DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:gaah: Just saw these Tweets from the "grammar queen" :

Jodi Arias Updates @JodiAnnArias · 8h 8 hours ago

For State witness, DeMarte #JodiAriasTrial #cluelessDoc

B9ELtLPCcAIup8h.jpg:large

Jodi Arias Updates @JodiAnnArias · 6h 6 hours ago

Learn to think for yourself. Stop allowing others to brainwash you.

B9EjXAhCEAEC6A1.jpg:large

Link: https://twitter.com/JodiAnnArias

Too funny. I wonder if she really believes anyone other than her Faithful Four Followers actually cares what she tweets....

For me, it's going to the tabloids about the pedophile letters that were excluded as evidence. There's supporting one's daughter and then there's enabling and abuse by proxy.
BritsKate, did you find it concerning that Juan never brought up her psychopathic deviancy? I kept waiting for it but he stayed with BPD. And surely she is narcicisstic as well.

No, I'm not kidding.

Since you have given so much weight to this particular facebook post are you familiar with all of the others? Like the post he states it was only *advertiser censored*? Or the post where he says he never saw Travis be physically abusive to any women? Any of the others where he threatens some poor girl or basically says if Juan Martinez was smart he wouldn't go up against Jodi because, well... look what happened to the last guy that crossed her? Any of those hold weight with you? Just curious?

Warning: Bash me if you'd like..I won't take it personally. .....

It would be human for jurors, maybe especially the men, to listen to what they heard yesterday and wonder why the heck Travis put up with her behavior. (No, I am NOT blaming the victim!)

He's telling a GF that JA has come into his house uninvited, spied on him when he was in his own home with a GF, hacked his emails, read his journals, waited for him outside the bathroom door, taken a ring out of one of his closed drawers, and probably slashed his tires.

He's telling someone that, and warning her that JA will likely take revenge on her just because he's speaking to her. He's also expressing his belief JA has an accomplice who is essentially stalking two of his GF's.

As a juror, it would make me need to understand why he didn't draw an absolute line in the sand with her. DM went a long toward explaining this, by saying he thought she might really commit suicide if he did that.

It helps that they also have the history of other BF's being equally incapable of handling her. If jurors don't have these explanations firmly in mind I can imagine that they might at least consider one of her other mitigators on the list......that she was especially vulnerable to and affected by their tumultuous relationship (defined loosely).

Not because he was being abusive (I think that's been discredited), but because her BPD made her extremely likely to misinterpret ANY intimate contact.

If the psychologist makes it into the jury she'll be able to clarify why ESPECIALLY men have a hard time dealing with women with personality disorders. God.. I pray my son never finds a Jodi arias

I had this random thought pop into my brain early this morning. Could JA have been wearing so much black lately to show sympathy to Det Flores?
Sympathy from the woman who tried to drag he and his wife through the mud not to mention besmirch the career and character of that same man?

Yesterday also provided specific names to people .... family, ex-bfs, school friends, workmates... who knew JA well. I hope jurors are wondering why no one from JA's past testified for her during mitigation.

And I think they will be surprised when JA does not testify.

I thought it was insinuated that MM didn't know TA. This facebook post shows otherwise. jmoo

Ugh.. The FB post included info anybody would know about Travis. Jodi is the one who brought up the story about homeless people. He wouldve got his info from Jodi. Not indicative that He knew him

Gah! I think it sounds like something JA told him to say, if not actually wrote for him to post.

BBM Say what? A... facebook post by a known liar... proves otherwise. You are kidding right? GMAB.

The problem (biggest one anyway) with MM's facebook post about Deanna and Travis is that MM has been proven to be willing to lie in favor of JA. Nothing that MM says or writes/types can be taken at face value. The same way that nothing JA says or writes/types can be taken at face value. In order for MM to have been semi convincing in his affidavit that the defense used, he had to have gathered information from those willing to support JA and tell lies for her. MM is another one (like JA) that I would have to check to see what color the sky actually was if he told me it was blue.

MM could have known about Travis without knowing him. Since they were both Mormons, had at one time lived/visited with the Bishop and knew the same people then of course MM knew about him. Did MM actually know Travis? Did MM know how Travis behaved around his friends? Did MM ever spend any time with Travis where the two actually talked to one another? Highly doubtful to all of my questions. MM took it upon himself to "help" JA and had to make it sound "convincing" in order for it to be "believed".

MOO

What does this personality disorder have to do w/ the crime?
She plotted, planned & orchestrated an elaborate intent to kill TA-- from the fake burglary, to the gas cans to the rental car, to the hair color. And then just as much of a coverup.
She's not certifiable in insanity-- so let's move this da&m thing along.

I'm venturing out to shop/have lunch, not interested in following Nurmi live.

