Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I see is that Smith's report could be greatly expedited if he didn't have to continue the meaningless comparison between the 2008 and 2009 images, or the laborious process of sorting out which file names belong to which browser.

All of that is immaterial if Spybot explains why anything *advertiser censored* was found on TA's HD.

Ooooh, ok I see what you're saying now.

this might have already been answered, since im just coming on tonite to catch up, but jss's next case is a death penalty case, and juan is the prosecutor in it. poor juan.

Oh my, I hope it's not a public defender trial. The state of Arizona will be bankrupt. :facepalm:

JMO

And that's who I think WAT is, I just wasn't going to name him until I was sure.

That's not him. He's not M. William Phelps. I don't know for sure who WAT is (though I have a source who says his last name is "Williams"). But it's definitely not M. William Phelps.

Was just about to shut down for the night...and as I was logging out I see that Beth's daily video has been uploaded in the last few minutes.

FYI

:seeya:

:eek:fftobed:

Oh my, I hope it's not a public defender trial. The state of Arizona will be bankrupt. :facepalm:

JMO

Maybe Warren Sapp could hire Nurmi, he's gonna need a good sex crime lawyer. Juan can prosecute and we can do this all over again, fun fun.

Was just about to shut down for the night...and as I was logging out I see that Beth's daily video has been uploaded in the last few minutes.

FYI

:seeya:

:eek:fftobed:

Goodnight. Enjoy the video, I bet she has lots of good stuff to say tonight

Ooooh, ok I see what you're saying now.

Does it make sense, though? It does to me, but it wouldn't be the first time I got something all wrong. :)

What I am sure of is that JM wants this trial over, which is why his throwing out that month delay in the report made no sense. Or his throwing up his hands and saying "I don't run the Mesa PD."

I don't think he's manufacturing the delay, just that he's telling JSS it's in her power to speed up the report.

Does it make sense, though? It does to me, but it wouldn't be the first time I got something all wrong. :)

What I am sure of is that JM wants this trial over, which is why his throwing out that month delay in the report made no sense. Or his throwing up his hands and saying "I don't run the Mesa PD."

I don't think he's manufacturing the delay, just that he's telling JSS it's in her power to speed up the report.

Right, because Smith has to undo all the damage the DTs experts have done.

Which case?

Dang. Forgot the name of it. It was already pushed back from last fall to February (now-ish) because of this mess. Geez. Does JM really have to deal with JSS all over again, and back to back?!

This whole innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, do you believe in this?

For the most part, I think a lot of people have their minds made up somewhat before trial even starts, especially in these high profile cases that garner a lot of news and air time. Example, I thought Casey and Jodi were completely guilty, long before trial even started. So even if the jury hadn't watched the first trial, I'm sure they knew enough that the majority of them had some kind of opinion even if they say they don't.

The only cases I truly believe people are innocent until proven guilty are the cases not all over the news that aren't familiar to people.

Juan's next case...

http://news.gila1019.com/delays-in-t...ic-shuhandler/

Christopher Redondo was charged in the murder of Gilbert Police Lt. Eric Shuhandler. The case stems from a 10:30 p.m. traffic stop, when Shuhandler pulled over Damien Irizarry, of Gilbert, who was driving Redondo’s father’s work truck. Shuhandler pulled them over for an obstructed license plate. Minutes later, as Shuhandler returned to the pickup, Redondo pulled a gun and shot him in the head, police reports state. Irizarry and Redondo then led several officers on a chase eastbound on U.S. 60. During the chase, police reports state Redondo fired at officers and disabled 12 police cars by hurling tools and equipment from the bed of the pickup. The chase ended when the pickup ran out of gas at Top of the World.

Police say Redondo again opened fire as he exited the truck. Police returned fire as Irizarry and Redondo took cover and were struck in the legs and feet.

http://archive.azcentral.com/communi...09-murder.html

Christopher Redondo, 37, pleaded guilty in Gila County Superior Court to first-degree murder in an unrelated death and was sentenced by Judge Peter Cahill to life in prison without the possibility of parole.

The Miami slaying of Ernie Singh, 40, occurred on June 24, 2009, seven months before Gilbert police Lt. Eric Shuhandler was gunned down during a traffic stop on Jan. 28, 2010.

In the super secret vent room, they are saying Demarte needs to get laid and that she's sucking Juans .... You know what.

Where do these people come from?

The same hole she crawled out of. Guess the Law of Attraction also works on venomous critters.

I wish so bad we could see this trial. I can't wait to see Dr. DeMarte on the stand. I love her mannerisms and no nonsense attitude.

you-mad.jpg

Dang. Forgot the name of it. It was already pushed back from last fall to February (now-ish) because of this mess. Geez. Does JM really have to deal with JSS all over again, and back to back?!
The advantage is he'll know what makes her tick and how to work with her...

I wish so bad we could see this trial. I can't wait to see Dr. DeMarte on the stand. I love her mannerisms and no nonsense attitude.

View attachment 68714
I'd love to see Jodi's reactions. You know she's gotta be pissed at what came out today and is punching walls tonight!

In the super secret vent room, they are saying Demarte needs to get laid and that she's sucking Juans .... You know what.

Where do these people come from?

That's on their homepage under the comments for the afternoon session of court today. Anyone can go read it, although it will make one shake their head or LOL, or both. I thought about joining just to see what they do say in the "vent room" but decided I couldn't stand to even pretend I liked CFJA. (Much less LOVE her, as they claim to.)One of their "leaders" was blocked by Jen (tweeter), but she bragged about there being more than one way to grab her tweets and kept on posting them. What's so hard about that?? Oh, my - they sure are nutso, I mean not so nice over there! F this & f'n that, anyone that testifies about a test given to CFJA is breaking HIPPA laws and the confidentiality of the test...she (who kills) will be exonerated some day and set free!! Wheeeeeeeeee.:happydance:

:facepalm:

If she hasn't done it by now, it won't happen. I believe it is just her style. We don't like it and it's not normal, but seems like it is or her. Can you imagine the motions Nurmi would file if she all of a sudden did this? "WAAAHHH...Judge told me to do a speaking objection and I wasn't taught that in law school." Or, wahhh, JSS changed course mid-mitigation and so JA must not get death. And, so forth. It is what it is. I've accepted it for this trial. Don't like it, but what's a girl to do? :wink:

Critique the judge for having no backbone and escalating the costs of a trial into the stratosphere and disrespecting the jurors as if they were minions in service to her vision/style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli