DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 16s 16 seconds ago
She was very inappropriate with Edgar according to Nicole #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Nicole- JA was all over the young men & couldn't stay focused. She was very inappropriate w/ men, she would sit and kiss Edgar. #jodiarias

Per BethK, when JD first said something about corroboration JA's statements of abuse, KN objected with "what statements?"

Really Nurmi? Just pick the first dozen or so...

Next exhibit - the To Travis Family letter on TA's birthday.

She says in letter it only happened on 2 occasions. SEcond time was April, a Tuesday, 2008.

She talks about how she knows abused women cover for the abuser, but she doesn't see it that way.

JM points out: This shows that back in July of 2008 JA had some knowledge of domestic violence.

Ahem. Another example of her oh so low self esteem.

JA said she was a goddess, smelled like one, should be treated like one and looked like a goddess.

10/25/08--interview with Nicole Hassel in Yreka.

"JA said she was a goddess, smelled like one, should be treated like one and looked like a goddess."

"JA would be all over the men."

I see I missed some good things while I had to run to the bank.. BUT this looks great. I love it.

Oy vey.

Yeah but Lina, shouldn't KN and JW have warned her about what might happen? I mean, surely they did. Is she so arrogant that she ignored their advice?

BBM

From Jodi's interrogation:

Jodi - "I wonder if I should just get a lawyer first . . . If I get one, will you be able to still talk to me afterward or does everything just stop or what?"

[Det. Flores explains that a lawyer will advise her to immediately stop talking]

Jodi - "Well, I mean, I just would want his advice. It doesn’t necessarily mean that he um . . . that I’m going to take his advice . . ."

http://youtu.be/jolY7GrFj-8?t=18m37s
-----
So I guess Jodi's always been an arrogant demon, er, person.

Dr. JD says Jodi had prior knowledge of DV and what it meant to be an abuse victim.

Dr. JD says she knows of the allegation that TA used the work *advertiser censored*. Juan asking about Skye Hughes - objection approach. Jodi writing. JA family turns to look at Skye. JA writes.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 22s 22 seconds ago
July 28th, 2008
Jodi writes in her journal DV should be reported #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 1m1 minute ago
Martinez just asked DeMarte a question about Sky Hughes, who is sitting in the gallery today. Nurmi cut it off with an objection. Sidebar.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 22s 22 seconds ago
Juan asks DeMarte about the "*advertiser censored*" comment and mentions Sky Hughes...we have a sidebar #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
DeMarte is saying Jodi had knowledge of DV and when she met with Jodi she had clear ideas on what it meant to be an abuse victim #jodiarias

OK Seriously! What does Nurmi have in his right front pants pocket?

1) baton?
2) gun???
3) weapon??
4) new motion?
5) new witness?
6) keys painfully digging into his thigh?
7) the zapper for Jodi's stun belt?
8) . . . .?

KY his and hers? OMG, you just made me look at his lower section, so not fair!!!!

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 2m2 minutes ago
Sky Hughes told Dr. DeMarte that #JodiArias was very upset because Travis called her a *advertiser censored*.

Did Dr JD talk to Skye? Yes. and she told her JA was very upset about a few things and one of them being TA referred to JA as *advertiser censored*. Skye talked to TA, got the story, TA was talking w/ Jodi on phone, Jodi asked to talk to TA roommate, TA said he doesn't want to talk to you because you are a *advertiser censored*. It was a joke - and more of a joke to the roommate, who would not be the type of person who would ever say that. Skye asked Jodi if that was how it went down and JA said yes it was a joke.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 1m1 minute ago
Nurmi says DeMarte is relying on name-calling. Martinez repeats a quote that #jodiarias was snide and a total ***** at family reunions.
Hmm, I wonder if Jodi's dumb and stupid sister Audrey said that about her?

edited to add: I now know the comment was made by Jodi's cousin. My first thought was Aud, though. :D

BBM

From Jodi's interrogation:

Jodi - "I wonder if I should just get a lawyer first . . . If I get one, will you be able to still talk to me afterward or does everything just stop or what?"

[Det. Flores explains that a lawyer will advise her to immediately stop talking]

Jodi - "Well, I mean, I just would just want his advice. It doesn’t necessarily mean that he um . . . that I’m going to take his advice . . ."

http://youtu.be/jolY7GrFj-8?t=18m37s
-----
So I guess Jodi's always been an arrogant demon, er, person.

:goodpost:

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 58s58 seconds ago
#JodiArias turned to the Hughes when she was upset with #TravisAlexander.

This is why Skye shouldn't be in the courtroom.....

JA talked to Skye about things she was upset with re TA - another thing was the late night phone calls. Now Nurmi wants date and time of JA/Skye conversations. Sidebar.

Jodi had clear ideas of what it means to be an abuse victim when DeMarte interviewed her according to Beth's site. I've said this before but it's like she's read the cliff notes version of an abusive relationship. She knows what she should say - but her actions are totally inconsistent with actually having been abused...by anyone, ever.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member