Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy - Arias' 'mental illness' grows exponentially with each new motion!

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan was smiling while chatting with DeMarte #jodiarias #3tvarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Jury came out, Nurmi called a sidebar, jury being sent back out and we have a sidebar #jodiarias #3tvarias

@TrialDiariesJ: We are at recess....don't know anymore details. Juan took family to the back #jodiarias #3tvarias

What now [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]

Per BK: Jury came in and then 1 minute later they were sent back out--another sidebar apparently.

...aaaand another minute later they are in recess and the judge is off the bench?????? :banghead::banghead::banghead:

I honestly thought I was reading a parody of the trial here this morning. If this is how it can appear in tweets, imagine what it must have actually been like in front of this jury.

I think Nurmi has been liberated from reality by his client- HE IS GIVING HER THE MITIGATING DEFENSE SHE HAS ASKED FOR AND THEN DEMANDED.

This really is incredible insight to the window of her mind.

These jurors must just think Nurmi is crazy though.

Is Nurmi running the courtroom now?:gaah:

With Nurmi's focus on the "nothing noteworthy to report" journal entry today, JM has the perfect opportunity to play video of his cross of JA about that, her lying claim that TA had called and called trying to speak to her following the pedo episode, which phone records proved was a lie + the text msgs at the time were all about TA trying to get his car back from her as he'd put himself to trouble to make possible, and JA claiming she was too sleepy. That JM-JA exchange was so enlightening.

But, still embraces her Dx of BPD! Go figure! Nurmi really wants to have it both ways and can't but doesn't know what to do, so just resorts to name calling and being sarcastic.

After reading the latest motion....I am surprised that Nurmi and gang have not trotted out "multiple personalities" to defense Jodi. Now that could be a sell.....

I wonder if the juror who was coughing this morning is too sick to continue today and that is what the note in the basket was early on.

Just reading the motion:

"Well established case law which dictates that it is not proper for counsel to imply that an expert witness is conduction themselves unethically without having evidence to support the allegation." (P. 3)

Pot, you just met the kettle one-on-one with your recent display of behavior!

@TrialDiariesJ: #jodiarias and Maria remain in the courtroom #3tvarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Willmott and Nurmi are in hall texting #jodiarias #3tvarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Something is up with Willmott....someone heard Maria say "Oh God" and Jodi rubbed Jen's back #jodiarias #3tvarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan is back going over notes and looking ready #jodiarias #3tvarias

Was the jury in the room when Nurmi asked to approach, causing this new delay?.. I hope so. I think we are done for the day and I want the jury to KNOW it's the defense fault.

Beth is saying right now... demarte in court in second row...jm talking to her.. alexander family in court... jodi in court... No judge/jury/defense attys with this delay.. they are awol

:thinking:

This jury is going to get darn tired of being jurked around if they aren't already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eNeMeEe