Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone!
I've been out of commission Mon.-Wed. Can someone just tell me...is everything going well? TIA

As far as Marc Magees "Time to Vent" facebook post I am wondering if Nurmi is going to try to present this as being from a different person than SUPER SECRET AFFADAVIT WITNESS NUMBER 1? Is he going to name the secret witness after filing a motion for mistrial against Juan for saying Magee's last name in court? Is he hoping the jury will brand Deanna a liar and throw out her testimony?

Hi ICit,

Do we have a link to this MM FB post? Would love to read it and some how I missed it!

TIA

One point to illustrate yours, McGee actually wrote to the Bishop asking who was staying there when his gf was... if any of his allegations had happened, surely he would have known, especially if he was such good friends of TA as he purported?

You wouldn't recall the name of your close friend who confided in you that he had an addiction to chorn? Riiiiight.

Well, I have my chicken filling all ready for my chicken enchiladas for dinner...The house smells so good ;)

I am in my comfy chair and ready to begin...Lets' have at it...

Yummy! !!!!! Hmmmmm if I catch a plane........:)

Not only that Rose :seeya:, but I am absolutely sure that KN will open avenues for Dr. D to segue into some very important professional opinions she has regarding aspects of JA's exploitive and self serving manipulations (Narcissistic traits) she demonstrated throughout her life and especially with TA.

ETA: I strongly believe that JM's strategy with his witness was to paint a very clear CLINICAL picture that is supported by facts and evidence, then once the DT crosses (Juan knows what they are going to do) it gives them an opportunity to provide professional opinions in response.

If KN does it right, she won't be able to express any professional opinions, just answer yes or no. That will be an on-going battle and it will be up to Juan in re-cross to let her explain what KN doesn't let her.

So, are you saying some men in the jury may find Travis a weak man,, and therefore, her BPD caused her to misinterpret and that's why it's understandable that she slaughtered him in an especially sadistic manner? So, basically, it's Travis' fault for being clueless and weak? Isn't that what the DT has been saying all along? So, let's forget the premeditation and the sadistic nature of the slaughter, and the sadistic slaughter of his good name since then? BPD made her do it?

Nope. Not saying that. And don't think any juror would see it that way. The difference between us and them is that virtually everyone here- if not everyone - made up their minds long ago about what penalty she deserves. For the grest majority of active posters, the more we hear the more we feel justified in believing she deserved the DP.

The jurors aren't supposed to have decided yet what she deserves. If they do their job well- and I believe they will-they will go down the DT's list and discuss them.

When they reach that one about her being vulnerable etc., yes, I think its completely reasonable they discuss whether or not BPD made her vulnerable to seeing any intimate contact as encouragement. And discussing why he didn't change his locks and call the police.

That's not blaming the victim. That's trying to figure out the why of it, weighing if her BPD played any role, weighing if anything would have been different if Travis had.

Ultimately I think they might conclude that her BPD made her see mixed messages where others would not, but that doesn't make her less culpable for not choosing to stay 1,000 miles away.

From Jen:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 36m 36 minutes ago

Making my way into the courtroom after passing all the boozed up jurors or defendants in the security line #jodiarias ��

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 23s 23 seconds ago

Juan is here in a smoky grey suit and maroon colored tie #JuanTieReport
Defense is here...Nurmi's tie isn't noteworthy
Waiting on Arias

:juanettes:

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio · 53s53 seconds ago
Morning calendar still going. Trial in State v #jodiarias will start in about 15 minutes.

Hi Zebra, That not what happened. A light went on and when TA went to see he found JA turning on the lights. I honestly don't know how these things get twisted. However, I could see her doing exactly what you described.

Hi wonders - can you link me to that info please? Or if you know because you were present in court yesterday, was something said about a circuit breaker that the 13th Juror may have misinterpreted?

Nope. Not saying that. And don't think any juror would see it that way. The difference between us and them is that virtually everyone here- if not everyone - made up their minds long ago about what penalty she deserves. For the grest majority of active posters, the more we hear the more we feel justified in believing she deserved the DP.

The jurors aren't supposed to have decided yet what she deserves. If they do their job well- and I believe they will-they will go down the DT's list and discuss them.

When they reach that one about her being vulnerable etc., yes, I think its completely reasonable they discuss whether or not BPD made her vulnerable to seeing any intimate contact as encouragement. And discussing why he didn't change his locks and call the police.

That's not blaming the victim. That's trying to figure out the why of it, weighing if her BPD played any role, weighing if anything would have been different if Travis had.

Ultimately I think they might conclude that her BPD made her see mixed messages where others would not, but that doesn't make her less culpable for not choosing to stay 1,000 miles away.

Oh, okay, I get it now. Thanks. But given she's had this disorder all along, why didn't she murder any of the others?

Why do you say that? I find him extremely articulate and very astute to what really happened in court.

Many of the tweets don't have detailed information in them.

I read BK. Her notes are very detailed. As for Sanders...see above about lights, MumMum veiled for the funeral reading JA's letter (written in July),etc.

I don't think he got that detail right. Not another soul reported it, and its freaky enough to have been jotted down if so. Sanders embellishes sometimes for affect.

IIRC Lisa said a light went on, and Travis went to check. I wonder if this was the night Jodi went to get her SS card and stood looking in at Travis and a woman making out.

I haven't read his posts but if he knew Travis all along then why did he email Bishop Parker in May 2013 iirc.... asking him what the guy's name was that stayed in the bedroom across for him?

Ok, the original post was about precluding the facebook post of MM. Maybe I misunderstood.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 5m 5 minutes ago
Juan is here in a smoky grey suit and maroon colored tie #JuanTieReport
Defense is here...Nurmi's tie isn't noteworthy
Waiting on Arias

You wouldn't recall the name of your close friend who confided in you that he had an addiction to chorn? Riiiiight.

I thought that was interesting also, hope the jury caught that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member