Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 39s 40 seconds ago
DeMarte says JA expressed her desires and it wasn't dictated by TA #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
DeMarte says this shows Jodi is assertive
Jodi is telling TA she wants to lick him up and F him like a dirty horny school girl #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
DeMarte has a way hotter voice than Willmott reading these smutty texts lol #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 3m 3 minutes ago
JA is texting TA she wants a facial and will give TA a BJ, or they can just grind
#jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 1m1 minute ago
More sexual talk in the courtroom regarding facials, ejaculation. #JodiArias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 59s59 seconds ago
DeMarte reads a message from #jodiarias offering "bj" and asking for a "facial" in return. DeMarte: she was asserting her wants and needs.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 1m1 minute ago
And so on.
So, it's "so on" when we are speaking about what JA writes, but when it comes to Travis, Kiefer is all over it, painting him to be a lying, cheating, pedo etc.. We will never get balanced reporting from this guy. I don't care if you believe in the death penalty or not, do your job and report. He's still waiting for that interview... :facepalm:

If anything, the joke is on her though. If she is dictating defense strategy, she's made more mistakes than a 1st year law student.

Nurmi wanted off of this case bad...and she's a psychopath...if I were him, I'd give just enough assistance to her to avoid grounds for an appeal for ineffective assistance of counsel and just enough rope for her to hang herself.

JMO

IMO, Wilmott and Nurmi couldn't care less about Jodi. From day one, this trial has been about one thing and one thing only for the defense lawyers: beating Juan Martinez. More than anything, they want to "win." Ever since Debra Milke's verdict got overturned because of prosecutorial misconduct, they want it so bad they can taste it. If you look at it from that stance, all their behavior makes sense.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 56s 56 seconds ago
Sidebar #jodiarias

Court reporter read back last question.

Dr. JM answers that she is talking about her desires and needs. At one point she asks him to not have an orgasm so she can. Jodi just turned and stared in this direction and is passing notes with MDLR.

Avoid the yellow snow!!

showing my age, but you make me think of frank zappa, the song where he sings about not eating yellow snow lol

I betcha ole Jodie is just seathing right now....

Dr. DeMarte says #JodiArias was talking about her sexual desires. She asked Travis to not have an orgasm until she had one.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 15s 15 seconds ago
Juan wants examples of how Jodi was assertive in the sex tape #jodiarias #3tvarias

One of you may have used this before, or may even be your tweet b/c it seems familiar but I did laugh at it again:

Dr. D. continues reading from. "50 Shades of Cray"

Kind of surprised at the asspounding text being allowed in. JSS seems to be giving JM a whole lot of leeway.

Juan is now asking Dr. DeMarte about physical abuse. She says the only one who talked about the alledged abuse was #JodiArias.

About time! I hope the Alexanders follow through with their suggestion of a law about character assassination of a muder victim unless there is some proof other than from the mouth of a murderer! I agree with AZL that her attorneys are following JA's dictates. Sink or swim, baby!

Surely the jury finds it glaringly obvious that besides no one in her family speaking out on her behalf not ONE. SINGLE. FEMALE. that she may have known has either.

She's never gonna give Kiefer an interview. Did you see her face in their picture together. She looks as if she can barely stand him in the same picture as her, let alone touching her. No, he's not a looker like Troy Hayden who Jodi promised the interview to- after she was certain she was going to be exonerated... and then just had to keep her promise- cuz she is a girl of her word! Hahahha! Kiefer will be waiting FOREVER for that interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela