Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The jury is really alert right now watching DeMarte and Juan #jodiarias #3tvarias
0 replies 22 retweets 155 favorites

Has anyone counted how many of the juror jaws have dropped? I'd feel used and manipulated by Jodi. Everything out of her mouth is a lie.

You know when this part is over this jury is going to YouTube and watch last years.

I wonder how ole willie boy is feeling right about now?

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN · 57s58 seconds ago
Back in court.sidebar. #jodiarias

Are we back?

ETA Never mind, just saw Geevee's post- we are, and of course the obligatory sidebar!

I followed the Twitter link and saw them from there (on my phone) THANK YOU!!

I think my work may have something to do with it too, as I cannot access anything fun like twitter.....

Thanks for helping me out all! Much appreciated!

:seeya: Thanks, rose ! I'm glad you can see them -- and now to get them visible for Snoopy !

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 41s41 seconds ago
Martinez uttered one sentence, which I didn't hear, then Nurmi asked to approach. #jodiarias

You here, DGC? I don't want to swipe the tweets out from under you. ;)

I just took a quick look over at Jodiland, to see what they are thinking about this testimony. They say the reason she told some shrinks that her family was never abusive nor did drugs was because she was PROTECTIVE of them. :giggle:

They also said that if 'totdoc' keeps saying how secretive JA is, it is going to backfire on Juan. Because surely the jury will figure out that her being secretive means that's why she never told anyone about the horrible abuse she received from her abuser. JodiLand--:no:

Cannot wait to see what truth Juan will bring to light next.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
We are back in session #jodiarias #3tvarias

Are we back?

ETA Never mind, just saw Geevee's post- we are, and of course the obligatory sidebar!

I think all these objections and sidebars are hurting the defense, the jury has to be wondering why Nurmi can't just let the evidence be admitted without a big meeting at the bench. It makes them look super slimy.

:seeya: They're back from lunch break ...

From MK:

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 2m 2 minutes ago

Martinez uttered one sentence,
which I didn't hear,
then Nurmi asked to approach. #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · now 3 seconds ago

Who used the word "accidentally?"

I just took a quick look over at Jodiland, to see what they are thinking about this testimony. They say the reason she told some shrinks that her family was never abusive nor did drugs was because she was PROTECTIVE of them. :giggle:

They also said that if 'totdoc' keeps saying how secretive JA is, it is going to backfire on Juan. Because surely the jury will figure out that her being secretive means that's why she never told anyone about the horrible abuse she received from her abuser. JodiLand--:no:

She was "secretive" because she didn't want others to be able to cross reference her lies. Nothing more. That's what liars do- especially with close friends and families- no one can ever blow her cover with her new grift.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 41s41 seconds ago
I almost had a heart attack cuz' I left my phone outside @courtpio , but thanks to a deputy who turned it in, I have it back #JodiArias

Already it's obvious Geffner's puzzle was the one with wooden knobs for 1 yr. olds, while JM is methodically recreating the Sistine Chapel.

The sidebar is about an interview Dr D did with Taylor Searle,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

From CS @ CNN:

Carolyn Sung @CarolynSungCNN · 5m 5 minutes ago

Back in court.sidebar. #jodiarias

Carolyn Sung @CarolynSungCNN · 30s 30 seconds ago

DeMarte talks about #jodiarias "intrusive" behavior.

The jury is really alert right now watching DeMarte and Juan #jodiarias #3tvarias
0 replies 22 retweets 155 favorites

Has anyone counted how many of the juror jaws have dropped? I'd feel used and manipulated by Jodi. Everything out of her mouth is a lie.

You know when this part is over this jury is going to YouTube and watch last years.

I wonder how ole willie boy is feeling right about now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli