Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tweets indicated that there were 4 images of nude and semi-nude adults. Probably fits the definition of *advertiser censored*.

Do we know who/what downloaded it?

Do we know if anyone viewed any or all of those images?

No, we don't.

Nude images does not equate to *advertiser censored*. There’s plenty of nudity in the art world, naturalist lifestyle and tons of nude pictures in museums. That’s not *advertiser censored*. IMO) to be deem as *advertiser censored*, the images would have to depict a sexual act.

Travis didn't send her texts requesting BJs or other activity, but she sent those kind to him.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 29s 30 seconds ago
Willmott is including a list of *advertiser censored* sites Brown found and put in his report. She's putting them on the overhead #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
Willmott says "Spybot did not put these photo's on there correct?"
Brown- Correct #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 3m 3 minutes ago
Next is a nude woman giving a BJ #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 4m 4 minutes ago
Another pic is a nude woman
Next shows a woman's naked rear end - Brown says this is not considered *advertiser censored* under Az law #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 4m 4 minutes ago
Now we are looking at woman that is nude but Willmott won't show whole pic
Don't know why not we've seen lot's of nudes in this trial!

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 6m 6 minutes ago
Willmott has the photo's and shows Brown
Juan has issue with some writing but not the photo's ..sidebar #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 7m 7 minutes ago
These photo's had been deleted off the laptop. Willmott suggests other photo's could have been deleted over the years #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 8m 8 minutes ago
W wants 2 talk about pics....
The computer pulled up the pics & it took Brown 3 days to go through the pic's that had nudity. Only 4 existed

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 10m 10 minutes ago
Willmott asks if SpyBot added movies and Brown states it was just names to sites #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 14m 14 minutes ago
May 27th 2008 SpyBot was installed on TA's laptop #jodiarias #3tvarias

what a stupid question. Is she really asking if a police officer would admit to lying to the court if he said there were no virus's if he never looked? why would anyone do this?

Par for the course. This is coming from a woman who had difficulty grasping that Dr. D was most definitively unable to interview Travis cause.....wait for it.......yup, he's dead!

:rolleyes:

Why is Sherry allowing this non issue to be testified about? She has allowed this trainwreck and JM has to defend himself and the victim, TRAVIS ALEXANDER, from this killer, her posse and the judge! Again, I can't believe the state of Arizona has no mechanism in place to deal with a judge who can't/won't follow the law! :facepalm:

@TrialDiariesJ: These photo's had been deleted off the laptop. Willmott suggests other photo's could have been deleted over the years #jodiarias #3tvarias
Over the years, seriously? Yes, other photos or web thumbnail ads (i think that's what they are) could have been deleted, and would have been found the same way, JW!
There could have also been photos of CMJA with guns and knives, or photos of actual dinosaurs, or original manuscripts, but there's no evidence of any of that, JW! - Sorry - I"m kind of a techie, and the tweets are all over. IMO, these questiions are maddening!

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 54s54 seconds ago
Willmott shows portions of the photos, mostly covering them with something.

What??? After the bungholio pics and all? You know JM is going to get up there and show the whole pic. LOL

From WAT:

:facepalm:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 8m 8 minutes ago

Willmott now displaying partial nude photos of women found on TA's computer. #jodiarias

:facepalm:
Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 5m 5 minutes ago

Willmott zooms in on a nude butt and asks witness why he doesn't consider it nude - he said legal definition. #jodiarias

Baawhaaaaaaaaaa! Thank you. :D

I don't have a problem with adults doing it as long as it is not kiddie *advertiser censored* or some other type of sick *advertiser censored*.
\

The only *advertiser censored* my poor computer has ever accessed has ironically been of JA in all her gaping glory. Speaking of sick *advertiser censored* :)

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 52s52 seconds ago
So far there are no child *advertiser censored* pics, just women. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
*advertiser censored* Hub was in the URL and it shows video but Brown says it's actually a jpeg #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 15s 16 seconds ago
I think Det. Brown took the wind out of the defenses sails on this *advertiser censored* issue. This cross isn't very compelling #jodiarias #3tvarias

yes, & I believe that HE was the one who told the defense about it!!!!!! All these outsiders (ja supporters) involve themselves into so many other peoples business!

JMO
I agree. I think he was the cause of the DT new allegation. He basically generated it for them IMO.

I could be wrong of course but even if wrong, he really disturbs me to be a reporter taking sides like this. He goes way too far to be bias towards a side. It is just incredible.

I see it on CNN too with their reporters siding politically. It is just unfortunate that reporters do this. With CNN, I am convinced their own management is causing it because most all the reporters lean 1 way politically. Like they are being told in directives to report that way.
It is very sad and scary because they do influence the population and for people that dont realize it , it can influence them in the way they vote. Very scary is just plain wrong.

Just wish reporters can stay neutral in their reporting.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 52s52 seconds ago

So far there are no child *advertiser censored* pics,

just women. #JodiArias

RBBM: Oh, how I wish one of those women's pics would have been Jodi !

That would be ...

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Over the years, seriously? Yes, other photos or web thumbnail ads (i think that's what they are) could have been deleted, and would have been found the same way, JW!
There could have also been photos of CMJA with guns and knives, or photos of actual dinosaurs, or original manuscripts, but there's no evidence of any of that, JW! - Sorry - I"m kind of a techie, and the tweets are all over. IMO, these questiions are maddening!

Well that's our Wilmott. Her questioning is always maddening. I, for one, am very glad to not have to listen to her shrilly voice right now.

pretty sure there is a pic of Kim kardashians butt on my computer from looking at TMZ's websites...not that i wanted to see it!

He could have written a treatise on whether or not Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone. He could have the photos with Elvis and an alien baby. He could have had ANYTHING on his computer. Wilmott has asked some silly questions during this trial, but this has to be the silliest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chernobyl_Werewolf