Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the p.i. is searching for Bryan Neumeister, who if he had any sense is currently on the lam and traveling under a false name. He doesn't want to face JM again, and "Tony" and "IHaveOneAndIUseIt" may have put out a hit on him too.

Don't roll the tape yet!! Oh lordy gag me gag me and why the hell does she need a PI?

Because Nurmi is The Terminator, and he just will not stop...until she is dead?

To bad Nuts Neumeister can't be held in contempt because he is the one that started this mess and yet he knew nothing about computers.

Do we know why the jurors were interviewed individually yet?

To bad Nuts Neumeister can't be held in contempt because he is the one that started this mess and yet he knew nothing about computers.

I hope Neumeister destroyed any future chance of appearing in court as an "expert" on anything, even audio which iirc is his specialty. He shouted "You're lying" at JM, he dramatically walked over and shook JA's hand in a "Don't worry, fair maiden, your knight is now here" manner. Unbelievably inappropriate behavior imo.

JA started it when she went pro per to hire the ethically challenged to find the *advertiser censored* she just knew was there, and Nurmi abetted her because it provided him the 2fer of an excuse to delay and an opportunity to slam JM.

:seeya: Good Morning, Y'all !

Wow ... what progress: Day 34 :rolleyes:

Anyway ... just checked Twitter and this is what we have so far:

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 51m51 minutes ago

Your tax dollars hard at work. #JodiArias gets a new private investigator.
http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/docs/Criminal/022015/m6692760.pdf …

:gaah: WTH does she need a "new PI" for ?

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 2h2 hours ago

Arizona Supreme Court won't allow secret Arias testimony
http://azc.cc/1DYZZie via @azcentral

:great: Well ... Surprise Surprise !

The Gold Patrol™ @thegoldpatrol · 1h 1 hour ago

Trial schedule for today:
#AaronHernandez - Now
#ChrisKyle - 10 AM EST

#jodiarias - 11:30 EST

I will be available to post WAT's Tweets -- or any other Tweets IF WAT does not show up.

All of this secret crap should never have been allowed- sidebars when the jury isn't even present? GMAB. Who else thinks we are going to be appalled when everything is finally unsealed? I would become unhinged if I was a resident of the great State of Arizona right about now, as the special snowflake gets a brand new PI- IN THE PENALTY PHASE. Well, she told us she was going to do as much through her LAST PI- remember when he was on Nancy Grace telling how they were already beginning work on the appeals. What a travesty. Lets get this damn show on the road and I now DO blame JSS.

Good morning all!

I am completely cured of my Nurmi headache and waiting for today's court action. I'm waiting for Det. Smith (the real deal) and Det. Brown (if he is up at bat today). I also want to see how many jurors are seated.

Three cheers for the AZ Supreme Court for issuing a denial of the motion. It's nice that they didn't either bother to explain their decision. The COA took care of the issue quite nicely.

When all is said and done, I am most looking forward to JA's allocution. I wonder if someone wrote it for her, including stage directions on how to act.

RBBM: :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: LOL ... too funny, CM !

:cheers:

:gaah: Just in from Twitter:

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 · 5m5 minutes ago

#JodiArias def team claiming racial harassment by court watchers including woman known as "cane lady." #fox10phoenix

B9ktFLHIgAIrDQ7.jpg

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 · 36s36 seconds ago

The racial harassment reportedly aimed at a member of the #JodiArias defense team outside the courtroom. Team is taking complaint to judge.

ETA: Inserted Photo

While waiting for court to start, I came across this video I had not seen before. Pls excuse if it has been posted already.

Published on Jan 27, 2015
The Jodi Arias trial and letters and email she sent to Travis Alexander and his family are analyzed with Forensic Linguistics Expert and Former FBI Profiler James Fitzgerald.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EyycBXwMzM

First 30 minutes. He talks about the letter to the Alexanders and he thinks the May 16 e-mail shows she is probably already planning the murder.
Interesting - he does, however, think the letter was written a year after the murder...don't know if that matters.

:seeya: Good Morning, Y'all !

Wow ... what progress: Day 34 :rolleyes:

Anyway ... just checked Twitter and this is what we have so far:

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 51m51 minutes ago

Your tax dollars hard at work. #JodiArias gets a new private investigator.
http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/docs/Criminal/022015/m6692760.pdf …

:gaah: WTH does she need a "new PI" for ?

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 2h2 hours ago

Arizona Supreme Court won't allow secret Arias testimony
http://azc.cc/1DYZZie via @azcentral

:great: Well ... Surprise Surprise !

The Gold Patrol™ @thegoldpatrol · 1h 1 hour ago

Trial schedule for today:
#AaronHernandez - Now
#ChrisKyle - 10 AM EST

#jodiarias - 11:30 EST

I will be available to post WAT's Tweets -- or any other Tweets IF WAT does not show up.

Aaron Hernandez' trial is short today, finishing in a half hour so all the tweeters ought to be available to cover JA. I'll post TammyRose/News20Chopper and MK. I guess William Pitts decided after Super Bowl coverage it was much more fun outside that courtroom than in it, haven't seen him tweeting from the gallows since the week before SB, I took him off my feed because he was posting too many stadium pics but Cathy usually retweets anything salient he posts and I haven't seen one in quite a while. Too bad, he was pretty good.

Lamb Chop, this is regarding your post to me on last thread this morning. In one of Nurmi's recent filings about prosecutorial misconduct and Dr. Geffner.......Nurmi said (and I cannot quote it because I am not a good sleuther) Jodi could not continue to testify because she is mentally ill and that was discussed in judge's chambers. So I don't know more than that. It was not said in open court.

Aaron Hernandez' trial is short today, finishing in a half hour so all the tweeters ought to be available to cover JA. I'll post TammyRose/News20Chopper and MK. I guess William Pitts decided after Super Bowl coverage it was much more fun outside that courtroom than in it, haven't seen him tweeting from the gallows since the week before SB, I took him off my feed because he was posting too many stadium pics but Cathy usually retweets anything salient he posts and I haven't seen one in quite a while. Too bad, he was pretty good.

:seeya: Thanks, geevee !

I'll do WAT and hopefully :please: it is the ORIGINAL WAT.

If you need any others, just let me know !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member