Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If there were no jury questions about the age of JA or Travis, no questions about JA's past criminal record, then how is Nurmi allowed to bring them up now?

Because he wanted to? Juan didn't object? Or, Juan did object and Sherry told him to sit down and stop interrupting?

Maybe, could it be possible that we have 1 juror, who is playing the game better than JA? My husband brought this up after the bishop questions. He really thinks someone on that jury, is asking all the right questions, so Jodi thinks she's got this. Then wham, bam, when she's least expecting it, the big gotcha moment.

Can we all hope my hubby is a genius and is right?

I like how your husband thinks!

"There were texts where Travis told Jodi she could have all his passwords. Still think it's intrustive?"

And what not.

I don't remember any texts saying Travis gave Jodi passwords....maybe the juror misunderstood. I hope Juan can clear up.

"A14. Did you monitor her at all after the 4 times you met with her? No."---Anyone have any guesses as to what this might be about?

From AFTERNOON WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

I misunderstood initial answer from De or maybe that was the intention.

#JodiArias did have BPD b4 murder.

Nurmi cleared it up.

:gaah: I hate Trial by Twitter !!!

I don't think this has anything to do with Nurmi's job on Demarte. This person has already made up their mind. This person asks many questions of this nature of every single witness.

I agree & thinking this person has a low self esteem problem of their own. This trial.

"Is the knowledge as damaging as the memory of it?" WTH does that mean?? Geez.

My guess is , this is referring to the statement that she was sexually abused @ age 5 or so, and said she had no memory of it. My question is, when was she told about it then? This along with the parents "drug abuse" was never mentioned prior to this penalty retrial.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 14s 14 seconds ago

No trial tomorrow.

Each juror is now being privately called in to chambers.

They will return Wednesday at 9:30am. #jodiarias

:gaah: Now what ?

None of Nurmi's dismiss motions are working so he's still going after jury attrition apparently. :(

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 23s23 seconds ago
Nurmi got DeMarte to say that #jodiarias would have had borderline personality disorder at the time she met Travis Alexander. That's it.

That's what?

So this juror believes that Travis and Arias were seeing each other so it was unfair of Travis to complain of Arias' intrusive behaviour.

I don't think a juror is testing the State's witnesses. The questions for Demarte during the last trial were amazing. We know that they liked her. I think these are the worst questions so far.

Let's hope these lifers are booted out. Such a shame.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 16s 16 seconds ago
We are waiting in the courtroom to see what's up...we may get kicked out #jodiarias #3tvarias

No trial tomorrow b/c of Wilmott's emergency?

I didn't know that! Thanks!

Well, Ms Arias made her bed, now she can sleep in it. I thought she was getting a car ride and seeing the scenery.

Looks like we might lose a juror. My thoughts anyway. Questioning them one at a time. I hope not. No trial tomorrow. Next week Monday is a holiday.
The never ending trial.

I thought the Laws of Attraction prevented her from writing anything negative. Oh well, she lied, again. No big deal. The Special Snowflake :snowflake: make her own rules.

But why write anything at all? In the journal she actually states she didn't do it. What has that to do with the moronic Law of Attraction?

WTH? Why no court tomorrow and why is she calling the jurors in one at a time for questioning? I guess we mortals don't have the right to know. I also bet that MK does know what is going on since he is tight with the defense.

MOO

The Judge appears to have a disdain for the public. You know, the ones who quite rightly criticized her during the last trial.

I may be alone in this - but I wish more would have been expounded about the manipulation involved with such a disorder. She didn't slash his tires because she was afraid he'd leave her - or to be intrusive - she did it, ultimately, to control his actions and reactions through her behavior.

Someone on this jury just does not get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela