Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
when are we meant to be starting today? didn't see a time or anything yesterday

Supposed to be 10AM-AZ time. But the Nurm filed motions-yesterday to preclude Det. Parry Smith & today to preclude Dr. DeMarte!
Don't know who else Juan has to testify today. Defense & their delays!!!!!!!!!

Not looking forward to the computer guy. Maybe Juan has something up his sleeve, but if not, I'm done with the computer stuff. They have gone round and round about this subject, yes *advertiser censored*, no *advertiser censored* or maybe *advertiser censored*, deleted *advertiser censored*, not deleted *advertiser censored*, maybe deleted *advertiser censored*, defense did it, state did it, didn't solve anything or prove anything. Hours wasted. MOO the jurors already have their minds made up, or an opinion on the computer *advertiser censored*. Time to move forward on that subject. Jmoo

I suspect direct will be relatively brief and focus on the defense and its "experts" falsifying or manipulating evidence, or fudging on dates.

Then in closing: "Which scenario is more likely? Detective Flores risking his career into the evidence locker to tamper with this computer at 11pm one evening, or the defense's so-called experts either being too inept to figure out what really happened or perhaps even participating in a devious plan to manufacture evidence since the truth didn't fit their client's script?"

when are we meant to be starting today? didn't see a time or anything yesterday

:seeya: 10:00 am Arizona time ... of course, court never starts on time.

Anyone finding any Tweets for today ?

It looks like a lot of the media has lost interest in this re-trial and have moved on to other high profile trials.

According to BK, Wilmott has just entered the courtroom & went straight to JM's desk & placed a document there. No doubt it's the motion to preclude DeMarte. JM is not there yet.

BBM: Please don't let this haunt you. Mormons firmly believe that you have a chance in the afterlife to repent, and be forgiven. JA may not have known that since she only "dabbled" in the religion, but she didn't ruin his chances of going to Heaven and seeing his family again. I feel in my heart that Travis is ok. He got to see his Dad and Mama again, and was there to welcome his grandma home when she got there. I hope this brings you some comfort. (Sorry I haven't been around to help with questions, was in the hospital over the weekend.)

OMG...I have not seen this version, what a tearjerker . Thanks for sharing it... Justice for Travis and all the people who loved this kind soul ~ :heartbeat: ~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dya38y6c9Y

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 24s 24 seconds ago
Juan is here in a charcoal suit and blue flecked tie #jodiarias #juantiereport

According to BK, Wilmott has just entered the courtroom & went straight to JM's desk & placed a document there. No doubt it's the motion to preclude DeMarte. JM is not there yet.

Who is BK? thanks

Jodi keeps her attorneys very busy with "their" homework it seems.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 6s 6 seconds ago
Still camera is here it's @HenleMark #jodiarias

Had to deal with a A job interview scheduling. Now I have to stop for cash and I should be there in 15 minutes

The theory is that Travis's behavior, combined with Jodi's mental illness, caused her to be super stressed out to the point where she wasn't thinking rationally about whether or not to murder him.

Exactly AZL. They took a look at the BPD diagnosis and created a narrative consistent with the criteria. DeMarte was spot on with the diagnosis of BPD, now the challenge is for Dr DeMarte to present JA's complex personality profile in the context of forensics, not in context of general mental health.

Before things get going today, I want to thank Frigga and Curious in Indiana for explaining my post MUCH more eloquently than I could. I was really down and their taking time to do so meant So much.

:grouphug: Sometimes we just need to vent and get it out. It happens.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · now
In walks the beautiful Janeen DeMarte with Juan Martinez #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 8m8 minutes ago
Dr. Janeen Demarte is expected to take the stand in #JodiArias retrial unless judge precludes testimony. Stay tuned!

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · now
In walks the beautiful Janeen DeMarte with Juan Martinez #jodiarias #3tvarias

:happydance: :loveyou: :happydance: :loveyou: :happydance: :loveyou:

:happydance: :loveyou: :happydance: :loveyou: :happydance: :loveyou:

If she wanted to, couldn't Sherry just deny the motions by Nurmi? If she wanted to....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member