Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd have paid money to listen to Demarte read the sex texts in a sultry voice, bet JA is so upset and mad tonight she had a hard time eating her tofu burger.

May 28th according to his journal entry: "me doing all the talking. She listened to me. I expressed regret, love, and a desire to be more cordial to each other. She agreed.
Of course she agreed. She'd probably already stolen the gun earlier that same day at her g'parents house, and was beginning to plot and plan how to get close enough to him to kill him. I would imagine being cordial to someone goes a long way towards being allowed into their house at 4 am.

Oh, I don't think she is, I think SHE thinks she is. She also "dabbled" in this area previously, it totally fits her attitude about herself. From Goddess-guide.com:

"Origins and Genealogy: I can find no mention of her parentage but in some myths she was said to be the consort of Dadga

Morrigan was also one of the Tuatha de Danann (The tribe of the Goddess Danu). She protected her people by blowing a fog over the land, the lack of visibility discouraged invading armies.

Strengths: Fearsome and strong.

Weaknesses: She is vindictive, killing the person she loves when he fails to recognize her.

No, Jodi did not "dabble in this area." She expressed an interest in Wicca because of a boyfriend. Tuatha de Danaan is Celtic and it's culture and stories and polytheistic belief structure are different from Wicca. Lets end this discussion before Lamb Chop calls us on it due to insulting the religion of others.

Not to mention backing out of that Starbucks while looking forward and seeing a license plate leaning on a curb. She's a danger to anyone who happens to get behind her. :giggle:

Well, how bad of a driver Jodi is won't come into play any time soon. Oh, that's right. It will NEVER come into play!!

So the right of jurors to ask questions holds no more/no less weight than that of the State to cross? (Sorry. I'm finding the legal aspects of this trial far more interesting than the actual testimony. Other than the hot mess of JA's lies.)

I can't think why it would be treated differently, unless JA says she is OK with answering the jury questions, in which case Juan will probably say, "Great! More ammo for my closing!" :)

He's pulling KN's leg and playing his game, at least temporarily? Touché! Considering how JM said Det Smith was at court ready to testify several days ago.....

The report doesn't need to be finished for Det. Smith to testify. That might have been what Juan was saying.

She went to Othello to get ideas about how to kill someone and do it dramatically like they do in Shakespeare......

I like the way you think, but I believe Othello was after Mesa, so maybe she went as an advisor or consultant. "No, you're not doing it right. Here's what you want to do..." :)

I like the way you think, but I believe Othello was after Mesa, so maybe she went as an advisor or consultant. "No, you're not doing it right. Here's what you want to do..." :)

Yes and IIRC Jodi left Travis a message inviting him. After she murdered him.

Dr. JD did not see any indication that Mr. Alexander abused Jodi.
The allegations of the physical abuse came only from JA.
Dr. JD did not talk to JA about why the DV was not in the journals. She tended to write a lot in her journals so Dr. JD did not need an explanation of why DV wasn't in her journal.
No police reports.
No medical reports.
Dr. JD says the only thing to rely on to believe in DV is Jodi's consistency in her word
Juan asks if the corroboration with the other psychologists and how Jodi described it were different.
Dr. JD says yes.
Did the other female psychologist have notes attached and did JA talk about her DV and was there a report? Yes to all.
Dr. JD saw the report - Juan wants to ask more and Nurmi objects. Sidebar.

About 5 hours behind all of y'all right now on the threads (I'm at 5:30, so I'm still in trial mode lol)... anywhooooo. The jury must be wondering who this FEMALE psychologist is, and why she isn't on the stand. She is being referred to often.

Hey Ziggy, did you figure out who Wild is today? Thought it might be easier for ya since he was there in the pm but not am?

About 5 hours behind all of y'all right now on the threads (I'm at 5:30, so I'm still in trial mode lol)... anywhooooo. The jury must be wondering who this FEMALE psychologist is, and why she isn't on the stand. She is being referred to often.

Hey Ziggy, did you figure out who Wild is today? Thought it might be easier for ya since he was there in the pm but not am?

I think I know what he looks like from Snapped. There is a guy who frequently commentates as a journalist and I think he's WAT, just a hunch. Can't find his pix, but if it's him, he's a writer. Found it, is this him??523140d210024.image.jpg

Andrea Yates couldn't help herself, though. There should have been intervention way sooner, because it was obvious there was something terribly wrong.

Yes, AY was clearly disturbed and needed professional help. She suffered from a serious MH illness unlike JA who suffers from a Personality Disorder characterized by purposeful and goal-directed manipulations.

If anyone's interested, this site (one of my faves) has a list of 100 common behaviors/traits of someone personality disordered:

http://outofthefog.net/CommonBehaviors/Top100Traits.html
This website was so helpful when I was first learning my mom has BPD. Reading symptoms and others stories on there helped me to be able to see her BPD. It was also very helpful when I was trying to determine how I could make my relationship work with my mom. It's a really well thought out site.

No, Jodi did not "dabble in this area." She expressed an interest in Wicca because of a boyfriend. Tuatha de Danaan is Celtic and it's culture and stories and polytheistic belief structure are different from Wicca. Lets end this discussion before Lamb Chop calls us on it due to insulting the religion of others.

As you've decided to take it personally, yes.

I think I know what he looks like from Snapped. There is a guy who frequently commentates as a journalist and I think he's WAT, just a hunch. Can't find his pix, but if it's him, he's a writer. Found it, is this him??View attachment 68712

That's M.William Phelps, author of true crime books and a commentator on ID's Dark Minds series.

I think I know what he looks like from Snapped. There is a guy who frequently commentates as a journalist and I think he's WAT, just a hunch. Can't find his pix, but if it's him, he's a writer. Found it, is this him??View attachment 68712
That's M. William Phelps. Can't imagine him doing trial by Twitter. Strange things do happen tho.

That's M.William Phelps, author of true crime books and a commentator on ID's Dark Minds series.

And that's who I think WAT is, I just wasn't going to name him until I was sure.

Do we know who Juan has left besides Detective Smith? I'm not ready to give the case back to the defense. I'm in my happy place and nowhere near ready to leave yet...

And that's who I think WAT is, I just wasn't going to name him until I was sure.

On Snapped! his title is Investigative Journalist. Since he's also written books on true crime, I think he's a good candidate, and I can visualize him saying alot of the tweet things WAT posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli