Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The defense is silly. We got some new information from this witness yesterday so instead of taking a few hours to go over it we need days to go over it and we need to get our witnesses up to speed so that'll take another couple days and you know, we think they should just be precluded altogether 'cause that shady.

Agree, not only all that but, now we have to call back our 2 witness for a sur-rebuttal!!!!!!!!!!! Let's keep this going all year! YEAH! I don't understand how they can do all this!

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · now 3 seconds ago
Jeanne DeMarte is in private practice #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 2m2 minutes ago
Mostly DeMarte is talking about pre-PhD internships and research. She has been a licensed psychologist since 2010. #jodiarias

Why aren't the Hughes couple put on the stand to answer for themselves?

I assume because of what they said to Nurmi and co. regarding the alleged pedophilia when they were interviewed.

Whooohooooo! DeMarte in the hot seat!!! Now THIS is what a real professional sounds like! So excited! This jury is going to finally agree with a head-doctor! Finally, someone with a degree that will make absolute sense!!!

How does it feeeeeel, murderer??

Martinez. For. The. Win!!!!!!

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 27s 27 seconds ago
DeMarte has worked for the defense #jodiarias #3tvarias

I've wondered that too...Only thing I can think of is that the emails critical of Travis could really be emphasized again and make them look they "changed their stories" after the fact. That's the only reason I can think of that they aren't witnesses.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 4 mins4 minutes ago
Like a lead you thru a Hooters parking lot. RT @michaelbkiefer JM is leading DeMarte thru detail of her credentials & experience.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 12s13 seconds ago
Juan just asked Dr. DeMarte if anyone has called her a 'hired gun'? She says, no. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · now
DeMarte testified 5 times in criminal court and 4 involved murder #jodiarias #3tvarias

Juan just asked Dr. DeMarte if anyone has called her a 'hired gun'? She says, no. #JodiArias

It was a trial judge who called Geffner that.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 12s 12 seconds ago
Juan asks if DeMarte in writing has ever been called a "hired gun" she states NO #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 23s23 seconds ago
Dr. DeMarte's first evaluation of #JodiArias was in July 2011.

Agree, not only all that but, now we have to call back our 2 witness for a sur-rebuttal!!!!!!!!!!! Let's keep this going all year! YEAH! I don't understand how they can do all this!

Well they get a rebuttal anyway and I expect them to recall them both, anyway; though I'd think one would be enough since they both said the exact same thing. Let's just hope they don't take six days each again with days and days in between.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 30s 30 seconds ago
Juan asks if any Judge has ever said she's not credible? NO #jodiarias #3tvarias

I thought they were still going after PTSD.....which iirc one of the criteria is "avoidance" as it is with DV right? So now they ARE admitting BPD? And what happened to Bi-polar?

Does defense even HAVE A PLAN?

Shady, they have both PTSD/DV and BPD listed as mitigators.

#5--"Ms. Arias suffered both physical and emotional abuse during her relationship with Mr. Alexander"
#6--"The abusive nature of the relationship caused Ms. Arias to suffer extreme emotional stress at the time of the incident"
#7--"Ms. Arias has been diagnosed with Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder"
#8--"Ms. Arias has been diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder"
#9--"Ms. Arias' psychological make-up impaired her ability to cope with the tumultuous relationship she had with Mr. Alexander"

And as far as Bi-Polar goes, Geffner threw that out there during his testimony in what I believe is another ploy in the DT's "throw everything against the wall and see what sticks" strategy.

I assume because of what they said to Nurmi and co. regarding the alleged pedophilia when they were interviewed.

Chris calling Nurmi a snake....truth....but, then he'd have to explain why he called him a snake which brings in the *advertiser censored* allegation. Which the person called a snake lied about. Soooo....why is it a problem? Just outs the person that is lower than a snakes belly as a liar. :thinking:

MOO is they have something that they don't want to be asked about or made public.

Now the mystery of why S. Hughes is in court. I was wondering why she hasn't been there supporting the TA family.

He should ask if the school she got her diploma from is still in existence (unlike Dr. F and her "degree" from PSPS) and whether she has been a speaker at a conference with JW, Geff, LaViolette and/or Fonseca.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
satchel7