Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a game to the convicted murderer, she will say anything to trash Mr. Alexander and laugh herself to sleep.

JMHO ... She is trying to wear not only the jurors down but she is trying to keep Mr. Martinez running and searching to debunk all her lies. She is EVIL.

I really wish she would try and escape and not live to talk about it.

I think I would rather see her have a stroke that keeps her brain and thoughts relatively intact, but renders her unable speak or write anything but gibberish. That way she would KNOW and be aware of everything, and be fully cognizant of what she thinks, but will never be able to convey those thoughts to anyone but herself within her own mind.

ETA: She wouldn't be able to make sense of written words, either, so she would not be able to read.

Catching up, what a day in court yesterday! Nurmi complaining of "character assassination of his client"? After they dragged a dead man through the mud and back? I am pleased JSS allowed this testimony of Dr Demarte 's in. Glad JSS agreed it was fair game that the killer's background be disclosed as well.
I do think the murderer has run her defense. I think she is behind every DT strategy. It is almost glorious to see it backfire. Again, another manifestation of just how she thinks she is smarter than all of us. As much as many of us bash KN & JW, they are only doing their client's bidding. I will bet both of them can't wait to get rid of their client. As bad as we think they are, her lawyers are doing their job, which is to save the murderer's life. I feel bad for them, and hope their careers can recover after this trial, and they too don't fall victim to the ugliness of CMJA.
I still hold on to my date of February 20 for the verdict. Wishful thinking maybe? I heard something about a Dectective Smith's report not being ready for a month?
The killer is getting oh so closer to Perryville. I hope she gets the Death Penalty so she can't destroy any more lives in her path.

That's funny, because I've been thinking about her upcoming allocution and I can't help imagining her thinking "Oh, what the hell -- I'm screwed no matter what I say", so she decides to say something like "I'm ready for my closeup, Mr. DeMille" or just gleefully, euphorically, and chillingly talking about how she did it with malice aforethought, she's glad she did it, and she would do it again, just for the sheer THRILL of it all! It was the ultimate POWER and no one can ever take that away from her, not even in death!

I wish. She'll probably keep it vague and express no remorse what so ever because she's been WRONGFULLY CONVICTED, of course. She'll keep this act up until she's appealed her sentence. And even after that, she'll keep pretending to keep the donations coming in.

Is the Purple Plum the place she was working at when her coworkers said she would leave in the middle of her shift to chase after Travis and you could hear her yelling and crying at him on the phone?[/QUOTE Jodi told Det. Flores that she worked at Margaritaville. Theres a song called Margaritaville by Jimmy Buffet. I wonder if she identifies with the lyrics to the song. It was established that the restaurant does not exit.

There ARE Margaritaville restaurants (at least one in Vegas), but there are not any in YREKA.

Is the Purple Plum the place she was working at when her coworkers said she would leave in the middle of her shift to chase after Travis and you could hear her yelling and crying at him on the phone?[/QUOTE Jodi told Det. Flores that she worked at Margaritaville. Theres a song called Margaritaville by Jimmy Buffet. I wonder if she identifies with the lyrics to the song. It was established that the restaurant does not exit.

There actually are numerous Margaritaville Restaurants. I've been to the one in Ocho Rios, Jamaica. There are none, though, near the hamlet of Yreka, CA. In 2008 there were far less than there are now, too. Again, a lazy lie from JA... http://www.margaritaville.com/restaurants.html

Ever since that photo of JA in that black tank top, I keep thinking "Oh, isn't that cute? She still thinks she's PRETTY" :laugh:

JA's vanity is intact, that's for certain. :notgood:
Serious question for medical folks on here~ What are those lumps around her mouth (or lie-hole, as I like to call it)?? I am seriously curious as to what would cause that.
TIA!

Good morning! I'm still smiling over the fact that (1) JSS seems to have had a fire lit under her and is moving this trial along, (2) she denied several requests by the defense and let in evidence I otherwise thought she would never have let in, and (3) that the defense thinks it is great idea to put the Drs. Fonseca and Geff back on the stand. That last one is so ridiculous and shows, to me, just how much JA is running this show. It will not score them any points with the jury, that is for sure.

I cannot wait to see what JM/Dr. D are going to discuss today.

Great day for Travis

Regarding the experiment on a clean computer and installing spybot,(that Juan mentioned to the Judge after the jury was dismissed) then ending up with similar results about *advertiser censored*, Why doesn't Juan call upon the programmer of spybot to find out if the program does add items to the registry?

Perry Smith is prepared to testify to just that....Detective Brown's experiment demonstrates that Spybot is responsible for whatever *advertiser censored* stuff found in registry; Spybot, not manual searches.

I don't know him, never met him. I do know, though (from others), that he's quite tall, if that helps.

Does this help?.............http://www.wildabouttrial.com/about/

"A low profile is kept by our man Wild so he is sure to get the most exclusive news and information from behind the scenes at courthouses all across America. He is not only responsible for many of the live tweets that come from many great trials but is also responsible for the design of the website, app, and any graphics you see relating to Wild About Trial. We are not able to divulge any more information about him. This paragraph will self destruct in 10 seconds. You can follow Wild on Twitter at @wildabouttrial"

https://www.facebook.com/paul.sanders.921025/posts/898548966857170

Paul Sanders recap of yesterday. He really brings you into the courtroom. I only wish he could of seen the expressions of JA face when DeMarte was up.

From your link

For every day that Juan Martinez is up, it feels like Travis Alexander is in the room. It is his turn to speak and Dr. DeMarte carried a loud and convincing voice.
The jury was excused for the day. They do not know that Jodi Arias has decided not to continue her testimony on the stand. They are still waiting for her.
It turns out that they had three questions in the basket regarding her testimony last Halloween. The questions have been dormant for months. Judge Stevens directed outside the presence of the jury that those three questions had to be presented in open court.

I was on youtube looking at Juan's cross of JA and ugh, I really wish he would have gotten the chance to annihilate her on her lack of remorse.

JA's vanity is intact, that's for certain. :notgood:
Serious question for medical folks on here~ What are those lumps around her mouth (or lie-hole, as I like to call it)?? I am seriously curious as to what would cause that.
TIA!
That is what BOTOX does when it wears off. So then, you need to have it done again. She cannot!

That is what BOTOX does when it wears off. So then, you need to have it done again. She cannot!

What??? Well I never knew that, but then never had Botox. Yea she was in her 20's. She needed Botox.

She could not pay her bills, had her car repossessed but she had the money for Botox, teeth whitener, hair color, waxing body hair. She is a real winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member