Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does Nurmi attack JDs resume? Just because she is young does not mean she can't be a psychologist with a PhD.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 50s50 seconds ago
Everyone is here except for #JodiArias. She must be getting dolled up.
And by "dolled up", you mean "heavily sedated".

[emoji6]

Think she went shopping and lunch-~~advoid nurmi iykwim?

That was NashBridges- but I hope Nali is doing the same. I hope Curious is feeling better today as well- this trial is rough and it has been a LONG time now. (((((hugs))))) to all of our wonderful fellow sleuthers- you are all terrific and amazing!

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 24s25 seconds ago
Why would he ask DeMarte to pull out her resume. I think she knows her life story. #JodiArias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 41s41 seconds ago
Nurmi being a little sarcastic this morning. I can't wait for the zinger. #JodiArias

Even Fonseca and Geffner had to admit the only evidence anywhere of physical abuse came from the mouth of JA, not even via her journals. When did JA start throwing in the body-slamming, finger-breaking, etc. ... only after ALV arrived on the scene years later?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 49s 49 seconds ago
Jodi is grinning with Maria as Nurmi asks DeMarte to get out her records on the work she has done on the #JodiArias case #3tvarias

I hope the jury notices that Cha Cha needs to sit with CMJA now during this testimony.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 33s34 seconds ago
Dr. DeMarte works for herself and runs an outpatient facility. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 7s 8 seconds ago
DeMarte is in private practice for therapy and evaluations services #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
DeMarte made the report in Aug of 2011 #3tvarias #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 14s 14 seconds ago
DeMarte takes issue with Nurmi trying to say the bulk of her work is therapy...DeMarte says NO it's 50/50 therapy and evaluations #jodiarias

Just my guess Elementary, but the fact that all of her tactics (crying, threats of suicide, vandalism, "exposing" his "sin" of sex to friends, etc.) in the end failed to get him to love and marry her but he would take the sex she was offering, all set her on a rage filled course that he would pay for rejecting her as a potential wife. Remember, it appears that both Matt and Darryl, both of which she did the same with stopped having sex with her and they moved away from her (not the other way around). This along with the stressor of moving home with the very people she thought she was better than after loosing her bid to elevate her status, was likely the final straw that set her raging vengence free.
BBM I am beginning to think that this (the bolded) has as much to do with her rage, maybe even more than any other single thing, and what finally set her OFF!

From MK:

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 7s 7 seconds ago

Travis Alexander's friend Chris Hughes is in the gallery today at #jodiarias trial.

From MK:

Michael Kiefer retweeted

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago

DeMarte is in private practice for therapy and evaluations services #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 50s50 seconds ago
Everyone is here except for #JodiArias. She must be getting dolled up.

Did the leech have on pink eye shadow yesterday?? Last night I watched Sympathy for Lady Vengeance (2005), a Korean film all about revenge and hero was a women out for revenge, she wears pinkish red eye shadow and explains that it makes her look strong. Or something like that.

This film is one of a series, lots of blood. Reason I watched some of it was that I was looking for the type of films she liked. I really think she feels like she is in a real life movie set.....and she is the misunderstood hero. She does not need remorse, she was justified.

Just found it interesting, color of her eye shadow.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0451094/

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 14s 14 seconds ago
DeMarte takes issue with Nurmi trying to say the bulk of her work is therapy...DeMarte says NO it's 50/50 therapy and evaluations #jodiarias

As opposed to Geff, ALV and Dr. F who seem to do the bulk of their work giving seminars at each other's facilities.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 26s 26 seconds ago
Nurmi has transcripts from what DeMarte testified to in the guilt phase #jodiarias #3tvarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nycissa