Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 31

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll never understand why he kept talking to her or didn't get a restraining order. He even said if I'm killed, it would've been JA. :gaah:

Why would an abuse child of get way with kicking you the abuser? Would you fight back? or more like her family said about Jodi treating her mother?

Brad Pitt and George Clooney

Yes. Brad told Arias that she is more beautiful than Angelina. George told her that she's smarter than his lawyer/international rights activist wife. Then they both begged her to marry them but she couldn't decide which one to marry so they spun her around and around till she lost consciousness. :laughing:

He said he was worried she'd kill herself over him.....Thats probably why he kept attempting to be kind

Its staggering that there is still more and more being told to the jury.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Moving on....
Jodi Arias has kicked her mother #jodiarias #3tvarias

OMG, here comes the dog and cat info. Hope theyinc,ice she nearly starved her friends cat b/c she was too .busy being self absorbed!!!!

This is very damaging b/c Geff stated she was only violent one time, and this example illustrates her violent tendencies aren't exclusive to BFs. I can't imagine being on this jury as a mother and hearing this.

I feel your pain, have to leave shortly too, so I sacrificed taking my shower, guess I smell like a goddess, haha!
You could NOT smell worse than what the goddess currently smells like. *sniff, sniff* That is the lovely odor of "Oh Pooh!!!"

I'm almost positive that the jury has all the missing pieces required at this point to make a fair and accurate decision.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 59s59 seconds ago
#JodiArias says both guys I've been engaged to offered me boob jobs.
----

Who was she ever engaged to?

Travis - and she had the ring to prove it!!

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 29s 29 seconds ago
Geffner gave Jodi a test 8/2011 and as it relates to anger question 59 has to do with yelling and telling people off, #jodiarias endorsed it

You mean a person with these skills who's also a juror? A juror can't offer "expert testimony" to the other jurors in the privacy of the deliberation room, but can certainly say, "Look, I understand what this expert was saying because I have experience in this field," etc.

Of course, no one will know what is said in the deliberation room unless a juror gets concerned about it and approaches the judicial staff.

So can a juror with computer knowledge say "They keep calling it a virus, but it's a trojan" and then explain the difference?

After today, I'm more certain than ever that most/all the sex was in JA's imagination -

I'll never understand why he kept talking to her or didn't get a restraining order. He even said if I'm killed, it would've been JA. :gaah:

Because he feared that she would kill herself. If she did (fat chance!) and he felt responsible, that would have devastated him. He kept trying to help...trying to 'fix' her problems. :sigh:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 4s 4 seconds ago
Borderlines have anger inside and explode and Jodi does this. Jodi also confessed to feeling empty inside #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 43s 43 seconds ago
Mad and angry inside...Jodi says "often"
Getting angry about something trivial...Jodi says "often" #jodiarias #3tvarias

restraining orders don't work.

#JodiArias says both guys I've been engaged to offered me boob jobs.
----

Who was she ever engaged to?

Pssst Jodi...that's an insult girl. :)

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 3s 3 seconds ago

Dr. De discusses #JodiArias' desire to die and suicide.

Almost all jurors taking notes.

-----I hope the jurors are writing: "well, let's put her out of her misery" !

:happydance:

Dr. DeMarte says #JodiArias had thoughts of suicide dating back to 1997 in her journal. She also told her parents about her desire to die.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18