the data he's giving her #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
DeMarte said she didn't need him to school her on this issue and Geffner used a wrong statue to back his statement #jodiarias #3tvarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan- Is this a mental illness?
Demarte- It can be called that but it's a psychological disorder
Borderline is a personality disorder

So strange!!!

Along with the sheets there was a letter schooling her about the confidentiality, which she learned about in school and DeM has never included such a warning when releasing raw data to another professional. Showing what was printed at the bottom. Handwritten notes as to why 2 tests were given
1 for 2008 prior to murder - DV, etc.
2 now in jail, after 2008, including day of murder

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN · 19s20 seconds ago
DeMarte says the biggest trauma that stood out was the day of the murder #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 42s 43 seconds ago
Geffner had provided a timeline of why the test was to be administered to Jodi Arias on the bottom of this test #jodiarias #3tvarias

Agree, her writing is not so great. She doesn't want to be bothered with proper English and sentence structure. Probably beneath her Einsteiny-self.

I would agree she is good at reading and understanding what someone else writes. Provided it's not something outside her understanding, such as remorse or personal responsibility.

[emoji57]

I agree, but, I want them to give her a psychopath test!!!!!!

:tantrum:

Along with the sheets there was a letter schooling her about the confidentiality, which she learned about in school and DeM has never included such a warning when releasing raw data to another professional. Showing what was printed at the bottom. Handwritten notes as to why 2 tests were given
1 for 2008 prior to murder - DV, etc.
2 now in jail, after 2008, including day of murder

Prior to the murder?

Just trying to reason out why they weren't called....I like reading everyones opinion on the reasons. That's all.

I'm just thinking that if they are such bad friends to Travis then how can what they say be helpful at all to the state?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucyLoo313