Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can remember when the first trial started. There were people on here that wanted to avoid mentioning the sexual parts of the trial. They'd think those mentioning the sexual parts were being vulgar. Now, I think we can all agree,
we were dragged down the slime highway and into a cesspool by Jodi and her defense team. Even Dr. DeM had to read some wild texts today in the courtroom.

Deciding to tell Lisa the truth was a pretty major thing for him to do. Wonder when he did so? I bet it was in mid-May, when he began at last to see JA for what she was.

That coupled with telling his other friend...IF you don't see me again...Jodi killed me. WE are getting ever closer to the TRUTH that is Jodi.

The Goddess Morrigan, she could be her...
That's very unfair, mugwump, to those of us who know of the Goddess Morrigan. In Celtic mythology, she is a Goddess of Sovereignty, War, and Sexuality (Ceisiwr Serith, "A Pagan Ritual Prayer Book", 2011) and her cause is the choosing of the lives of warriors on the battlefield... Jodi Arias is not The Morrigan. And as much as you think this pertains to your ideas of Lady Morrigan, the present soul upon this earth known as Jodi Arias is not what the Ancient Ways would regard as The Goddess Morrigan. This is an insult to those who follow any of the Pagan paths.

I would absolutely die, if my love life was plastered all over the news the way hers is. Travis deserved so, much more...... :(

JA was loving it until it became a symptom of her psychopathology.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 38s 39 seconds ago
It's over see you manana #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Juan- Spy Bot installed & all the defense complained about regarding *advertiser censored* was put on there from the software not Travis #jodiarias #3tvarias

Sounds like Juan's case is not complete until he once and for all clears up the pr0n issue on Travis' home computer for the jury. And I don't blame him.

Juan is not leaving one stone unturned in his effort to clear Travis' name and reputation for the jury. And his family. God bless him.

I can remember when the first trial started. There were people on here that wanted to avoid mentioning the sexual parts of the trial. They'd think those mentioning the sexual parts were being vulgar. Now, I think we can all agree,
we were dragged down the slime highway and into a cesspool by Jodi and her defense team. Even Dr. DeM had to read some wild texts today in the courtroom.
We were. But it felt far more uncomfortable to have Nurmi drag the bishop a clergyman into this, than having Dr. D prove Jodi was the sexual aggressor.

I remember. And yes, she's dragged a whopping number and assortment of folks into that cesspool that is her mind. There's nothing vulgar about sex, there's everything wrong with her using it as a weapon against the man she already murdered 3 other ways.

JA was loving it until it became a symptom of her psychopathology.

Jodi wasn't embarrased that the whole courtroom saw her naked, only that she is now outed as promiscuous. Only she gets to call women like Lisa w****s, not people calling her one.

Awesome thanks. I was perusing today some items to load on my kindle. In a few weeks we will be laying on a warm, sunny beach. Not staring at extreme snow! Something Jodi will never experience again. Delightful!!!!

Hey Bravo, good for you! Enjoy that warm, sunny beach!! :seeya: :summer:

Not to mention backing out of that Starbucks while looking forward and seeing a license plate leaning on a curb. She's a danger to anyone who happens to get behind her. :giggle:

I STILL don't get the upside down license plate thing.

Deciding to tell Lisa the truth was a pretty major thing for him to do. Wonder when he did so? I bet it was in mid-May, when he began at last to see JA for what she was.

May 28th according to his journal entry: "me doing all the talking. She listened to me. I expressed regret, love, and a desire to be more cordial to each other. She agreed. It was about 30 minutes long. It will allow me to get over stuff."

So either it may have played into why they had broken up the last time, or he came clean on that last conversation to let him "get over stuff" and move on without JA plaguing his conscience any further.

Jodi wasn't embarrased that the whole courtroom saw her naked, only that she is now outed as promiscuous. Only she gets to call women like Lisa w****s, not people calling her one.

Even "Magic Underwear" ought to look pretty good to the DT about now.

Hey JODI! How does it feel for someone to go for YOUR throat?

Just had to see what JA thinks about today.

Predictably, she remains in denial and more jealous than ever.

But mostly, she just wanted to continue trashing her victim:

View attachment 68701

It's amazing that both the phone and the computer of the perpetrator of this crime were either lost or destroyed or evidence otherwise deleted and that the text messages of the victim to OTHER PEOPLE rather than the perpetrator have somehow become evidence. And then her minions point out how little evidence there is of JA's texts because she deleted or destroyed everything and then conveniently lost, the found her phone after it was stripped clean of everything but those sex tapes.

MOO

It's amazing that both the phone and the computer of the perpetrator of this crime were either lost or destroyed or evidence otherwise deleted and that the text messages of the victim to OTHER PEOPLE rather than the perpetrator have somehow become evidence. And then her minions point out how little evidence there is of JA's texts because she deleted or destroyed everything and then conveniently lost, the found her phone after it was stripped clean of everything but those sex tapes.

MOO

Preach!

I STILL don't get the upside down license plate thing.

She was trying to avoid detection by flipping it upside down to be less readable (Mythbusters did a whole show on this), but in reality, it makes you stand out compared to other vehicles. She got lucky in Arizona, but by then she was on the highway, not in a major city- less traffic. A cop in Utah did notice and pull her over for that reason.

She was trying to avoid detection by flipping it upside down to be less readable (Mythbusters did a whole show on this), but in reality, it makes you stand out compared to other vehicles. She got lucky in Arizona, but by then she was on the highway, not in a major city- less traffic. A cop in Utah did notice and pull her over for that reason.

Einstein at work.

Not to mention backing out of that Starbucks while looking forward and seeing a license plate leaning on a curb. She's a danger to anyone who happens to get behind her. :giggle:

She's always facing the wrong direction.

The secret?

Just spin her around.

A little tidbit from Jen/Trial Diaries: Apparently when DeMarte was reading those gross texts from JA to TA, she didn't just read them. She used her very best sexy, 1-800-SEX type voices, LOL! Jen said it took a real effort to not giggle out loud listening to it...

I don't recall any tweets reporting on how the jury took that... how's that stealth juror looking now eh JA?

YES!!! ~~~As I recall, JA was GLEEFUL and full of grins and coy looks when she testalied about her sexual eXploits. SHe was certainly not ashamed to relate graphic details or have her horrid nude pics on the jumbo*tron. She threw a fit about the sex tape because her plan to have only Travis' part played was foiled. Her hissy was fueled by anger, not embarrassment. Her narcissism will not allow her to feel shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli