Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This pains me to admit, when in reality it should just make me despise the defense team even more, I feel different about Travis since yesterday. Let's face it- to some of us and I know this was discussed ad nauseum- he did appear to be kind of a jerk sometimes, to Jodi and other women. It was all manipulated, manufactured... truly smoke and mirrors. That part is despicable. I remember thinking, well, I wouldn't date him. But we know so much more, so much more in context and I for one was even shocked at what the truth is. The last jury didn't see this- this jury has. If there was ever a chance for her to get the death penalty it is NOW- with this jury.

I just wish there was some way that JM could make a point about how just because TA was a flirt did not mean he was going out with all of them in a romantic or sexual way or even thought of them like that... it sounded more to me like that was his "ice-breaker". Some people start every conversation with a joke, others with a moan, some with queries about the other person's family, some flirt(yes even asking if they want to make a baby, at least with people he's got some history with and nope, doesn't even have to be a dating history just time and possibly past conversations, insider jokes, etc)...even with friend's wives on occasion I would guess.

As far as Marc Magees "Time to Vent" facebook post I am wondering if Nurmi is going to try to present this as being from a different person than SUPER SECRET AFFADAVIT WITNESS NUMBER 1? Is he going to name the secret witness after filing a motion for mistrial against Juan for saying Magee's last name in court? Is he hoping the jury will brand Deanna a liar and throw out her testimony?

I just wanted to give my delayed thanks to daisydomino for posting the tweets for me yesterday from Tuesday's hearing. Your posts, as well as everyones, are invaluable and very much appreciated. Now I'm trying to play catch up from yesterdays hearing. It shouldn't be too hard since Nurmi is an absolute bore and takes forever for him to get a simple point across.
How does that make me feeeeeeeel? Bored and irritated.

Have a great day guys!

Is it true the jury is being taken to the scene of the crime tomorrow? I read this on FB and thought why??? No mitigating factors there.

As far as Marc Magees "Time to Vent" facebook post I am wondering if Nurmi is going to try to present this as being from a different person than SUPER SECRET AFFADAVIT WITNESS NUMBER 1? Is he going to name the secret witness after filing a motion for mistrial against Juan for saying Magee's last name in court? Is he hoping the jury will brand Deanna a liar and throw out her testimony?

I thought it was insinuated that MM didn't know TA. This facebook post shows otherwise. jmoo

I lost all respect for cmjas family when They started to wear dv awareness ribbons

Agreed. Not to mention their pandering for money on youtube for their obviously not wrongly convicted monster of a daughter.

Nobody did. Not even her Family. Interesting. The Family probably told Jodi they would not lie for her.

I don't have any animosity towards the Family. As a parent, I'd also probably show up to support the child, but not the crime.

I think the family is willing to testify for Arias. The problem is the information they provided to Flores during their interviews--the father didn't even seem to be shocked that his daughter had committed murder. The only way that they can help is by emphasizing just how mentally ill their daughter is. That might have an impact on the jurors. The problem is that Arias will never allow that. She wants to portray herself as emotionally healthy and morally righteous. She will never stop saying that she had to kill Travis, he was a abuser who threatened her life.

I thought it was insinuated that MM didn't know TA. This facebook post shows otherwise. jmoo

Ugh.. The FB post included info anybody would know about Travis. Jodi is the one who brought up the story about homeless people. He wouldve got his info from Jodi. Not indicative that He knew him

Is it true the jury is being taken to the scene of the crime tomorrow? I read this on FB and thought why??? No mitigating factors there.

I wonder if JA will take them through the doggy door, break in through the office window, the patio doors, or the garage ...then up into the attic, or just show them how she could fit in the closet in the master bathroom(the one that had the boxes with waterstains up the sides) and oh of course where TA set up the tub in a goddess appropriate manner... rose petals, candles, etc. :facepalm:

"Just look at the size of that doggie door, jurors. Imagine how bad it made Jodi f-e-e-e-e-e-l to have to squeeze through it after Travis had guilted her into coming over."

Ugh.. The FB post included info anybody would know about Travis. Jodi is the one who brought up the story about homeless people. He wouldve got his info from Jodi. Not indicative that He knew him

Gah! I think it sounds like something JA told him to say, if not actually wrote for him to post.

Agreed. Not to mention their pandering for money on youtube for their obviously not wrongly convicted monster of a daughter.
For me, it's going to the tabloids about the pedophile letters that were excluded as evidence. There's supporting one's daughter and then there's enabling and abuse by proxy.

:gaah: Just saw these Tweets from the "grammar queen" :

Jodi Arias Updates @JodiAnnArias · 8h 8 hours ago

For State witness, DeMarte #JodiAriasTrial #cluelessDoc

B9ELtLPCcAIup8h.jpg:large

Jodi Arias Updates @JodiAnnArias · 6h 6 hours ago

Learn to think for yourself. Stop allowing others to brainwash you.

B9EjXAhCEAEC6A1.jpg:large

Link: https://twitter.com/JodiAnnArias

A few more things to do this am before Mr. zig returns from biz trip. Will hustle it down there for afternoon or, hopefully earlier.

Damn it life.

:gaah: Just saw these Tweets from the "grammar queen" :

Jodi Arias Updates @JodiAnnArias · 8h 8 hours ago

For State witness, DeMarte #JodiAriasTrial #cluelessDoc

B9ELtLPCcAIup8h.jpg:large

Jodi Arias Updates @JodiAnnArias · 6h 6 hours ago

Learn to think for yourself. Stop allowing others to brainwash you.

B9EjXAhCEAEC6A1.jpg:large

Link: https://twitter.com/JodiAnnArias
So ja is calling herself a loser? It's about time she realized.

"Just look at the size of that doggie door, jurors. Imagine how bad it made Jodi f-e-e-e-e-e-l to have to squeeze through it after Travis had guilted her into coming over."

"This was Travis' closet. My jail cell is smaller than this."

"This is the bedroom. This brings back memories of Travis using me for sex. I felt like a prozzie."

"This is the bathroom. This is where Travis lunged at me and threatened my life AFTER I shot him."

"This is the kitchen. I spent hours cooking and baking for Travis. Pretending to be a Stepford Wife is thankless job."

Goood morning everyone! I don't know how y'all keep it up. I am having such a hard time keeping up with the trial not televised!!! I'm such a visual person and my ADHD kicks into overdrive without it! Whats new?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nycissa