Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 1m1 minute ago
#JodiArias said her plans of suicide weren't set in stone but she knew she wanted to die.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
#jodiarias response was she had plans to commit suicide so she was confident no jury would convict her #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 5s 5 seconds ago
Juan brings up the "No jury will convict me" #jodiarias #3tvarias

O.......M.........G........

This is amazing, it's as if the Alexander's were granted wishes by a genie....

1) prove evil she is

2) clear my brothers name

And still pending

3) give her the DP

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 42s 43 seconds ago

Testimony about wanting to kill herself after Flores arrest. "Bought a bunch of Advil." #jodiarias

Okay, I am officially convinced now that there will be at least one, probably more, jurors that wont vote DP cuz JA is "mentally ill".

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 57s58 seconds ago
#JodiArias bought a bunch of advil and took it over the next few days. She also had double bladed blazer she thought about using.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 26s 27 seconds ago
When you were telling Flores these things in Yreka did you have plans to kill yourself? #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
She states she could have said acquit me too but a guard was watching and she didn't want locked up in a padded cell #jodiarias #3tvarias

No wonder JA has always hated DM. She OWNS JA. Extra mascara ain't gonna help you on this one, JA.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 1m1 minute ago
In testimony, #jodiarias said she bought Advil to thin blood in jail and was going to slit her wrists with a razor.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 42s 43 seconds ago

Testimony about wanting to kill herself after Flores arrest. "Bought a bunch of Advil." #jodiarias

"But first let me finish this 18 page letter I'm writing to torment the Alexanders."

en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 4s 4 seconds ago
Yes I had plans. I definitely made a plan. After arrest I bought Advil I took a lot of it and I had a razor. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 1m1 minute ago
#JodiArias wanted to be dead by #TravisAlexander's birthday.
---

So instead she wrote that letter to his family.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 6s 6 seconds ago
I nicked my wrist on accident like a paper cut and it stung so bad and I just sat there and couldn't bring myself to do it. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 35s 35 seconds ago
I took it apart with intentions to slit my wrists. I had extra laundry stuffed under my body. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 45s46 seconds ago
Based on these statements, Dr. DeMarte diagnosed #JodiArias with borderline personality disorder.

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 2m2 minutes ago
Dr. DeMarte: "My opinion based on all these symptoms is #jodiarias has borderline personality disorder."

Okay, I am officially convinced now that there will be at least one, probably more, jurors that wont vote DP cuz JA is "mentally ill".

I know more than them, can't stand Jodi Arias, and I'm on the fence, leaning for LWOP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jab99