Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tweet from JA from the Courtroom:

Jodi Arias Updates @JodiAnnArias · 4m 4 minutes ago

So glad TA's lies about #jodiarias were so ludicrous and went so far. Otherwise, they might actually be believable.

Good gracious--How delusional can CMJA and her followers be?!?

That's not how it works. The defense "experts" want to be kept in the dark about anything that would harm their testimony in favor of the defendant. Otherwise, they won't get paid.

And, as in another Geffner case, the trial judge might call you a "hired gun" and have your entire testimony stricken.

Well so now we know how the cross of this witness is going to go. Not that we didn't already think that but I guess now we know. Travis lied to EVERYONE about JA. While contemporaneously hiding her like a dirty little secret. Okay...got it. SMH

:notgood:

MOO

And I guess the co workers and family members of hers were telling over the top ludicrous lies too. Nope. It was all Travis. It's always all Travis.

If I were a juror, I'd want to know if having BPD means being incapable of feeling remorse. If the answer is yes, JA gets off the hook for a lot. But, not for lying to the jury herself and for trashing Travis rather than at least taking responsibility, even if she didn't feel remorseful.

That would be my juror question if I was sitting on this panel. Does having BPD affect ones ability to feel certain emotions.

If the jurors believe she stoled Mr. Alexander's ring they will put two and two together and believe she stoled the gun from her Grandparents. Top it off with the tire slashing, stalking, lying, murder.

JMHO .... The jurors will figure out or already have how EVIL this murderer is. She can suffer in silence on Death Row.

So much for the "no previous criminal history" mitigating factor. :giggle:

MOO

Thanks - tried that too and no go.

Guess Im just not meant to see em.... :( lol

I've been having this problem off and on that I think was caused by a recent update. It keeps saying something about my flash player or something. It's only occasional for me so it's hard to pinpoint a cause.

Good Luck!

Originally Posted by Channing2101
Why is all the spying and slashed tires stuff allowed in this trial, but it wasn't allowed in the last trial?

I'm eight pages behind at the moment so I'm sure this question has already been answered, but if not...

I think the tire slashing, ring stealing and light turning on/off by Jodi is all hearsay evidence. Hearsay evidence was not allowed in the first trial, but it apparently is allowed in this re-trial.

But if I'm wrong, it wouldn't be the first time. lol

The ring was mentioned in the 1st trial

@ZoeyWatson2014: @katiecoolady @LadyJustice2188 Found it #JodiArias took #TravisAlexander's ring Dr. D testified about. http://t.co/MmyZCZBVRR Stalking!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Here's the 3 hr. WS/Trisha interview of Chris Hughes in 2013:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websle...as-true-crime-radio-sunday-night-8-pm-eastern

Around the 30 min. mark, CH says that one evening in Jan 2007, JA arrived unannounced to their home crying and complaining of TA's refusal to commit to her. Here's my note of what he said-she said to them: "I got into all his accounts and forwarded all emails from other women to me"...

This was only 3 mos. after they'd met, and before even JA claimed they were "official". No boundaries at all.

Did the Hughes tell Travis about this?

Have you tried disconnecting from your internet connection, then reconnecting? The no picture thing sometimes happens to me on FB, and the disconnecting and reconnecting sometimes does the trick. HTH! :peace:
I loose all my pix when shock wave flash crashes. I log. off the net and then log on again.

And then we'll see a motion for the verdict to be thrown out because a juror went beyond using his/her own common sense and tried to act like an expert witness for the state, in effect introducing evidence that was not offered during the trial.

Aren't you allowed to consider your own life experience as well? AZL can you help with this? Thanks.

:seeya:

Here is the link to the photographer's Twitter page, and hopefully you can view the photos there :

https://twitter.com/HenleMark

I hope this works !

And these might help:

First - May already be enabled
Open Internet Explorer, click Tools, and then click Internet options.
On the Advanced tab, under Multimedia, click the Show pictures check box, and click OK.
Turn off Tracking Protection and ActiveX Filtering for this site
Second:
Open Internet Explorer, click Tools, and then click Internet options.
On the General Tab, under Browsing history, tap or click Delete.
In the Delete Browsing History dialog box, clear the Temporary Internet files and website files check box.
Click Delete, and then click OK.
Third:
Tools > Compatibility View Settings
Add website url to list
Click Close

Read more: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...splaying/d89ff2d6-1c4e-4b7c-b3b7-2abc695f8810

For murder? What if it was a man who had slaughtered a woman?

Had to go out....long to reply. I'm looking at a possible juror POV. A reason why she hasn't expressed remorse. If BPD makes her incapable they may give her a pass as to an overt expression of something she can't feel. Tis all.

The ring was mentioned in the 1st trial

@ZoeyWatson2014: @katiecoolady @LadyJustice2188 Found it #JodiArias took #TravisAlexander's ring Dr. D testified about. http://t.co/MmyZCZBVRR Stalking!

In that video clip Dr. DeMarte also describes JA's accessing TA's accounts as aggressive behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli