Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A big thankyou to:

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ
#jodiarias experiences anger and it's harmful to her and others according to Jodi herself #3tvarias

Your tweets are about the only ones with any info that I've seen for the last hour or so!

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 36s 36 seconds ago

Waiting to see if online exchange between TA & Reagan H. (SP?) will be admitted #jodiarias

I guess the animal abuse evidence is not going to come in. :tantrum: Okay, she didn't harm Bobby, Matt or Darryl but she did harm innocent animals. What's her excuse for that? They made her to do it? Self-defense?

Id DeMarte watched the interrogation with Det. Flores she's heard and seen it. It might come in since they are already in evidence

I am truly taken aback by the gravity of it all. I am caught off guard.

I don't know how anyone listening to this testimony can't see it for exactly what it is.

I don't care if you are against the death penalty... how anyone could continue to defend Jodi at the expense of Travis- the innocent victim- is beyond me. If Kiefer keeps up with this tirade against Travis who was a Patsy in this vicious, horrible crime I am going to scream. It could have been anyone- anyone- who crossed her path.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 14s 14 seconds ago

TA tells RH that #JodiArias hacked his FBook.

Cries louder & more intense over him than anything.

TA says he's afraid JA will kill herself.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 8s 8 seconds ago

Regan Housley asks TA if #JodiArias is still stalking him.

TA says, "Yes."

For those of you feeling like the jury will take sympathy for her and blame it on mental illness, don't worry. Before we know it, Nurmi will be back up, with Fonseca and Geffner, both of whom will do their parts to convince the jury that jodi is sweet, innocent and that TA was the bad guy. Then the sympathy they might have felt today will be long gone :happydance:

Ps--- I feel no sympathy. All this is doing is showing me she's a cold blooded killer who knew she had to cover her tracks and clean up after herself.

A big thankyou to:

#jodiarias experiences anger and it's harmful to her and others according to Jodi herself #3tvarias

Your tweets are about the only ones with any info that I've seen for the last hour or so!

Nooo, don't stop.... :'(

A big thankyou to:

No doubt, really miss Ziggy in the courtroom.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 9s 9 seconds ago
TA says his ex GF got on FB. To this day she will cry louder and more intense than anything you can imagine over me. #jodiarias #3tvarias

There is no way whatsoever for the DT to recover from this testimony.

DM has given the jury a completely understandable road map that explains all the disconnected and unrelated testimony they've heard for months.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 20s 20 seconds ago

TA warns RH that they will likely receive a threatening message from #JodiArias.

Calls JA "crafty" & "scary."

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 15s 15 seconds ago
I'm afraid she will kill herself-Travis #jodiarias #3tvarias

In the letter/email, JA says she's kicked walls, smashed windows, kicked down doors.

in Jodi's journal she writes about an apartment in Monterrey and that the deposit covered the damages.

I bet that was Daryl's apartment, where he moved after Palm Desert.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 55s55 seconds ago
I like the way Dr. DeMarte reads these emails with some inflection. I feel like I'm in a movie theater instead of a courtroom. #JodiArias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 10s 10 seconds ago

Regan & TA joke that #JodiArias is reading their message.

"Hi Jodi! :)"

TA jokes that she will get her tires slashed now.

-----I think he meant to say that "he" will get "his"

For those of you feeling like the jury will take sympathy for her and blame it on mental illness, don't worry. Before we know it, Nurmi will be back up, with Fonseca and Geffner, both of whom will do their parts to convince the jury that jodi is sweet, innocent and that TA was the bad guy. Then the sympathy they might have felt today will be long gone :happydance:

Ps--- I feel no sympathy. All this is doing is showing me she's a cold blooded killer who knew she had to cover her tracks and clean up after herself.

They better have some new material because honestly, how would that "Jodi is sweet and innocent" BS fly right about now?

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 59s59 seconds ago
#JodiArias says both guys I've been engaged to offered me boob jobs.
----

Who was she ever engaged to?

I don't know MeeBee. Dr. DeMarte is telling me right now that people with Borderline Personality Disorders LIVE to devaluate people. JA has never received treatment and probably isn't right now either. Wouldn't this pedophilia and abuse lies fit with how someone with BPD would act? And can a person with BPD realize that they're devaluating people or is it something they cannot control? She's telling me JA, because of this BPD think TA deserved to die, which means she probably isn't feeling any remorse.

Some (jurors) might go... Well she's lied about him horrible, she has no remorse.. But can we trace that back to the BPD? Maybe Life In Prison (which is not exactly a free pass) will be enough. After all, JA can't act any different.. She has BDP!

I think it may depend upon the DT's response to this testimony. If they say what you just said--"YES, Jodi now admits there was no abuse, no child *advertiser censored*, she was lying because she was so sad and scared about being abandoned, etc etc, MAYBE the jury would have mercy.

But somehow, I don't think tha is going to be their response. I think they will double down on the LIES. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18