DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From MK:

Michael Kiefer retweeted

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 4m 4 minutes ago

TA told her that he dated Jodi for a few months. Jodi hacked into his facebook, emails, being in his home uninvited #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer retweeted

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 3m 3 minutes ago

Travis said he didn't want to see Jodi anymore and Jodi was very upset by this
DeMarte says this is more intrusive behaviors #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 8s 8 seconds ago
#Jodiarias would follow TA around the house #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 30s 30 seconds ago
Also found #Jodiarias waiting for TA behind a closed bedroom door while he was in there on the phone with Deanna #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 53s 53 seconds ago
Sky found #Jodiarias waiting for TA outside the bathroom door while he was in there while at their home #3tvarias

From WAT:

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 35s 36 seconds ago

DeMarte says #jodiarias would wait outside a bedroom door while Alexander was inside talking on phone and would follow him around house.

:eek::eek::eek: :scared::scared::scared: :eek::eek::eek:

en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 12s 13 seconds ago
#jodiarias was asked to leave and then she returned doing the same thing #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 38s 39 seconds ago
Jodi was also listening to a private convo outside door between TA and Hughes. #jodiarias #3tvarias

From MK:

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 40s 41 seconds ago

DeMarte is listing "unwanted behaviors" on the part of #jodiarias vis a vis Travis Alexander.

Mentally ill ethereal young goddess no more for Miss Arias. How about mean evil manipulative promiscuous lying stalker killer? Man, I love Dr DeMarte and Juan combo. The best thing that happened to Travis seeking justice.
Ya forgot "brilliantly artistic", "naively trusting" and a whole lotta other carp...

[emoji57]

I'll say it for SteveKrafft - 15.

4/27/09 interview of Darryl Brewer. He was afraid he was getting too involved with her because of his son Jack. He told her he needed to pull back. Jodi cried and carried on.

Darryl left her in December 2006

I am hearing things I had never heard before, in all of these many, many years. Wow. It was much worse than I had imagined, and what I had imagined was very bad!

Had to go out....long to reply. I'm looking at a possible juror POV. A reason why she hasn't expressed remorse. If BPD makes her incapable they may give her a pass as to an overt expression of something she can't feel. Tis all.

I could be wrong, but I was under the impression that they had to 'follow the law' when considering the death penalty--meaning they are only to determine if JA acted in an especially heinous, cruel and depraved manner.

Whether she felt remorse or not (after the fact) is not a consideration in a finding for the death penalty. She could be a sociopath who felt nothing before, during, and after. If the juror felt the murder was especially heinous, cruel and depraved, the instructions given would indicate their finding should be death.

At least that was my impression. :dunno:

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 45s45 seconds ago
Dr. DeMarte was reading an interview from Darryl Brewer when Nurmi objected. Now a sidebar. #JodiArias

Had to go out....long to reply. I'm looking at a possible juror POV. A reason why she hasn't expressed remorse. If BPD makes her incapable they may give her a pass as to an overt expression of something she can't feel. Tis all.

Agreed. I don't feel like even if BPD prevents one from feeling remorse or guilt etc that would prevent me from rendering a vote for the DP but I would want to know out of curiosity as a juror.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 50s 51 seconds ago
sidebar #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Now for Daryl:
Daryl told Jodi he couldn't be exclusive with her because of Jack, his son, and Jodi was upset #jodiarias #3tvarias

Now for Daryl: Daryl told Jodi he couldn't be exclusive with her because of Jack, his son, and Jodi was upset #jodiarias #3tvarias

didn't they buy a house together because they were in love?

Where does it cross the line (or can it ever?) of a computer person or an MD or a PhD or whoever claiming they can interpret / translate / expand on / contradict / whatever the expert testimony in a case? I'm a computer person - a programmer, not a repair person - and I can certainly say that Spybot Search & Destroy was a lifesaver for me when I had Windows PCs. That seems fair. But is there some point where I could out of bounds during jury discussions about the computer testimony? It could be one of those things where a particular phrase or two causes problems.

You mean a person with these skills who's also a juror? A juror can't offer "expert testimony" to the other jurors in the privacy of the deliberation room, but can certainly say, "Look, I understand what this expert was saying because I have experience in this field," etc.

Of course, no one will know what is said in the deliberation room unless a juror gets concerned about it and approaches the judicial staff.

Imagine this. You are a juror. You ask DM, is she capable of feeling remorse? Or does her BPD mean she quite literally cannot feel remorse?

DM replies, BPD means she cannot feel remorse. (How can you hold her accountable for what she can't feel?

DM replies: yes, she is capable of feeling remorse. then, it seems to me, you say....her BPD is irrelevant because she is NOT remorseful now, no matter what role BPD played at the time.

I just read the article provided on BPD and its written by someone who has it.

He/she said they can feel guilt just like any other person can.

They also said at the time they are hurting someone they do not feel guilt in doing so. After they have time to reflect on it later on they can feel bad about it.

I think DeMarte will say the same thing. I don't think the BPD is relevant especially now that I have read this article.

I wouldn't hold her accountable for what she cant feel when it comes to being remorseful or not. I would hold her accountable for what she did and in the cruel and cognitive manner in which she did it.

I still feel she is remorseless because she felt entitled to slaughter her prey.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 49s49 seconds ago
DeMarte reading a document that indicates that #jodiarias was clinging and needy with ex-boyfriend Daryl Brewer. He was pulling away.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 58s59 seconds ago
Darryl says #JodiArias never overreacted. However, she was clingy & winey at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member