DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe wilmott and nurmi have finally cracked and run away from jodi [emoji23]

@TrialDiariesJ: #jodiarias and Maria remain in the courtroom #3tvarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Willmott and Nurmi are in hall texting #jodiarias #3tvarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Something is up with Willmott....someone heard Maria say "Oh God" and Jodi rubbed Jen's back #jodiarias #3tvarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan is back going over notes and looking ready #jodiarias #3tvarias

JA rubbed her back? Eeeeew!

I am surprised that someone on the defense team hasn't become seriously ill because of all the stress they have been under. Can you imagine trying to defend someone like JA.

Beth is saying right now... demarte in court in second row...jm talking to her.. alexander family in court... jodi in court... No judge/jury/defense attys with this delay.. they are awol

:thinking:

I was thinking this was weird too. Why is it that the Defense Atty's are out with the judge but not JM?

Why does he try to discredit her if he's using BPD as a mitigator?

I think he was wanting to make her lose her temper and act as bad as their experts in order to regain credibility back for their experts, it is the only chance to gain a juror or two to avoid a DP sentence IMO!

I am surprised that someone on the defense team hasn't become seriously ill because of all the stress they have been under. Can you imagine trying to defend someone like JA.

I doubt it bothers Nurmi since he is used to defending scum (sexual predators). Wilmott doesn't seem to be too bothered by it either.

MOO

Beth is saying right now... demarte in court in second row...jm talking to her.. alexander family in court... jodi in court... No judge/jury/defense attys with this delay.. they are awol

:thinking:

I was thinking this was weird too. Why is it that the Defense Atty's are out with the judge but not JM?

@TrialDiariesJ: Nurmi has asked to approach.......wait for it people #jodiarias #3tvarias

Here it comes

According to tweets Nurmi and Wilmott are not technically out with the judge. They are in the hallway. I imagine the judge is in her chambers.

Maybe JSS wants to smell Nurmi's breath for booze or have him do a drug test or something.

I'd rather drink a bottle of Tabasco straight up than listen to Nurmi for 10 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member