Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
showing my age, but you make me think of frank zappa, the song where he sings about not eating yellow snow lol

I betcha ole Jodie is just seathing right now....

Ok, I confess, that's where I got the idea!! I'm not a spring chicken myself.:blushing:

Oh, she'll manage to blame it on her defense team, even though she probably forced them to use it. Expect her to file Ineffective Counsel motions against Nurmi, Willmott, and Maria. Noone will be spared her wrath!

Yes indeed! That's the way Jodi's mind works. It is NEVER her fault, ever!

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 1m1 minute ago
#JodiArias was inconsistent with dates when it came to alleged domestic violence.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 1m1 minute ago
Martinez and DeMarte explore other consistencies in #jodiarias statements to various psychologists, including DeMarte.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 9s 9 seconds ago
In Jan 2008 Jodi said she saw TA in a sexual act, to another psychologist she said it was Feb 2008 #jodiarias #3tvarias

Phoenix, AZ
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
DeMarte- There was lack of collaboration on the DV that was reported #jodiarias #3tvarias

:seeya:

Unfortunately, I have to go and looks like the "good tweeters" are being covered ...

So IF someone wants to post WAT, that's good ... TIA !

Check back with y'all later !

:loveyou:

Thank you for tweets, DGC! See you later. :) :loveyou:

Overruled: Q read back: In terms of seeing that was there corroboration or lack of corroboration regarding DV? Answer: Lack of.
Example: JA talked to Dr. JD about only one event of DV identified specific date Feb 5 or 6 of 2008. She told Dr. JD in was Jan 2nd, the day after she walked in on TA. A different date was given for the same incident.

Another difference: JA reported significantly more abuse by TA to the other female psychologist - describing fearful of him all the time. With Dr. JD, JA did not describe it like that at all.

Much more pushing, shoving, etc. to other female psychologist.

4 incidents JA told Dr. JD, too fast to record all those dates. sorry.

Dr. Samuels also reported much more DV - "significantly more domestic violence" reported by both former female psychologist and Dr. Samuels.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 10s 10 seconds ago
Her testing was off. JA reported a lot of abuse to one female psychologist and said she was fearful of TA at all times #jodiarias #3tvarias

#JodiArias told DeMarte about 4 alleged domestic violence incidents. October 2007, January 2008, March 2008 & April 2008.

Nicole statement from PP.
Jodi said she was a Goddess …smelled like a Godess - oops they took it down too fast.

Nicole is describing Jodi approaching the men...

approach - sidebar - jury getting a different POV no doubt.

#JodiArias said she looked and smelled like a goddess and was all over the men. Sidebar.

In Jan 2008 Jodi said she saw TA in a sexual act, to another psychologist she said it was Feb 2008 #jodiarias #3tvarias

Phoenix, AZ
DeMarte- There was lack of collaboration on the DV that was reported #jodiarias #3tvarias

Actually, there was too much collaboration -- between JA and Samuels/ALV/Geffner.

But there was no corroboration -- whatsoever.

Dr. JD did not see any indication that Mr. Alexander abused Jodi.
The allegations of the physical abuse came only from JA.
Dr. JD did not talk to JA about why the DV was not in the journals. She tended to write a lot in her journals so Dr. JD did not need an explanation of why DV wasn't in her journal.
No police reports.
No medical reports.
Dr. JD says the only thing to rely on to believe in DV is Jodi's consistency in her word
Juan asks if the corroboration with the other psychologists and how Jodi described it were different.
Dr. JD says yes.
Did the other female psychologist have notes attached and did JA talk about her DV and was there a report? Yes to all.
Dr. JD saw the report - Juan wants to ask more and Nurmi objects. Sidebar.
:yesss::yesss::yesss::yesss::yesss:

Phoenix, AZ

This has to fit perfectly for the jurors after hearing two months of "I don't care what the evidence says, if JA says it I believe it to be true."

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · now
Nicole was a waitress at Purple Plum
"JA said she was a goddess, smelled like a goddess, looked like a goddess. She was all over the men"

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 46s 46 seconds ago
Jodi told DeMarte it was pushing and shoving and she wasn't in fear
Jodi told DeMarte about 4 DV incidents #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago

De says she is surprised that #JodiArias wouldn't mention physical abuse in journals since she wrote SO MUCH in her journals.

]

Ha, ha, this is hysterical!!!!

The murderess is her own worst enemy.

OK back to 881

Nicole states: Jodi could not stay focused, she was all over the men. she was all over the young men. she seemed very inappropriate with men especially Edgar, - (basically inappropriate behavior with men).

How about the fact that Jodi was able to move away from Mesa with no resistance from Travis (he was happy she was leaving) and once she was gone begged him to come see her? She would not so that if she was really his DV victim.

10/25/08--interview with Nicole Hassel in Yreka.

"JA said she was a goddess, smelled like one, should be treated like one and looked like a goddess."

"JA would be all over the men."

I see I missed some good things while I had to run to the bank.. BUT this looks great. I love it.

One of you may have used this before, or may even be your tweet b/c it seems familiar but I did laugh at it again:

Dr. D. continues reading from. "50 Shades of Cray"

Now, that's a good one! :biggrin:

A waitress named Nicole said #JodiArias was inappropiate with men at work. She would kiss and hug them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela