Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the PI for?

Probably just to distract... though maybe they're looking for that guy JA hit on while flying back from TA's memorial service, to prove it was just business(just maybe not PPL).

:seeya: Thanks, geevee !

I'll do WAT and hopefully :please: it is the ORIGINAL WAT.

If you need any others, just let me know !

Will do, DGC. :)

If anyone else wants to take any tweeters, chime in or DGC and I will divide the actives between us. :D

Uh oh. Someone probably yelled out a friendly, "Hey, ChaCha."

:gaah: Just in from Twitter:

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 · 5m5 minutes ago

#JodiArias def team claiming racial harassment by court watchers including woman known as "cane lady." #fox10phoenix

B9ktFLHIgAIrDQ7.jpg

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 · 36s36 seconds ago

The racial harassment reportedly aimed at a member of the #JodiArias defense team outside the courtroom. Team is taking complaint to judge.

ETA: Inserted Photo

Oh for God's sake! Where do they come up with this tripe?

#JodiArias def team claiming racial harassment by court watchers including woman known as "cane lady." #fox10phoenix

The racial harassment reportedly aimed at a member of the #JodiArias defense team outside the courtroom. Team is taking complaint to judge.

Regarding the blue part.

Anything like that is not something to delay this trial for and Nurmi needs to talk to LE or some other avenue. He is using that as a delay tactic and a distraction.

He is sneaky and using illegal tactics to derail this trial. JSS needs to tell him to talk to LE and deny anything like that.

BTW....What is that all about? anyone know?

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 23m23 minutes ago
I will be tweeting #AaronHernandez #SniperTrial and #jodiarias today. Keep your arms and legs inside at all times, hang on and have fun!
---

Oh, I'll take Cathy too. lol

B9ktFLHIgAIrDQ7.jpg

What next, we all asked?

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 2m2 minutes ago
Your tax dollars hard at work. #JodiArias gets a new private investigator. http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/docs/Criminal/022015/m6692760.pdf …
---

'Morning all.

Good morning geevee and all fellow sleuthers :wave:

BBM :confused:
IT IS ORDERED authorizing the Office of Public Defense Services to appoint a new investigator for the Defendant.

What gives her the "right" to demand and receive a new investigator ? And paid for by the state of Arizona? Makes me sick

Will do, DGC. :)

If anyone else wants to take any tweeters, chime in or DGC and I will divide the actives between us. :D

I'm in meetings for most of the court day today, but I will do my best to post a chronological (oldest-->newest) table of Tweets from inside the courtroom later in the day.

Regarding the blue part.

Anything like that is not something to delay this trial for and Nurmi needs to talk to LE or some other avenue. He is using that as a delay tactic and a distraction.

He is sneaky and using illegal tactics to derail this trial. JSS needs to tell him to talk to LE and deny anything like that.

Its a civil matter. But then the person making the complaint could get a stiff upper lip and let the trial continue like a grown up. But no....babies must whine. Anything to stall.

Regarding the blue part.

:seeya:

BBM: The only thing I have seen so far regarding this latest BS by the DT are the 2 tweets from Troy Hayden.

I just checked Fox 10 Phoenix and nothing, yet, but I'm certain we will hear more "whining" and "ninnying" from the DT !

Link: http://www.fox10phoenix.com/

#JodiArias def team claiming racial harassment by court watchers including woman known as "cane lady." #fox10phoenix [/COLOR

OMFG they are out of control. The only reason anyone is commenting on Maria is b/c she not only acts very unprofessional--attire, tweets--but she also has failed miserably in her job as a mitagator, which btw has been funded by the taxpayers of AZ.

I think Nurmi's would have had a much more lucrative career as a novelist, b/c he has proven time and time again, he's quite imaginative. He certainly would have little trouble write erotica.

grrrr I cut off most of the tweet...re:racial harassment....

Regarding the blue part.

What is JSS supposed to do? Does she have authority to control the entire public? eeesh

IT IS ORDERED authorizing the Office of Public Defense Services to appoint a new investigator for the Defendant.

What gives her the "right" to demand and receive a new investigator ? And paid for by the state of Arizona? Makes me sick

What will be, will be. But I wonder what became of Dorian Bond.

I really hope it isn't to investigate all of Travis' friends who have thus far been dragged through the mud.

What gives her the "right" to demand and receive a new investigator ? And paid for by the state of Arizona?
Makes me sick

JMO
It should be DENIED if the purpose is to work on her future "Appeals" which we know they will be doing!!!

This is not right and where is JSS to deny this? Cmon!

She is not sentenced yet. Appeals against the sentencing and verdict can only be applied for AFTER sentencing.
Therefore, taxpayer money should not be spent yet to work on appeals that have not been submitted yet and cannot be submitted yet. Grrrrrrrrr

(i think i have this right, but maybe wrong?)

'Morning Dmacky :)

I'm sure it'll be another stomach-turning day, at least we'll get us some Juan. :blushing:

Really? Was there only 3 witnesses? Hmm... JA, Dr.G, Dr.F, B.N., "Sue", was there more...?

BN never testified in front of the jury, so KN wasn't counting him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dylanfoxx