Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 44s 44 seconds ago

Q: how far back did de's forensic evaluation go?
A: throughout her lifespan. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 3s 3 seconds ago

Q: do you consider borderline personality disorder a mental illness?
A: it is considered a mental illness: #jodiarias

Or wants verbal confirmation of what he/she already knows, so other jurors understand Dr D was totally within the law. Could make it easier for negotiating to have it clearly stated once more.

Not gonna work this time. These questions are clearly calling Dr. Demarte out.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 9s 9 seconds ago

Q: dissociation related to BPD?
A: one of the symptoms of BPD is dissociation. #jodiarias

Doesn't have the exact times she worked there...purple plum

14. Did you monitor her at all after the 4 times you met with her? No.

15. How far back did your forensic evaluation go and were all the records were available? All the records pertaining to her were made available to me, as far as I know. Evaluation wnet back to her childhood.

16. Do you consider BPD a mental illness or psychological disorder and why? It's a psychological disorder (same as metal illness)

17. How does dissociation play into BPD? It's a technique to distance oneself from an environment that is anxiety-provoking. One of the symptoms of BPD is dissociation and paranoia.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 13s 13 seconds ago

Follow up from state: Juan ask re Geff error.

De says time frames of tests overlap each other so tests weren't valid. #jodiarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 4s 4 seconds ago

2 answers on Geff's tests were different when they should have been the same. #jodiarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 2m2 minutes ago
Juror questions done. Juan's back up. #JodiArias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 10s 10 seconds ago

Juan confirms she has 11 years of experience. #jodiarias

I believe there is a juror who has, at least somewhat, determined that JA suffered from abuse (and then some). So, the question becomes does this person or persons believe that this abuse is a mitigating factor in sentencing her.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 26s 27 seconds ago
DR It's self reporting & you don't need extensive training n this. I've read the manual several times & the mistakes were clear #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 41s 42 seconds ago
I can't tweet

There are two things that are bothering me now. I think there is a lifer on this jury. The other thing is that the emphasis on mental illness might convince one or more jurors to vote for life.

The questions reflect to some extent what Beth said last Thursday evening. Nurmi was able to turn a prosecution witness into a defense witness and as maddening as it is, he did a pretty good job.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 26s26 seconds ago
Another sidebar. Still photographer is here. Yeah! #JodiArias

I believe there is a juror who has, at least somewhat, determined that JA suffered from abuse (and then some). So, the question becomes does this person or persons believe that this abuse is a mitigating factor in her sentence.

I agree. And I think all this *advertiser censored*, master bating etc has taken away from the key thing in this trial, THE PREMEDITATED MURDER

I doubt it. These sound like questions coming from a lay person. The psychologist would know the answer to these questions.

I think it is coming from the psychologist. Whomever they are seem to be testing her on the answers she gives.

ok...I truly give up....just give her life and be done with it. No way the jury sentences a mentally ill person to death. You win, Jodi. Probably get a new trial, also. Maybe not guilty by reason of insanity!! People hear "mentally ill" and all reason disappears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot!