DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Next emotion upset
first answer very much
second was a little

non way to reconcile these answers because it was a static event

the validity scales would not capture something like this. She could simply look at the different answers and tell its invalid.

Thanks so much. Keep an eye on Jodi and let us know if she gives Demarte any evil eyes. Thanks.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Juan is eluding to the fact validity scales for Jodi don't mean a thing #jodiarias #3tvarias

DM lays the blame for the discrepancies between the 2 tests more on Geff for how he administered the test than on JA for her responses.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 14s14 seconds ago
Nurmi says DeMarte is "fantasizing." Objects that she doesn't have expertise. "Approach please," says the judge.

arghhhhhhh.....Nurmi fantasizes all the time! Every kind of sex imaginable! Not one witness is safe from his sleazy questions!!

IMO, the Hughes' loved Travis and lectures him like a son. That seems to be the kind of relationship they had. Travis loved them too and valued their opinions and advice. That email has been taken out of context as nauseum. Chris Huges has also said in the same email chain he retracts his use of the word abuse because it's too strong.

I think the Hughes have already been more than sufficiently punished for whatever their failings were - or were not- as friends of Travis.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ
· 19m 19 minutes ago
Demarte says that's leading and a problem. Geffner gave her the trauma

I know tweeting is hard with all questions/answers, typing shortcuts- but, this one is classic because Geffner gave us all trauma!! LOL

But I thought she was answering two tests for TWO different events and that her symptoms are different for two events and that's why her answers are different as well.

She was answering the same question on two different tests, relating to the same event (the murder), and yet gave two very (not merely slightly) different responses.

But this is a super-secret trial, and we can't know precisely what's being done there.

JSKS said so.

Since Nurmi is doing the objecting, I guess he will be the one to question DeMarte. I was looking forward to Wilmott. That was fun last time.

JW was too shrill with DeMarte last time and it did not go over well which I'm sure the last jury foreman told the defense when he assisted them between trials. They don't want to make the same mistake twice.

IMO, the Hughes' loved Travis and lectures him like a son. That seems to be the kind of relationship they had. Travis loved them too and valued their opinions and advice. That email has been taken out of context as nauseum. Chris Huges has also said in the same email chain he retracts his use of the word abuse because it's too strong.

I also believe that the Hughes were attempting to be LDS mentors to Travis related to issues of keeping the tenants of the Law of Chastity and not only finding an appropriate LDS girl to be his eternal wife, but also that he needed to be an appropriate husband (boyfriend) if he wanted to achieve the expectations of those who are married in the temple.

They were admonishing him based upon the lies that Jodi spewed and felt that they were close enough to Travis to be able to voice their concerns without losing his friendship. I think they were truly trying to help him be more faithful and observant of the church dictates and that would help him to be a better church leader/husband and "Priesthood" head of the household.

I don't fault the Hughes for their email. At the time, they did what they thought was best given then information they had at that time. They never dreamed that their words would be picked apart by the masses in a murder trial years later. MOO

I think the Hughes have already been more than sufficiently punished for whatever their failings were - or were not- as friends of Travis.

Yes I agree. I think they were good friends to Travis though. Loving and caring about his well being. They loved him.

I guess MK's summary of the morning is: "Not much happened other than the judge agreeing with the defense that the prosecutor was trying to hide DeMarte's notes from the defense."

When is the defense going to qustion DeMarte on her new notes? During noon recess?

Sooo how will the Juror questions for Jodi be handled? It cant be done super secret this time right?

JW was too shrill with DeMarte last time and it did not go over well which I'm sure the last jury foreman told the defense when he assisted them between trials. They don't want to make the same mistake twice.

JW was ridiculed for her catty and childish behavior towards a woman younger and more attractive than her IMO. No way was she going to get back up and be scrutinized again.

It doesn't make sense for Nurmi to be crossing this witness since Willmott's "work load" included the "expert" Dr that they presented, which this doctor is disputing. But I guess it was necessary. ;)

MOO

oh my what have I missed? So, nurmi and wilmont are recalling gef and MCF? If I was a juror I'd be asking why? They're beating the same drum, what do they think they're going to win points on with their bias one subject mindset.

Questions please, Ziggy: Have you seen any juror questions hit the basket? Any idea how many separate jurors are submitting them?

Sooo how will the Juror questions for Jodi be handled? It cant be done super secret this time right?

I doubt they will be asked. The DT probably whined to prevent this so JM couldn't cross her on them.

MOO

They don't really care about that other than as minor time wasting. The major time-wasting victory for them is that they can add another month by calling Heckel and Jeckle back for another endless round of lies.

I guess MK's summary of the morning is: "Not much happened other than the judge agreeing with the defense that the prosecutor was trying to hide DeMarte's notes from the defense."

Why yes. He tweets about the abuse by Travis and how smart Jodi is but when Demarte is explaining the flaws in the defense expert's testing, silence. All he can manage out is, "Demarte says the tests aren't valid" but gives none of the reasons why she's saying this so its out of context and it looks like she's saying it out of nowhere for no reason. Look for his tweeting to be more prolific when the defense is up and they begin pointing out all the "flaws" in Demarte's analysis. :rolleyes:

Tweeted a few pics : Fobiejuankenobi. Warning, not a skilled Twitter user. If I don't reply it's because I'm a newbie tweeter. Mostly just follow.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 14s14 seconds ago
Nurmi says DeMarte is "fantasizing." Objects that she doesn't have expertise. "Approach please," says the judge.

Okay, Nurmi should be sanctioned for speaking objections that are this prejudicial in nature. Honestly where does it end with this DT and Judge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member