DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
DeMarte says Jodi asks TA to not have an orgasm until she did
Openness about sexuality together #jodiarias #3tvarias

JA starts writing when things get uncomfortable. I really wish I could see if she stares at Dr. JD. But the good Dr. is unflappable.

Thank you!

Don't laugh, Ziggy!

LKN and JW will get you kicked out!

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 55s55 seconds ago
Dr. DeMarte says in order for her to find there was domestic violence, she would have to rely on the consistency of #JodiArias reporting.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 1m1 minute ago
In last message read by DeMarte, #jodiarias talks about sex like a "schoolgirl." Martinez asks if this speaks to Alexander being in charge

Ooooh, glad we got the schoolgirl part in to knock down the teen/child *advertiser censored* sex aspect. All Jodi's idea, just like the braids!

Kind of surprised at the asspounding text being allowed in. JSS seems to be giving JM a whole lot of leeway.

That one about the *advertiser censored* pounding has been in since the first trial though.

Seems to be quite the difference in twitterland. Haha. Kiefer, Kiefer...you could really do a better job at hiding your bias. :facepalm:

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 1m1 minute ago
In last message read by DeMarte, #jodiarias talks about sex like a "schoolgirl."

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
DeMarte says this shows Jodi is assertive
Jodi is telling TA she wants to lick him up and F him like a dirty horny school girl #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 21s 21 seconds ago
No mention of the violence in her journals and she mentioned a lot of things #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
DeMarte found no signs or documentation of physical abuse and only one that info comes from is #Jodiarias #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago

De says #JodiArias also requested TA hold off on 0rgasm so she could have one. Another display of sexual assertiveness.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

De is adamant that she saw no signs of physical abuse by TA to #JodiArias.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago

De says she is surprised that #JodiArias wouldn't mention physical abuse in journals since she wrote SO MUCH in her journals.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

De says she would have to rely on #JodiArias' consistency to determine whether or not DV accusations truthful.

Dr. JD did not see any indication that Mr. Alexander abused Jodi.
The allegations of the physical abuse came only from JA.
Dr. JD did not talk to JA about why the DV was not in the journals. She tended to write a lot in her journals so Dr. JD did not need an explanation of why DV wasn't in her journal.
No police reports.
No medical reports.
Dr. JD says the only thing to rely on to believe in DV is Jodi's consistency in her word
Juan asks if the corroboration with the other psychologists and how Jodi described it were different.
Dr. JD says yes.
Did the other female psychologist have notes attached and did JA talk about her DV and was there a report? Yes to all.
Dr. JD saw the report - Juan wants to ask more and Nurmi objects. Sidebar.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 47s 47 seconds ago
#Jodiarias was inconsistent to the psychologists regarding the abuse- DeMarte

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 33s 34 seconds ago

De said #JodiArias was inconsistent w/other Dr.s.

Court reporter read back last question.

Dr. JM answers that she is talking about her desires and needs. At one point she asks him to not have an orgasm so she can. Jodi just turned and stared in this direction and is passing notes with MDLR.

Ziggy!!!!!

At this point, I would not doubt she was charging for sex to get that $10,000 in the bank.

I've always thought she had some *side* business, probably started w/phone (800#) and perhaps internet & photo shoots. When she visits Gus Searcy in his motor home, she talked about taking her pants off and taking pics to send to TA, I found myself wondering if they might have been payment for the helio phone. She also spoke about looking at the computer w/ John Dixon.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 50s 50 seconds ago
Reports were made regarding what Jodi said about the DV....sidebar #jodiarias #3tvarias

Sorry to jump in amongst the tweets, but here we have DeMarte naming the owner of PP and relaying what he said. Didn't F or G give some vague claims like they talked to some unnamed coworker who said JA was cool? DeM comes across as SO much more believable.

PS I can't believe LinasK hasn't commented yet that JA might need two wrist braces tonight! :banghead:

So that's what Maria has been doing this afternoon in court. I thought she was catching up on tweets--and sending out Jodi's latest tweet for her followers. :thinking: Seriously, who would want to have anything that Jodi has worn? Not me!

me either! I wouldn't want to risk getting killer cooties. Yuck!

Court reporter read back last question.

Dr. JM answers that she is talking about her desires and needs. At one point she asks him to not have an orgasm so she can. Jodi just turned and stared in this direction and is passing notes with MDLR.

Oooh, she's pissed! That caught her attention enough to stop scribbling and glare! Bet she didn't expect that one!! Get the stun belts ready.

I would absolutely die, if my love life was plastered all over the news the way hers is. Travis deserved so, much more...... :(

:seeya:

Unfortunately, I have to go and looks like the "good tweeters" are being covered ...

So IF someone wants to post WAT, that's good ... TIA !

Check back with y'all later !

:loveyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members