Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly she felt she was better than the other members of her family - thus bossing them around about raising children, correcting their grammar, etc. This is priceless - meek little wallflower, indeed!

Now we know why they didn't make her come home when she ran off to Bobby's grandparents shack. :yes:

Is the Purple Plum the place she was working at when her coworkers said she would leave in the middle of her shift to chase after Travis and you could hear her yelling and crying at him on the phone?
Jodi told Det. Flores that she worked at Margaritaville. Theres a song called Margaritaville by Jimmy Buffet. I wonder if she identifies with the lyrics to the song. It was established that the restaurant does not exit.

If anything, the joke is on her though. If she is dictating defense strategy, she's made more mistakes than a 1st year law student.

Nurmi wanted off of this case bad...and she's a psychopath...if I were him, I'd give just enough assistance to her to avoid grounds for an appeal for ineffective assistance of counsel and just enough rope for her to hang herself.

JMO

This shows how truly psychopathic she is. Last time, Nurmi put on a pretty good case for mitigation. They snagged 4 jurors. Most clients would think the best course of action would be to stay the course, do a similar approach, just fine tune it a bit. But NOOOOOOOOO. The killer DEMANDS that they throw out the baby with the bathwater---and they do ZERO mitigation this time around. They just trash the victim and go on ridiculous trips doen rabbit holes. :no: smh

Now we know why they didn't make her come home when she ran off to Bobby's grandparents shack. :yes:

Has anyone checked to make sure BJ's grandparents did go to a nursing home? Just seems odd that as poor as JA made them out to be(ramshackle house, heroine JA supplying the groceries...), that they could afford to just leave the house for BJ and JA to play house in and go to a nursing home(those places aren't cheap!).

You don't mean that!

He wouldn't!

Would he?

:thinking:

I thibnk that's exactly what Nurmi did. It is laid out right there in her letter to the judge, where she tries to get Nurmi fired, because he did not listen to her or do 'her ideas.' So I think he just said OK, have at it, Jodi.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 3s 3 seconds ago

It really creeps me out to think that when Defense interviews state witnesses #jodiarias is in the room.

:::shiver:::

I hope there's a deputy with a zapper in there with them! Dear Deputy: If she zooms in on her prey with laser-like precision, starts very slowly to crouch, and then commences to wiggle her butt, ZAP HER!

BK

Lisa described for Demarte being at TA's house. A light went on in the house. TA went to investigate. TA said it wasn't JA but later--not long before he died--TA admitted to Lisa that it was, in fact, JA that night.

Catching up.

OMG. Is this another incident of JA just walking into Travis house and turning a light on in his house. Without him even being able to answer the front door. She must have either walked right in or came through the doggy door.

Unbelievable.

AZ I posted a questioned on the early morning thread but didn't know how to bring it over. If this train wreck is Jodi's idea, meaning this whole defense what are JW and KN's obligations to carry it through? She must have been warned that this would open doors that were locked in the first trial?
Shes allowed to defend herself. She does not understand procedure. To her this is the next best thing.

Thanks to everyone for the great posts. This is going to be a long night of catching up.

This shows how truly psychopathic she is. Last time, Nurmi put on a pretty good case for mitigation. They snagged 4 jurors. Most clients would think the best course of action would be to stay the course, do a similar approach, just fine tune it a bit. But NOOOOOOOOO. The killer DEMANDS that they throw out the baby with the bathwater---and they do ZERO mitigation this time around. They just trash the victim and go on ridiculous trips doen rabbit holes. :no: smh
And everyone else she perceives as an enemy and feels threatened by. They're very black and white thinkers, you're either for them or against them (we're all haters ;)) - if you're against them, they'll largely just ignore you. Unless you can 'hurt' them, then their self-preservation instinct kicks in and they'll be determined to destroy the threat.

And by hurt, I actually mean expose their true nature or inhibit their manipulations.

Borderline would have been logical. Borderline could have been sympathetic. Borderline has well established links to childhood abuse and PTSD. Many of her behaviors are consistent with borderline (though also consistent with other PDs). They had as close to a home run as they could get, if spun correctly. And the fact they didn't can only mean that the defense team wasn't allowed to present a decent mitigation argument at all.

JMO and FWIW

Does that mean she is no longer surreptitiously giving the finger to people or making throat-slitting gestures?

It's a little difficult to tell with this twitter trial, we're lucky to get the odd pic let alone a live observation from those in the room.:/

:seeya: I think she smiles and smirks for the "camera" -- which she knows is there !

She is evil ... pure :dervish: evil !

:gaah:

That's funny, because I've been thinking about her upcoming allocution and I can't help imagining her thinking "Oh, what the hell -- I'm screwed no matter what I say", so she decides to say something like "I'm ready for my closeup, Mr. DeMille" or just gleefully, euphorically, and chillingly talking about how she did it with malice aforethought, she's glad she did it, and she would do it again, just for the sheer THRILL of it all! It was the ultimate POWER and no one can ever take that away from her, not even in death!

yep...I noticed the makeup....eyeliner, eyebrows, and her nails look like she had a manicure. Her ugly lips look dry, though. I bet she was told she might have to answer the jury questions so she got all spiffed up....to compete with Dr. D! :laugh::giggle::lol::laughcry::hilarious::floorlaugh:

Ever since that photo of JA in that black tank top, I keep thinking "Oh, isn't that cute? She still thinks she's PRETTY" :laugh:

Catching up.

OMG. Is this another incident of JA just walking into Travis house and turning a light on in his house. Without him even being able to answer the front door. She must have either walked right in or came through the doggy door.

Unbelievable.

Or was already there waiting for him, like when she "fell asleep" when he was on that 3rd date with Mimi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member