I'm sure even if I'm gone for 3 hours I will only miss him ask 2-3 questions :) Enjoy the morning all, will catch up later.

:seeya:

BBM: I don't blame you, or anyone else, who does not want to listen to Nurmi's same ole drivel !

This is what it will be like with Nurmi today:

:) Dr. Marte answers a question and Nurmi does not like her response.

:tantrum: Nurmi ... whines to approach ... sidebar

:judge:

:) Dr. Marte answers another question and again, Nurmi does not like her response.

:tantrum: :tantrum: Nurmi ... whines again ... sidebar

:) Dr. Marte answers another question and again, Nurmi does not like her response.

:tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: Nurmi ... and another sidebar

:gaah:

Since you have given so much weight to this particular facebook post are you familiar with all of the others? Like the post he states it was only *advertiser censored*? Or the post where he says he never saw Travis be physically abusive to any women? Any of the others where he threatens some poor girl or basically says if Juan Martinez was smart he wouldn't go up against Jodi because, well... look what happened to the last guy that crossed her? Any of those hold weight with you? Just curious?

I'm not disputing that he lies. I haven't indulged into his wast-less posts. I may have mislead, the point. I was saying if any of this is entered into this retrial then it could introduce that he knew TA.

Yesterday - via tweets - we heard about a time when TA and Lisa were in TA's house and the light went out. TA went downstairs to investigate and found Jodi there. I don't know how I thought JA accomplished that, but I had no idea "the light went out" meant Jodi completely cut the power by turning off the circuit breaker.

https://m.facebook.com/paul.sanders.921025/posts/899012176810849

I'm not disputing that he lies. I haven't indulged into his wast-less posts. I may have mislead, the point. I was saying if any of this is entered into this retrial then it could introduce that he knew TA.

MM did an affidavit for this retrial. He has refused to show up in person to testify and be subjected to cross examination. He has refused to allow his name be known and identified with his affidavit and was to only be known as Wit #1. MM also sent a correction (rather recently) to the defense because the dates that "Travis abused Deanna" where wrong. The male lies and yet is to cowardly to appear in court to back up his claims.

MOO

Yesterday - via tweets - we heard about a time when TA and Lisa were in TA's house and the light went out. TA went downstairs to investigate and found Jodi there. I don't know how I thought JA accomplished that, but I had no idea "the light went out" meant Jodi completely cut the power by turning off the circuit breaker.

https://m.facebook.com/paul.sanders.921025/posts/899012176810849

Holy carp. If I wasn't scared of her before yesterday, it def sealed the deal. Wow-- can you imagine what goes thru that mind of hers at any given moment?

It would be human for jurors, maybe especially the men, to listen to what they heard yesterday and wonder why the heck Travis put up with her behavior. (No, I am NOT blaming the victim!)

He's telling a GF that JA has come into his house uninvited, spied on him when he was in his own home with a GF, hacked his emails, read his journals, waited for him outside the bathroom door, taken a ring out of one of his closed drawers, and probably slashed his tires.

He's telling someone that, and warning her that JA will likely take revenge on her just because he's speaking to her. He's also expressing his belief JA has an accomplice who is essentially stalking two of his GF's.

As a juror, it would make me need to understand why he didn't draw an absolute line in the sand with her. DM went a long toward explaining this, by saying he thought she might really commit suicide if he did that.

It helps that they also have the history of other BF's being equally incapable of handling her. If jurors don't have these explanations firmly in mind I can imagine that they might at least consider one of her other mitigators on the list......that she was especially vulnerable to and affected by their tumultuous relationship (defined loosely).

Not because he was being abusive (I think that's been discredited), but because her BPD made her extremely likely to misinterpret ANY intimate contact.

So, are you saying some men in the jury may find Travis a weak man,, and therefore, her BPD caused her to misinterpret and that's why it's understandable that she slaughtered him in an especially sadistic manner? So, basically, it's Travis' fault for being clueless and weak? Isn't that what the DT has been saying all along? So, let's forget the premeditation and the sadistic nature of the slaughter, and the sadistic slaughter of his good name since then? BPD made her do it?

Sympathy from the woman who tried to drag he and his wife through the mud not to mention besmirch the career and character of that same man?

I hear ya. An out there thought no doubt, but she is so diabolical and I've definitely noticed all the black and had been wondering if there was any meaning to it.

I haven't read his posts but if he knew Travis all along then why did he email Bishop Parker in May 2013 iirc.... asking him what the guy's name was that stayed in the bedroom across for him?

we actually discussed this yesterday and my better half's comment was (paraphrasing) "and look what happened when he did finally put an end to her in his life"

:floorlaugh:

do they not see the irony in this?????

B9ELtLPCcAIup8h.jpg:large

absolutely pathetic….as for the majority, we ain't sheeple b/c we've already thoroughly "paused and reflected" over the facts. SMH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nycissa