Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could be wrong but I think he did. It was stated that she was rude and she was always correcting their grammar.

Also that she was always abusive to Sandy and was always angry and they could never understand why.

I probably shouldn't feel this way, but I am so angry at her. Angry at what she has done. Rarely do I get to a point to where I have to put myself in check and not hate someone. I'm mad that she took this amazing person away from the world. I (we) will never get to meet Travis, to enjoy his brilliant personality, or his encouraging words. I'm angry that by the time I knew Travis, he was already taken from us. I feel like I knew him, because of all we have learned about him and his life. I feel like he's an old friend, that I just haven't talked to in a long time.
(maybe I'm crazy, but that's ok)

You are not crazy, and are definitely not alone in your sentiments.
It is unfair that he is gone, and she remains. It just is.

That's what I said, there was no resistance from Travis, he didn't try and stop her, he wanted her to go and made no efforts to see her after she moved.

I agree with you completely. I was just being facetious.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 2m2 minutes ago
From DeMarte's interview with Lisa Andrews: Andrews said #jodiarias once snuck into Alexander's house while she was there.

This is truly frightening - that she was that bold. Boiling Bunny Bold.

I was on bK's website and it just stopped at 6:11 PM so I am here to read more good things. :)

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 15s 15 seconds ago

De testifies about #JodiArias' aggressiveness & assertieness.

On the way home from TA's memorial, she asked a man for his # & called him.

:great: I am so glad THIS jury is hearing this !

:happydance::happydance:

I know I'm about ten pages and two hours behind everyone else, but if Dr. D mentions JA going to see Othello at the Shakespeare Festival two weeks after slaughtering TA and her seeking out the lead actor to smile for a picture with him I'll... I'll... well I don't know what Ill do, but I'll do something!

I'm sorry for you and your sister. Loving someone with a personality disorder is hell. :hug: One thing with Jodi is that something like triangulation serves multiple purposes - she loves the drama it creates (she's the master of her own universe) but in a romantic relationship, it would also serve to isolate Travis and allow her to exert control. It gave him one less 'soft spot' to land.

Thanks. Yeah, the drama is part of it too, don't I know it. Also the animal cruelty JA displayed, I've seen that too. My mother never personally killed a pet, but I remember her having a dog put down because it nipped at her after she cornered it in one of her rage attacks. The dog was terrified of her, poor thing. BTW, I have that Out of the Fog site you posted on speed dial...lol.

So for those of you who were asking me last week about the use of hearsay in this phase and the tire-slashing incidents, did you see how Dr. D was able to say that Lisa told her Travis said that Jodi snuck into the house one day when Lisa was over? If TA had told someone that he had seen Jodi slash his tires, that would have come in too. The difference is that TA did not claim to have any actual information about who slashed his tires, but apparently he actually laid eyes on Jodi in his house when he was there with Lisa.

I cant even imagine what we dont know. I wonder how many times she snuck in and watched him sleep etc. etc.

He probably called her at night to make sure she was not hiding under his bed.

I know I'm about ten pages and two hours behind everyone else, but if Dr. D mentions JA going to see Othello at the Shakespeare Festival two weeks after slaughtering TA and her seeking out the lead actor to smile for a picture with him I'll... I'll... well I don't know what Ill do, but I'll do something!

The pic

image.jpg

I cant even imagine what we dont know. I wonder how many times she snuck in and watched him sleep etc. etc.

Or took pictures of him when he was unaware.

Well, I guess no one can say Jodi's relatives didn't speak on her behalf in this trial. :)

That's hilarious, Wing Ding. :laughing:

Demarte's testimony has been cathartic. It feels good. No nausea today. :)

I probably shouldn't feel this way, but I am so angry at her. Angry at what she has done. Rarely do I get to a point to where I have to put myself in check and not hate someone. I'm mad that she took this amazing person away from the world. I (we) will never get to meet Travis, to enjoy his brilliant personality, or his encouraging words. I'm angry that by the time I knew Travis, he was already taken from us. I feel like I knew him, because of all we have learned about him and his life. I feel like he's an old friend, that I just haven't talked to in a long time.
(maybe I'm crazy, but that's ok)

You've just expressed how I've been feeling all these months and years. Thank you.

Hmmm, a self-professed goddess (who smells good---wtf? who says that?) with low self-esteem. Looking forward to how Drs F and G explain that.* A pretzel suddenly comes to mind.

*Actually, I'm not really looking forward to it but am curious.

Text: JA to TA if ur a lucky boy and u promise to give me a good well-deserved spanking. Maybe us could give my *advertiser censored* a good pounding too. JK.

Next text: 2/26/08 she says she wants to **** him like a dirty, horny little school girl! first text how she wants to lick it up (assuming she is responding to his text pic)

This testimony by DeMarte supports one of the criteria of BPD dx---DSM IV Criterion #4) "impulsivity in at least two areas that are potentially self-damaging (e.g., spending, sex, Substance Abuse, reckless driving, binge eating)", which would serve the dual purpose of demonstrating that this individual is more likely than not to be the sexual aggressor and impulsive in sexual activities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela