Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking to when Jodi was arrested and what was found in her car I wonder who her next target was!

Or add..Do they know right from wrong

That'd be more important to me. It's not like she has an IQ of 16. She premeditated it and covered it up precisely because she knew it was wrong. You don't throw the camera in the washing machine, go wash off the blood, leave an alibi voicemail a few hours later and go grind on a new guy and not know what you did because you were in a fog!!!

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 43s 43 seconds ago

Dr. De discusses Borderline Personality Disorder in association w/#JodiArias.
"Knew immediately she would marry him."

The hits just keep coming. Ye gods, its positively hailing hits...

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 47s48 seconds ago
More intrusive behavior with Matt McCartney. He moved to Crater Lake to get away from #jodiarias, DeMarte says.

Gee, none of the DTs fraud-perts noticed this "pattern?" I guess when you're being paid to look the other way, you simply look the other way :rolleyes:

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 28s 28 seconds ago

#JodiArias drove to Crater Lake & confronted Bianca over seeing Matt. J
A slept in his bed that night.
He didn't know or give permission.

wow...:scared:

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 12s 12 seconds ago

Examples of #JodiArias devaluing TA:

The Murder, Flirting w/male post memorial, Ryan Burns.

Nurmi: Daryl and Matt are alive and well, are they not?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 21s 22 seconds ago
Jodi told Sky she knew she'd marry TA right away
Jodi always talked about Travis in her journals #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 44s 45 seconds ago
DeMarte is saying Jodi moves very fast with her feelings in a relationship and then devalue just as fast that person #jodiarias #3tvarias

Poor Travis . Im disgusted by all of this info. Darryl is lucky to be alive after his shower photo shoot.

No, the previous jury has already made the determination that the murder was cruel. That made JA eligible for the death penalty.

Now the new jury is to determine whether the mitigating factors suggested by the defense team outweigh the one aggravating factor of cruelty such that she should be given life instead of death. Remorse is absolutely a mitigating factor and often the one jurors most want to hear.

Thanks for explaining this to me! :)

BBM: Lolz, JA's clearly screwed then. I'm thinking after yesterday and today's testimony, the jury has reframed JA's performance in their minds.

If I'm a juror? then my vote would be to send Jodi on the journey to the Gurney..

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 44s45 seconds ago
DeMarte: borderlines tend to have very fast attachments to other people. They idealize them -- but can turn and devalue them just as quickly

Attention jurors, even inmates deserve protection from psycho killers.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 37s37 seconds ago
Dr. DeMarte says #JodiArias is now devaluing #TravisAlexander to come to turns with justifying what she did. #JodiArias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 44s45 seconds ago
DeMarte: borderlines tend to have very fast attachments to other people. They idealize them -- but can turn and devalue them just as quickly

Remember this, MDLR.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · now
Jodi went to see Ryan Burns and move on after she murdered Travis #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 55s 55 seconds ago
Then #Jodiarias devalued TA by murdering him...
The memorial and how she was courting another man on the plane ride home #3tvarias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 1m1 minute ago
Dr. DeMarte #jodiarias' behavior after she murdered Travis Alexander indicates she believed he deserved to die. #Fox10Phoenix

Nurmi: Daryl and Matt are alive and well, are they not?

Only because she fixated on someone else. From Matt>>Darryl>>Abe>>TRAVIS>>Ryan>>Guy on plane>>Arrested. The only thing that stopped her was jail.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 56s 57 seconds ago
#jodiarias would have had to think TA deserved to be murdered in order to emotionally do all this and act normal #3tvarias

and there we have it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member