DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is all the jury has heard to date about her "remorse."

JA: 10/30/14

Asked what she thinks seeing autopsy photos:

" I caused that pain, and those were his last moments. And it makes me sick and I wish- I wish so badly that I could just do that whole day all over again."

Especially the part where I left incriminating evidence behind.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 18s 19 seconds ago

Q: Can the body have reactions to certain stimuli that trigger feelings to suppressed feelings? #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 7s 8 seconds ago

A: De says yes. #jodiarias

Read questions from BK's site. They indicate to me that most are from the psychologist on the jury. One asked if she was mentally ill before the murder. Dr D said she had BPD and it doesn't come out of the blue. The other questions were about how the tests are administered. My take on that was to judge how well DrD knew the tests but I could be wrong. Hmmm...

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 37s 38 seconds ago
Without having training in DAPS, why do you think Geffner did this incorrectly? #jodiarias #3tvarias

The reports are all over the place, each have either part of a question, but no answer, partial answers, skipping a lot. Hard for me to follow. We are missing so much this 'trial by tweet'.

I honestly think it's only coming from one, maybe two, people. Same weird logic as the other ones that scared me.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

Q: in convo TA says JA can have his pwords. Is it still intrusive if someone logs on? #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 40s 41 seconds ago

De says it was appropriate at that time but at some point TA expressed that made him uncomfortable & she continued. #jodiarias

10. Can the body have reactions to certain stimuli that triggers emotions to a memory? Yes--there could be a physiological reaction.

11. In one of the communications between JA and TA, TA says JA can have all of his passwords. Is it still unwanted intrusive behavior? No--not when they exchanged. As time went on, it was clear TA took away the permission.

12. There were some communications between TA and other women where he complained that JA wouldn't leave him alone. Were these people, like Michele Lowry, aware of his relationship with JA? Not the the extent it was sexual.

13. How long in total did JA work at the Purple Plum both times? JD needs to look at her notes. (Pause as she looks.)

Question for you all:

Is there an psychologist on the Jury?
I thought I read that, and if so, can this juror tell the other members of the jury that in fact what DeMarte says is true about testing?
Can a juror bring their expertise into the deliberation?

6. How many years experience with victims of sexual abuse? Same time frame.

7. Do these fields require certification? Yes for a clinical psychologist. In terms of PTSD or DV, there's no certification out there.

8. When you were treating patients from 2004-2008, was it by yourself or with another psychologist? While unlicensed, we practice under the license of another psychologist but we meet alone with the patient.

9. Do you feel that the knowledge of a sexual assault is as damaging as having a memory of it? Memory supports symptoms of intrusive thoughts. It wouldn't be PTSD without memory.

BBM--Hope what I am thinking this means is wrong. This was barely touched upon with the DT and we get this question:thinking:

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 18s 19 seconds ago

Q: Can the body have reactions to certain stimuli that trigger feelings to suppressed feelings? #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 7s 8 seconds ago

A: De says yes. #jodiarias

Worst one yet! Yikes!

Read questions from BK's site. They indicate to me that most are from the psychologist on the jury. One asked if she was mentally ill before the murder. Dr D said she had BPD and it doesn't come out of the blue. The other questions were about how the tests are administered. My take on that was to judge how well DrD knew the tests but I could be wrong. Hmmm...

I doubt it. These sound like questions coming from a lay person. The psychologist would know the answer to these questions.

From WAT:

Q: were the girls TA was telling #jodiarias was a stalker aware of their relationship?

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 38s 38 seconds ago

A: De says they were aware of their relationship but not the sexual nature. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 10s 10 seconds ago

Q: how long did #jodiarias work at purple plum? De doesn't know.

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 2m2 minutes ago
DeMarte: #jodiarias had mental health issues dating back to high school.

She was incorrigible ... truancy, staying out all night, marijuana, consorting w/vampires, etc.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 29s 29 seconds ago

De only met with #jodiarias 4 times.

There is one juror, at least, that is on her side. Definitely know it now. Ugh.

Or wants verbal confirmation of what he/she already knows, so other jurors understand Dr D was totally within the law. Could make it easier for negotiating to have it clearly stated once more.

I honestly think it's only coming from one, maybe two, people. Same weird logic as the other ones that scared me.

I have a feeling this same juror submitted the Mormonism related questions as well.

From WAT:

How many tests did DrDe give #jodiarias? De lists numerous tests but doesn't give #. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 38s 39 seconds ago

How many years of exp does DrD have in treating DV victims? De. Since 2004. #jodiarias

Dr D did give the number. She said there were four. She was asked how many tests are out there for PTSD. She said many.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member