Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Newest tweet at the top:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago
Judge is seated. Nurms asks to proach. Judge is all "fo sho". Sizzlin' #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago
Defense team just came back and took their seats. Juan went to get DeMarte. Should get going again here any second. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 5m 5 minutes ago
Juan just came back in and grabbed DeMarte and took her to the side room. #JodiArias flips through her legal pad of doodles.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 10m 10 minutes ago
#JodiArias sits by her lonesome at her little defense desk. No sign of defense team. Juan whispers to DeMarte in front of me.

Newest tweet at the top:

Judge is seated. Nurms asks to proach. Judge is all "fo sho". Sizzlin' #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago
Defense team just came back and took their seats. Juan went to get DeMarte. Should get going again here any second. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 5m 5 minutes ago
Juan just came back in and grabbed DeMarte and took her to the side room. #JodiArias flips through her legal pad of doodles.

#JodiArias sits by her lonesome at her little defense desk. No sign of defense team. Juan whispers to DeMarte in front of me.

?????????

I wonder if the juror who was coughing this morning is too sick to continue today and that is what the note in the basket was early on.
I'm afraid I would be leaving notes like, "help, dying over here, make crazy defense attorney muzzle it, kthxbi."

Rosie G ‏@RosieGar49 50s51 seconds ago

"@TrialDiariesJ: We are at recess....don't know anymore details. Juan took family 2 the back #jodiarias #3tvarias" that can never b good WTH
0 replies 0 retweets 0 favorites

With this trial lasting so ridiculously long from the time of the crime, people are going to have family members who get ill or die- I never thought it would be one of the detectives young sons though but, if something has occurred in Wilmott's family, it shouldn't be unexpected. They are the ones who have dragged this out for so long. I am sorry, but things coming up are inevitable. What about Travis' poor family? Do they care about them?

Am I too harsh thinking unless someone's limb or head is hanging off court must continue? .....

Quick, someone grab that damn shock belt remote...
[emoji298] [emoji298] [emoji298] [emoji298] [emoji298] [emoji298] [emoji298]

With this trial lasting so ridiculously long from the time of the crime, people are going to have family members who get ill or die- I never thought it would be one of the detectives young sons though but, if something has occurred in Wilmott's family, it shouldn't be unexpected. They are the ones who have dragged this out for so long. I am sorry, but things coming up are inevitable. What about Travis' poor family? Do they care about them?

1 hour of court today so far. 1 hour. This is ridiculous. They should be starting at 9 am everyday, hour lunch and going until 5.

Ok we are moving forward. Jury in Demarte on stand. Close call.

I am surprised that someone on the defense team hasn't become seriously ill because of all the stress they have been under. Can you imagine trying to defend someone like JA.
I think if they're under any stress, it's because they aren't defending her at all. It's pretty easy to just keep on the attack with little logic and zero proof for any of their assertions. What toll doing so may do to their future careers is another matter. Seriously, it's like watching Bam Bam. Bash Travis! Bash Juan! Bash the parents! Bash the expert! Bash the lead detective! Bash! Bash! Bash! Bash!

Now, if they really defended her - introduced evidence to show her actions pre-crime are consistent with someone severely personality disordered; had reputable experts who not only supported a dx of borderline but also painted it in the very troubled, very human, very devastating ways it can manifest; introduced her family who struggled to help her cope all these years and have always fought for her but didn't know how big her demons were...and didn't know how to respond appropriately...

We'd be watching a very different trial. I don't think that one would raise nearly as much vitriol.

JMO

According to BK--The jury is being brought back in, so looks like court will continue. Imagine that!

@TrialDiariesJ: DeMarte is on the stand and jury is coming in #jodiarias #3tvarias

Well I really am surprised for once!

I do NOT believe anything coming from this defense. Period. They create delays.

If something has come up with a member of Wilmott's family, I personally believe that she should be made to wait to take care of it until the end of court day. If something happened to one of the juror's family members they would not know until possibly lunch or at the end of the court day since they are not allowed to have their phones turned on during court. If the jurors lives can be put on hold for this retrial, then so can the defense lawyers lives.

MOO

Jury on their way in. All riseth. #jodiarias

Credible rumor has it that JW has personal emergency..........they don't carry her fave nail polish anymore. Defense requesting indefinite delay............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member