Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Juan's next case...

http://news.gila1019.com/delays-in-t...ic-shuhandler/

Christopher Redondo was charged in the murder of Gilbert Police Lt. Eric Shuhandler. The case stems from a 10:30 p.m. traffic stop, when Shuhandler pulled over Damien Irizarry, of Gilbert, who was driving Redondo’s father’s work truck. Shuhandler pulled them over for an obstructed license plate. Minutes later, as Shuhandler returned to the pickup, Redondo pulled a gun and shot him in the head, police reports state. Irizarry and Redondo then led several officers on a chase eastbound on U.S. 60. During the chase, police reports state Redondo fired at officers and disabled 12 police cars by hurling tools and equipment from the bed of the pickup. The chase ended when the pickup ran out of gas at Top of the World.

Police say Redondo again opened fire as he exited the truck. Police returned fire as Irizarry and Redondo took cover and were struck in the legs and feet.

http://archive.azcentral.com/communi...09-murder.html

Christopher Redondo, 37, pleaded guilty in Gila County Superior Court to first-degree murder in an unrelated death and was sentenced by Judge Peter Cahill to life in prison without the possibility of parole.

The Miami slaying of Ernie Singh, 40, occurred on June 24, 2009, seven months before Gilbert police Lt. Eric Shuhandler was gunned down during a traffic stop on Jan. 28, 2010.

Thank you I remembered it was another cop killer case. It doesn't look good for you if you kill a cop in AZ. Death penalty is almost a certainty.

Thank you I remembered it was another cop killer case. It doesn't look good for you if you kill a cop in AZ. Death penalty is almost a certainty.
I think it's fairly safe to assume Nurmi & Wilmott won't be the DT in this case...

Don't know if JSS is presiding over this trial tho. Any way of finding out?

@Eye4Eye: Nurmi Passing Gas? #jodiarias #jodiariastrial @jdebockwilliams @jodimustdie @espy25 @GimmeSumVodka @hardtruth4real http://t.co/Av8h4WuhME

Lol this is funny need a lil laughter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:seeya:

Just got caught up, and it's :great: to see everyone in a good mood because finally, the TRUTH was unleashed in that courtroom today !

I hope tomorrow will be another good day for Travis !

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

:loveyou: :loveyou: :loveyou:

Critique the judge for having no backbone and escalating the costs of a trial into the stratosphere and disrespecting the jurors as if they were minions in service to her vision/style.

BBM ~ Sorry, I saw this and just had to. ;)

Stratosphere_Las_Vegas_-_November_2003.jpg

Don't know if JSS is presiding over this trial tho. Any way of finding out?

I don't think so. Latest minute entries that name a judge don't show JSS, unless there was a reassignment. The latest minute entries show a commissioner presiding though? But Judge Mahoney has been on the case for a while. No sign of Stephens' name.

Absolutely sure that hWild is not the M. William Phelps.

Pretty sure this is WAT:

Michael Williams:

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/michael-williams/3/76a/465

I believe he previously worked with his brother, Wayne D. Williams, at Embarcadero Technologies:

http://www.embarcadero.com/company/executive-team

Not vouching for anything, just reporting from the sidelines...

That makes more sense since it appears WAT has an IT or technology background and it was said he would understand the computer stuff when it was happening. He also designed the WAT website and app.

Can I ask Linas K what makes you think that other guy is WAT?

Andrea Yates couldn't help herself, though. There should have been intervention way sooner, because it was obvious there was something terribly wrong.
I strictly meant looks. I don't know enough about AY's case to form much of an opinion on her.

Also, can I ask you Gigi- one day a pic of WAT's hands got out and he had a bunch of freckles and it made me think he was a redhead. Do you know if he is?

I don't know him, never met him. I do know, though (from others), that he's quite tall, if that helps.

I've just read through most of the day.

Man oh man. Talk about scorched earth from the PT.

That makes more sense since it appears WAT has an IT or technology background and it was said he would understand the computer stuff when it was happening. He also designed the WAT website and app.

Can I ask Linas K what makes you think that other guy is WAT?
M. William (Matthew) Phelps is an Investigative Journalist and comments on true crime on more than one program and writes crime novels.

Great day for Travis

Regarding the experiment on a clean computer and installing spybot,(that Juan mentioned to the Judge after the jury was dismissed) then ending up with similar results about *advertiser censored*, Why doesn't Juan call upon the programmer of spybot to find out if the program does add items to the registry?

I'm not a JSS groupie, but I do check her court calendar to make sure when there is court, even if it's for a few brief moments...

I'll try checking tomorrow on her court cases. It just might not be listed yet. She is getting some murder trials under her belt though. One of her murder cases, iirc, had the docket updated with a count number on motions filed. Something like #34th motion by defense...oy vey What's Nurmi's count now?

Thanks for the updates, out most of the day.

What about Brian Skoloff or Josh Hoffner? Do we have description of WAT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli