DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Next emotion upset
first answer very much
second was a little

non way to reconcile these answers because it was a static event

the validity scales would not capture something like this. She could simply look at the different answers and tell its invalid.

Gah, I hate when I can't keep up. I thought the different answers was because JA was answering one pretending it was pre-murder and the next one post-murder? And that it wasn't just one event?

Now talking about experiences. Strange feelings
Answer 1: very much
Answer 2: a little

next one body sensations
1: JA answers a little
2nd answer not at all

no way to differentiate between choking or murder

Next experience: time
Answer 1: very much
Answer 2 by JA: some

the absolute identifying trauma was the murder

Gah, I hate when I can't keep up. I thought the different answers was because JA was answering one pretending it was pre-murder and the next one post-murder? And that it wasn't just one event?

I think it was said....PTSD has one triggering event.

Since Nurmi is doing the objecting, I guess he will be the one to question DeMarte. I was looking forward to Wilmott. That was fun last time.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Geffner had so many trauma's listed DeMarte can't pin point which one Jodi is having these feelings over #jodiarias #3tvarias

I'm just thinking that if they are such bad friends to Travis then how can what they say be helpful at all to the state?

My impression is they weren't great friends....maybe they were and could explain the emails and how manipulative Jodi was/is. Perhaps they explain it all in their book.
I wonder if the jury questions why they weren't heard from? A lot of time was spent on them by the defense....emails, etc. But, I'll just keep wondering because I trust JM had very good reasons not to call them. One reason of his could be by calling them to testify, it places importance on them when they are really insignificent. Just some drama stirred up by Jodi and her team. Better to just ignore them.

Next test looks at both sides: example have you ever done x? Then next Q, has your parter ever done x?

She is referring now to that test an JM is marking . Noon recess .

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Juan is eluding to the fact validity scales for Jodi don't mean a thing #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 37s38 seconds ago
Lunchtime in #jodiarias

DeM explaining how the next set of Qs JA answered seemed incongruent and invalid because the Q ask always about how they felt at the time of the trauma and those feelings in a real trauma don't waiver.

Dr. D is pointing out the incongruent responses she gave.

Her answers were not consistent.

She couldn't keep her lies straight.

Since Nurmi is doing the objecting, I guess he will be the one to question DeMarte. I was looking forward to Wilmott. That was fun last time.

I think all of Monica Lindstrom's hyperbole about Nurmi's bluster making him a "power player" in the court room now has gone to his head a bit.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 22s 23 seconds ago
Noon recess till 1:25pm MST #jodiarias #3tvarias

darn I'm late and I see Dr. Janeen DeMarte is in the house. I hope Jodi runs out of paper and throws a hissy fit

My impression is they weren't great friends....maybe they were and could explain the emails and how manipulative Jodi was/is. Perhaps they explain it all in their book.
I wonder if the jury questions why they weren't heard from? A lot of time was spent on them by the defense....emails, etc. But, I'll just keep wondering because I trust JM had very good reasons not to call them. One reason of his could be by calling them to testify, it places importance on them when they are really insignificent. Just some drama stirred up by Jodi and her team. Better to just ignore them.

IMO, the Hughes' loved Travis and lectured him like a son. That seems to be the kind of relationship they had. Travis loved them too and valued their opinions and advice. That email has been taken out of context as nauseum. Chris Hughes has also said in the same email chain he retracts his use of the word abuse because it's too strong.

Ziggy, thanks again!

Instead of trying to follow multiple Tweeters, we have you!

Assume jurors are remaining engaged throughout Dr. JD's testimony?

I thought Travis supposedly choked her because she mentioned Abe hugging her over a year before. Was she worried about getting an STD from a hug?? :thinking:

I thought it was because she lost her job and Travis wanted to borrow money from her?

:dunno:

Wow great morning. Finally! FYI I stopped thanking as my puter is testy today and not just here??? So thanks all for your posts. Glad we got a heads up the 2 clowns are coming back. I shall make that a time to sort my sock drawers. Sorting will prove to be a more stimulating task for a day/week/month!!!!

Dr. D is pointing out the incongruent responses she gave.

Her answers were not consistent.

She couldn't keep her lies straight.

But I thought she was answering two tests for TWO different events and that her symptoms are different for two events and that's why her answers are different as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18